The Awesome Group of Awesomeness discussion

Wasting Time

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) I'm just a tad curious about how you all would waste time. I think I do that mainly on the computer, like lots of people.

message 2: by Alice (new)

Alice | 17 comments Hey. I will join this group, only if you change the name of the group the the Awesome Group of Edwardness. or the Awesome Group of Fred, ofr George, or the OH MY GAWD, SHOES! club. or the Awesome Group of WEREWOLF JACOB!!!!!!!

message 3: by Alice (new)

Alice | 17 comments Hey, wait a minute. why am I alice? I'm not Alice. I'm Sam. What the heck, people?

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) Um. That's up to the group to decide. And that is a little weird. You should try to fix that problem.

message 5: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 207 comments Mod
jacob? he's kinda annoying...
i like edward :)
or maybe jasper...
yeah, he's cool.
OMG FRED AND GEORGE?! i miss fred...the whole "twins" concept is ruined without him...*cries*

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) Edward and Jasper are so cool! However, I don't read Harry Potter, so I don't understand the whole Fred and George concept.

message 7: by C'est Moi ♪ (last edited Jun 19, 2008 06:59PM) (new)

aaah well
fred and george are the weasly twins, the older brothers of ronald weasly (such a funny name)
and they always cause mischief and pranks which are so hilarious. well anyways...in the last book, fred dies and george loses an ear D: so...everything is RUINED! RUINED I TELL YA!!! *takes felicity's shoulders and shakes her back and forth* THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!!!!!!!

*runs away screaming the previous comments*

message 8: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 45 comments Wow thats alot of previous comments to scream about as you run... let me join you!!! *starts screaming like crazy and patheticly like Helen there...* :3 Mhmm... I never read a Harry Potter book... so... *stares blankly*

message 9: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

you've. never. read. a. harry. potter. book.

message 10: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 45 comments No I haven't... is it a sin? I just didn't like the first movie so I never did got hooked... do I have to read it? :D

message 11: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

...*WACKS WITH A GIGANTO NEWSPAPER*
movies aren't the same as the books genuis!!! tsk tsk tsk.
*KEEPS WACKING*

message 12: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 45 comments Oww!! I know it isn't the same as the books... it's just that.. when I watched that I hated it so much I based it on the whole thing.. geeze.. its a one tiime thing! But yea.. :P

message 13: by C'est Moi ♪ (last edited Mar 11, 2008 07:11PM) (new)

peggy, peggy, peggy
i'm disappointed in you
and a few seconds ago, i was choking...on my saliva, or on air, i dunno. maybe it was both.
but anyways, i'm fine now :D

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) you do that a lot don't you Helen? Like once a week at lunch. lol, I loved that...

message 15: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 45 comments Wow when I read that you were choking on your saliva or air or dunno, I was coughing... ironic eh? :3

message 16: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

ah yeah.
good times. x]

message 17: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 45 comments Wow I just choked when this page opened.. freakyy!! Well actually I coughed but same thing.. pretty much.. they both hurt. :<

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) Sorry...

message 19: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

*pounds peggy on the back" there now, feel better...
HAVE SOME CHOCOLATE! everyone lOVES chocolate! (except for jennifer, who thinks that chocolate's disgusting)!!

message 20: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 45 comments *gasp* Who says chocolate is DISGUSTING?! Well I agree AFTER I eat it.... it turns sour in my mouth... but during... *drools* LOL! but alas no... I dont have chocolate :O But this was a week ago or something so my coughing/sore throat problem is gone :D

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) My little brother Joseph says that he doesn't like chocolate, unless it is inside of something.

message 22: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 45 comments Oooo... Hehe... I don't like chocolate when there are something in the center of it... ruins everything! Pure milk chocolate are the best! Except the aftertaste... bleh..

message 23: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

i love chocolate with caaaaramel but it can't be too sweet, you know?
ooh, and belgian chocolate is also very delicious :]

message 24: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 45 comments Belgian? Sounds fancy... eh plain milk chocolate are the best... simplicity :3

message 25: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

>:O
speaking of chocolate, my dad got me a snickers bar yesterday. it was awesome B]

message 26: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 45 comments Bleh... I don't like snickers... because I never tried one :3 but bleh... not in a mood for chocolate right now... WATERMELON CRAZED STILL!!!

message 27: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

i want watermelon...

D: YOU CANT SAY YOU HATE SOMETHING IF YOU'VE NEVA TRIED IT!!!

*bonks peggy's head with a newspaper*

message 28: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 45 comments Ow? Pfft... who says I can't? I hate this, that, this, that... *points at every item I've never tried while blabbing away pointlessly* See how much things I just HATE?! :3 NEWSPAPER! My turn... *whacks your head repeatively* Oooh... I like this!

message 29: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

@-@
that feels good...DO IT AGAIN! x]

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) Me next! Me Next!

message 31: by Kataury (new)

Kataury ha ha!! Newspaper fight!!! :D

message 32: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggiemccausland) | 48 comments wow!!

message 33: by Kataury (new)

Kataury *grabs newspapers* Hiyah!!

message 34: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggiemccausland) | 48 comments *start's to swing it in the air* hahaha!!!

message 35: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) I WANT WATERMELON TOOO!!

message 36: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggiemccausland) | 48 comments hehe!

message 37: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) :D

message 38: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggiemccausland) | 48 comments =D

message 39: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) :)

message 40: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggiemccausland) | 48 comments

( )_( )
(='.'=)
(")_(")

message 41: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) ☺☻♥♣◘○♀▬↨↓☻∟↔ sry!!

message 42: by Duckiie (last edited Jun 24, 2008 05:44PM) (new)

Duckiie | 167 comments ehhhhhhhh well i dont think this is a waste of time but I WATCH AWESOME ANIME!!!!!!! AND IT'S NOT A WASTE OF TIME PEGGY AND HELEN!!!!! XP

GASP YOU HAVE A LITTLE BROTHER CALLED JOSEPH?!?! ME TOO!! although mine's REALLY ANNOYING AND SAID SUMTHING BAD *ehehehe* TO HELEN AND AUBREY AND PEGGY AND LAUREN AND WHO KNOW WHAT ELSE HE DID!!! AHHHH I killed him for that.... but HE NEVER LEARNS!!! DAMN IT I HATE IT!!! NO ONE DISSES MY FRIENDS!! XP *whacks*