Fans of Christian Romance discussion

Historical Romance > Anyone reading any of July's Love Inspired Historical Romances?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 101 comments ME! But then again, you know me and my historical romance novels! I got Hannah's Beau, but for some reason the other one didn't appeal to me. Weird, I know! Especially,since I like war stories. I told you, you would like the Maryland Brides collection! I did get three of the contemporary ones and read them. They were good.

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 101 comments You'll have to let me know how it is. I haven't started it yet. I'm in the middle of my Karen Kingsbury novel! Must finish it first.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 101 comments hehehe....true. I may finish it before you finish it! I only have one hundred pages more in my Karen Kingsbury and that can be knocked out tonite!

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 101 comments When I get started on a book I go through it fairly fast. Especially if it's a good one. Expect maybe reading C.S. Lewis or John Piper...got read those slowly because they have so much in them to take in.