Harry Potter Lovers discussion

.Common Room. > whats your age ?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Hazem (new)

Hazem | 933 comments Mod
top secret ...

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 16, 2009 08:05AM) (new)

Exactly!!!!

message 3: by Hazem (new)

Hazem | 933 comments Mod
yours too..

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

he is 16

message 5: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 78 comments im fourteen

message 6: by Lavanya, Magical Muggle (new)

Lavanya | 356 comments Mod
I'm 15.

message 7: by Talia (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 71 comments and i am 422 and u al peoples as u should know i am Vampire an infinite life

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

message 9: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments 12

message 10: by Talia (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 71 comments me 20

message 11: by Arshia (new)

Arshia Zehra (DarrellRivers) | 62 comments 12

message 12: by Arshia (new)

Arshia Zehra (DarrellRivers) | 62 comments 12

message 13: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments arshiaaaaa..... ;)

message 14: by Arshia (new)

Arshia Zehra (DarrellRivers) | 62 comments oh no....NOT AGAIN!!!!

message 15: by Samia (new)

Samia (SamiaIshaq) | 89 comments Arshia wrote: "oh no....NOT AGAIN!!!!"
hehehehe btw u r 11 not 12......... i'm 12

message 16: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments she's 12...samia u know.... ;)

message 17: by Samia (new)

Samia (SamiaIshaq) | 89 comments oh yeah yeah ........lol sorry :(

message 18: by Afaf (new)

Afaf | 29 comments 21

message 19: by Sahar (last edited Mar 12, 2011 02:44AM) (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments TWENTY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont u have sumthin better to do than goodreads...

message 20: by Afaf (new)

Afaf | 29 comments yes I'm a chemist

message 21: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments CHEMIST!!!!!!!!!!.....n u still hav time for goodreads....i dont belive u!!!...ur kidding...

message 22: by Arshia (new)

Arshia Zehra (DarrellRivers) | 62 comments Afaf wrote: "yes I'm a chemist"

Sahar wrote: "CHEMIST!!!!!!!!!!.....n u still hav time for goodreads....i dont belive u!!!...ur kidding..."
How can u have tym 4 goodreads???? Sahar is rite....i don't believe u too.....

message 23: by Sahar (last edited Mar 13, 2011 07:30AM) (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments yeah.....ummm...i think....ur....ummm.... not 21....

message 24: by Afaf (new)

Afaf | 29 comments No I'm 21 and I'm a chemist and I have time for goodreads for time to time especially Saturdays

message 25: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments i don't think...ur 21

message 26: by Afaf (new)

Afaf | 29 comments I swear i'm

message 27: by Afaf (new)

Afaf | 29 comments I became an adult but I can't stop reading such novels and stories .
do you know I finished the 7th part of harry just one month ago.

message 28: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments i don believe u....ur not 21....

message 29: by Afaf (new)

Afaf | 29 comments Sahar believe me I'm not lying you can easily see my profile and be sure of my age ,dear

And this is not so strange some friends here in goodreads are in their fourth decade and others are even older . What is the problem , SOSO ?

message 30: by Talia (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 71 comments Here i believe u AFAF, I think no reason not to believe.

message 31: by Afaf (new)

Afaf | 29 comments thanks Talia , I don't know why Sahar doesn't believe that I'm 21 .
I think you are 20 and still reading harry and related issues , don't you?

message 32: by Talia (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 71 comments Yeah i am. and because with the nature of my studies i need to keep myself cool so i have to continue with these Books and these are of my interest too . I think may be even after i will be old enough and having grand grand childrens but still be reading the same stuff. I think books reckon no age limits.....What you peoples say:

message 33: by Afaf (new)

Afaf | 29 comments This is the same way I think regarding reading . But what is the nature of your studies , Talia?

message 34: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments hey ...relax...books r for every age...IK....even my grandma reads fiction books n she loves them ...i appreciate reading....but i am gust surprised that Afaf there ...is well 21 n still get time to visit a website like goodreads.....i dont mean t say that goodreads isin't a gud website..(well it absolutely gr8) ..but i mean to say that well my brother is above 23 and he dosent even get time to check his email!!!

message 35: by Afaf (new)

Afaf | 29 comments I also occasionally check my mail but I recently discovered goodreads website and I found it to be my dreams website since that time I can't stop checking any new books or good readers to be my friends in this amazing world of books .

message 36: by Talia (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 71 comments Yeah me too find that site too much cool and found myself linked with it and i cant stop myself to have at-least half-an-hour to post something there.
@ Afaf: i am in 2nd Semester of my MBA. really busy these days as my mid-terms are on 4th of April and i have still to deal with a lot of assignments and while searching on net i had enough time to post some comments there too.

Well what everyone doing in future as i am living my dream will you be able to live yours?

message 37: by Afaf (new)

Afaf | 29 comments May god help you pass your mid term exams , Talia .
Hope you success.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 20, 2011 08:08AM) (new)

its all how you manage your time, guys. people who are in their 40s and 50s are on this website. this isn't facebook, which is primarily for teens, although there are a bunch of adults there too. this is a reading website, so i dont really see whats not believable about a person being 20 or 21. its only a few years older than 18. its not like a person works 24/7 after they hit the second decade, they're probably still in college which isn't so much work because otherwise no one would have a flipping life. im in high school and i take college classes and i do sports, and obviously i have a hell of a lot of spare time, Sahar. dont assume that if people aren't teens anymore, they hardly have any time. your brother is a rare exception, it seems like. Lord knows my brothers who are 22-24 years old are always out partying and stuff, and they go to Harvard of all places!
wow, im in a ranty mood this morning. ignore me, people.
and good luck of your mid terms, Talia. although i cant believe youre just having them! lucky. we had ours back before christmas!

message 39: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments Esme,i just meant to say that if Afaf is a chemist nd he's 21....i was just astonished that he still gets time to come on goodreads....my brother is really focused bout his studies....if ur brothers are party people means they r not concentrating on there studies....well my brothers r not like this.....(nd i don't get.....it....... that why people don't mind there own businesses)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

my brothers are very focused on their studies. it's not an option to slack at Harvard. but that doesn't mean they dont have time to relax.
for some people, goodreads is like facebook. so maybe he isn't on all those other much-used sites and only on here. it doesn't matter if your a chemist, or in college or whatever, everyone needs a little down time.
i'd highly advise your brothers to take a breather or a chill pill or something. studying isn't everything, and i learned that the hard way.

message 41: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments my brothers have jobs but they still have time 4 our family ....they have a big social life n they r very fun loving people......and they r better off without ur darn advice!!!!!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

so then they're not complete study-freaks like you insinuated. they're just not into online things like email. to each his own.

message 43: by Afaf (new)

Afaf | 29 comments Hay guys calm down ,there is no need for this tension.
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." — S.G. Tallentyre

Any way , I highly appreciate the way both of you defend you brothers .

also I like some of your expressions, Esme .such as "study-freaks" , "a chill pill" and also Sahar's "darn advice" .
Do you know I never used these expressions.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

this wasn't defense, i couldn't give a care about how my brothers spend their lives. this was was just saying to Sahar that she shouldn't judge people and accuse them of lying solely based on their age.
but i digress.

message 45: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments hey esme.....i wasent ACCUSING anyone....it's just that i was surprised at Afaf being 21 and a chemist n still getting time to cum on gudreads......btw ..my brothers r on facebook ,gmail,and hotmail......but they just get time to go on these websites like ...thrice a week.......and thats not much comapring how much i sit on the P.C

message 46: by Talia (last edited Mar 23, 2011 05:27AM) (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 71 comments HI i think the gossip is going some wrong way Bt i got some summing there Plz stop that! i always get sick of that stuff and start shivering and there were some same Gossip going on next door last night Plz peoples do not start up like those bunch of hackles

Well well i think it's over 4om now PLZ and so now let me know a8 Pakistan cricket position i was busy in University and i do not know any thing a8 it .What position Pakistan got now and how much matches left for Pakistan to get to the Semi-Final and is India going too.............i think there is no match till now b/w these teams............Is there any chance??????????? Tell me plz guys my class fellows making fun of me and i want to kick their asses..........

message 47: by Talia (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 71 comments And thnks Esma and Afaf for the wishes i think i really need them and Dearest Esma that's the problem of the semester system that u r always having exams and you have been granted by a lot of thing(assignments,field works,researches) to deal with to get the sectional marks also.
And i still need more wishes peoples..............

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Sahar wrote: "hey esme.....i wasent ACCUSING anyone....it's just that i was surprised at Afaf being 21 and a chemist n still getting time to cum on gudreads......btw ..my brothers r on facebook ,gmail,and hotmai..."

sahar, you basically called him a liar. and you said "but i mean to say that well my brother is above 23 and he dosent even get time to check his email!!! "
so you totally misrepresented them.

that totally sucks, Talia. i hate those midterms, i cant remember crap. good luck!

message 49: by Afaf (new)

Afaf | 29 comments hay Esme . there is a point which is not clear here Afaf is a girl so " You basically called her , NOT HIM , a liar." right ?

LOL for all of you .

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

gah, my bad. i was talking to my brothers on here for like hours, and it just was a slip. lol.
i know you're a her :)

« previous 1 3