Hourglass (Evernight, #3) Hourglass discussion

Bianca & Lucas...

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by I'amber (new) - added it

I'amber I can't help but to wonder how shes going to get her self out the black cross now, I mean she needs blood, what is going to do about that?
And her mom & dad?

Dafne I can't wait for it to come out!!!!

message 3: by I'amber (new) - added it

I'amber Same, I wonder what going to happen because the endo fhte last one was a HUGE twist!

Dafne I'amber. wrote: "Same, I wonder what going to happen because the endo fhte last one was a HUGE twist!"

I know right?
well i know that they capture balthazar and it contunes were it left off!

message 5: by I'amber (new) - added it

I'amber I know D:<
I was OMFG!

Dafne It is soooooooo torture waiting for it to come out!

message 7: by I'amber (new) - added it

I'amber Same, same!

Dafne I'amber. wrote: "Same, same!"

TO+TALLY=TOTALLY!!

Olivia I know right?

I mean something is going to happen. I just hope she stays with Lucas.

Dafne I think she does but how is she going to get blood!

message 11: by Sasha (new) - added it

Sasha I have been wondering what was gonna happen....I think that she might tell on of the members of the black cross and that person will help her get out to get some blood...Only an idea

Dafne Yeah I wonder if they find out!

message 13: by Dylan (new)

Dylan I'm so excited fr this book to come ut. I bet that Raquel finds ut that Bianca's a vampire. I hope she doesn't lose Lucas again because, when she lost him in Stargazer I was like, " NO, you can never leave!"

Dafne I know so was I! so I can't wait for it to come out!

Alexandra So does anyone know when it comes out?

Dafne I am not so sure.

message 17: by Dylan (new)

Dylan March 9th of 2010.....I know that for sure because I asked Claudia herself( well, over facebook).

Dafne WOW! You have a facebook?

message 19: by Dylan (new)

Dylan well i did, until a couple of days ago when all of a sudden it was like, "sorry your account has been deleted please make a new password." So I may get a new one I may not.

Dafne oh wow your in deep sh!

Dafne Guess what, I love vampires so much that I made a email that has the titte with vampires!
It rocks!!!!!

Alexandra Sounds good : ) Thanks Dylan

message 23: by Dylan (new)

Dylan cool, and you're welcome. Back onto subject....I can't wait until Hourglass comes out I'm starting to count down the days. Only 7 months and 21 days left...I think.

message 24: by Grace (new)

Grace Pierce I cant wait to hourglass comes out and I do not think Raquel is going to find out that Bianca is a vampire. Though I know that Bianca is going to need more blood

message 25: by Dylan (new)

Dylan Yeah, oh you know what'd be good if the Black Cross hunters saw Bianca drinking Lucas's blood. That would be a good twist!

message 26: by Marya (new)

Marya I hope Bianca tries to convince Black Cross that not ALL vampires r bad, and I really don't want them 2 know about her being a vampire 'cause then she and Lucas would have 2 runaway from:-
Black cross; because of Bianca,and
the vampires; because of Lucas!!!!!!

Casey wow! i was thinking the same thing!
and wat happend to the wrath? is it gone?
and how is she ganna get blood? feed off the black cross at night since they're on lockdown?? hello!!! wats ganna happen!!!!

message 28: by Marya (new)

Marya I know right?

message 29: by georjie (new) - added it

georjie Considering it is a series of 4 im on the edge of my seat wondering if Lucas will become a vampire. I suppose this one will tide me over but I wish I knew it's exact release date does anyone?

message 30: by Khalia Renee (last edited Nov 09, 2009 01:00AM) (new) - added it

Khalia Renee Guidera Lila-rose wrote: "Considering it is a series of 4 im on the edge of my seat wondering if Lucas will become a vampire. I suppose this one will tide me over but I wish I knew it's exact release date does anyone?"

Its supposed to be comin out in March 9th 2010.Long time to wait. i hav been dying 4 it to come out.
if ur lookin for books to read here are some i'VE READ.(p.s SOME OF THE BOOKS MAY BE JUST ONE FROM A WHOLE SERIES, SO BE WARY!)

The Mortal Instruments Boxed Set City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass(series)
Spirit Bound(series)
Hush, Hush
Wings(series)
Candor
House of Night Boxed Set(series)
Evermore(Series)
Dead Until Dark(series)
Strange Angels(series)
Sea Change
The Host
The Awakening and The Struggle(series)
Wicked Lovely(series)

Just a Few for my fellow readers! Chow!
Khalia Ivashkov-Wayland-Ross-Black-Stark-Grey

*Michelle* Khalia wrote: "Lila-rose wrote: "Considering it is a series of 4 im on the edge of my seat wondering if Lucas will become a vampire. I suppose this one will tide me over but I wish I knew it's exact release date ..."

Someone on here also put her name and then a few last names.

*Michelle* Adrian only wants a girl who doesn't have other guys.