Camp Half-Blood discussion

PJ Teaser Trailer

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ariane, daughter of Apollo (and proud of it!) (new)

Ariane (seeker15) | 90 comments Mod
so for all of you who didn't know, the new percy jackson movie trailer has been released. it's playing in front of harry potter and the half blood prince (which was an amazing movie and i encourage you to see it). check it out here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDzZRX...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME MOVIE AND TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god Percy was the only one in it......

message 3: by Ariane, daughter of Apollo (and proud of it!) (new)

what?! i was hoping to see other people. then i could see if they killed this movie or REALLY killed this movie . . . yes, there's a difference.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

ive known you long enough to know theres always a difference when really or caps is added. Both is just even worse. And now we know that it would have been really killed with more poeple in it......

message 5: by Ariane, daughter of Apollo (and proud of it!) (new)

*cries* and for all of you who WANT to see what it's going to look like with the other two main characters (trust me, you really don't), see the link below. like i said in the other discussion board, this may cause hysterical sobbing, slight nausea, or the sudden urge to bang your head against a wall. you have been warned.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm235244953...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She makes very good diagnosises. She already predicted me banging my head against the wall.

message 7: by Karina (new)

Karina wat the trailer came out and i didn´t find out!? i saw the newest hp movie in spanish so the trailer wasnt shown!! i don´t think anyones even heard of pj.

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 174 comments KARINA!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by Karina (new)

Karina JOHN!!!

message 10: by Mason (new)

Mason Norasing (MasonsonofPoseidon) | 37 comments THAT TRAILER REALLY KILLED THE MOVIE

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes it did....

message 12: by Karina (new)

Karina the movie was so so.

message 13: by Mason (new)

Mason Norasing (MasonsonofPoseidon) | 37 comments we should sue the director

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes. We should. Or start a petition. Im signature number one!! Anyone second my motion???

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 174 comments NO, why are all the kids in the world quick to boycott something?!?!?!?!?!?!? i say we wait it out till we actually see the movie!

message 16: by Karina (new)

Karina cause then we can't change anything.

message 17: by Ariane, daughter of Apollo (and proud of it!) (new)

good point

message 18: by Mason (new)

Mason Norasing (MasonsonofPoseidon) | 37 comments piont taken

clever Jackson

no wonder why you are the son of hermes

message 19: by Karina (new)

Karina also how are we supposed to voice anything if we keep quite? if we're the leaders of tommorrow we should start now.

but i agree partially with John. cutting quickly to boycotting or doing something drastic isn't going to solve anything. changing the view of teenagers around our age (guessing its between 12-17 right now) is something we should be trying to change. so by off that we're going to kill the director- you know who you are- isn't productive or going to change anything.

Even if you did go and kill him, you'd probably die too since only 13 states don't have the death penalty.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I would never literally kill him. Thats waaay too outrageous just cuz i dont like the cast they chose. And im not gonna boycott the movie. I'll definitely see it. I just want to make them realize how bad their casting abilities are for everyone other than percy, even if they cant do anything about it now.

message 21: by Mason (new)

Mason Norasing (MasonsonofPoseidon) | 37 comments i agree with Maggie on that one

i would juust right a letter os recomendation on who the cast should be.

simple as that

message 22: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) Hi.. New Person here.

Anywho, I saw Harry Potter (which was AMAZING) but it did not show that trailer. If they had, I might've squealed. Or screamed. And I saw HP twice, it wasn't shown either time.

I think it's a bit late to do anything about casting choices. I'm pretty sure it's already in post-production.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah it id. But we're just bashing their terrible abilities anyway.

message 24: by Ariane, daughter of Apollo (and proud of it!) (new)

a) i'd never kill the director. he did the first two harry potters and i thought they were great. and besides, it's not necessarily the directors fault. the casting agents and studio control the actual casting which is basically what everyone is angry about. you guys really should lay off the director.
b)who said anything about a boycott???
c) Taylor: Harry Potter WAS awesome!!! :D
and i think it depends on which theater you go to because me and maggie live near each other but we saw HP at two completely different theaters. hers showed it; mine didn't.

message 25: by Mason (new)

Mason Norasing (MasonsonofPoseidon) | 37 comments wierd!!!

i agree with Ariane on that one

message 26: by Karina (new)

Karina NO! HP was not awsome!! The Newest one was ugh....

i agree with your b ariane i just like writing things even if they make no sense though i wasn't the one to mention boycotting....

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 174 comments so?? haha, i made that mistake... i meant to say jump too quickly to conclutions

message 28: by Karina (new)

Karina haha i like writing diplomatically style even if i don't get it right...i'm just a weirdo. :D

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry potter was FANTASTIC. i loved it. There are a few problems but if i wrote everything i think was bad it might take a while and i dont feel like wasting tuat time when i still liked it. They do a good job of squishing 650 pages books into 2 hour movies

message 30: by Karina (new)

Karina no!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

im not going to argue. idc if u dont like it.

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 174 comments I think that they did a fantastic job..... but hey, im just one guy

message 33: by Karina (new)

Karina darn. i like arguing...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry... Lol

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 174 comments haha, my mom says im going to be a lawyer

message 36: by Karina (new)

Karina mine too! haha that's so weird.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

My mom never told me that!! Lol. I dont think she has any idea what im gonna be. Though neither do i.....

message 38: by Karina (new)

Karina i want to be an archeologist!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to be an architect. For now. Or a teacher.

message 40: by Ariane, daughter of Apollo (and proud of it!) (new)

my dad always said i should be a lawyer because i always argue about stuff with people but i want to be an author or an english or music teacher.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Your a good arguer. But it has to be something ur really in to.

message 42: by Mason (last edited Jul 31, 2009 08:55PM) (new)

Mason Norasing (MasonsonofPoseidon) | 37 comments my uncle wats me to be a doctor.

i really want to be a singer and acter.

i never saw HP 6 yet is it really that good

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 174 comments im a musician, haha, im also joining the navy, maybe the seals (i applied, keep your fingers crossed!!!)

message 44: by Mason (new)

Mason Norasing (MasonsonofPoseidon) | 37 comments where do you guys live

(this question is for everybidy in the group)

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 174 comments i live in England, haha

message 46: by Mason (new)

Mason Norasing (MasonsonofPoseidon) | 37 comments (i am not a stalker i swear on the River Styx that i wont stalk you)

message 47: by Mason (new)

Mason Norasing (MasonsonofPoseidon) | 37 comments Lucky bum

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 174 comments Haha, i know, its amazing here, i used to live in nevada

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh. I wish i could go to england. I live in New Jersey

message 50: by Ariane, daughter of Apollo (and proud of it!) (new)

same as maggie. what instrument do you play???

« previous 1