Bite Me =] discussion

Other Books =) > The Luxe Series

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin Cierra (new)

Caitlin Cierra (caitterbug) Has anyone read or heard of The Luxe Series by Anna Gobersen???
I've read the first book, The Luxe, and the second, Rumors. I really liked them =)
The second books ending made me mad at first(hehe) but I got over it and now I am eager to read the third book in the series, Envy.

message 2: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) av read them all just waiting now 4 the last in the series which isnt til november!
i did like this series altho its not my fave. rumors is my fave of the series so far as envy leaves u wanting 2 no wot is gunna happen

message 3: by Caitlin Cierra (new)

Caitlin Cierra (caitterbug) Yeah, I usually read Vampire,Fairie, or other paranormal books, but the Luxe was a good change for me. I really liked it.

message 4: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) thats kinda y i read it av only read a few other books that wasnt supernatural related but i always go back 2 them as nothing is as gud as the supernatural

message 5: by Caitlin Cierra (new)

Caitlin Cierra (caitterbug) Haha.
Same here =)

message 6: by Shanna (new)

Shanna | 18 comments The luxe was actually the first non supernatural book i read and i loved it, but rumors wasnt my favorite i had a hard time getting into it. I still have to read Envy

message 7: by Jo (new)

Jo I really want to read these books!

message 8: by Caitlin Cierra (new)

Caitlin Cierra (caitterbug) Envy is sooo good(: I cant wait for Splendor. I wanted scream when Envy ended, I HAVE to know what happens!! HAHA

message 9: by Shanna (new)

Shanna | 18 comments I finally got Envy from the library yesterday, I had it on hold for over a month. But now I can't remember the ending of Rumors, somebody got a refresher for me. lol.

message 10: by Jesika (new)

Jesika LESS THAN A MONTH UNTIL SPLENDOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD