World Peace discussion

freedom

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ehsan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:41AM) (new)

ehsan | 11 comments less people respect freedom cause it makes you to take responsibility,most people escape the responsibility.freedom is more shows itself in art,specially humanistic art.the distorted message of freedom is noting long-lasting.

message 2: by Héctor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:42AM) (new)

Héctor A beautiful word, Ehsan. But there are many threats there outside. This group is an attempt to understand them…

message 3: by ehsan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:42AM) (new)

ehsan | 11 comments when we are free,there is a big question, are we free really?what about the rules,even interpersonal rules? morality? immorality?these are our rule for life even the combine of these two is a rule that we choose to obey in our life if you dont obey yourself outside and inside then you are free!there is a big paradox when we say and we know freedom makes us responsible for our action cause it is morality.even when i say these things maybe i am distorting the definition of freedom. i love freedom and lets say when you feel prosperity in human society and our world as a general sense you can feel that freedom has been created.

message 4: by Héctor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:42AM) (new)

Héctor It seems that in the war these rules do not function...