Percy Jackson Rockin' Lovers discussion

Movie! > The actual trailer!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

message 2: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Alex  | 2536 comments Mod
Okayyy!!!!!! I'll look later.

message 3: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Okayyy!!!!!! I'll look later.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait Percy is looking hot

YAY!!!!!!!! It looks really cool and awsome

message 5: by Dogluver (last edited Jul 16, 2009 05:18AM) (new)

Dogluver Olympus looks awesome, but I can't believe they showed the END of the movie! Percy doesn't go there until he has Zeus's master bolt, so he should have a backpack with him. Other than that, it looks awesome ^_^

message 6: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 1816 comments Mod
I think he does have a backpack.
AND yea!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

well i read on rick riordan's blog that he said

it's a special scene they created exclusively for the trailer to get your attention.

Copied from his blog
http://rickriordan.blogspot.com/2009/...

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) I ♥ Someone!*Alexa* wrote: "http://www.moviefone.com/movie/percy-...

OLYMPUS!"

WHEN I SAW HPHBP, I SAW THIS TRAILER IN DA THEATRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by Tara (new)

Tara | 328 comments ME TOO! Although, I have to say, it was a bit short and if I hadn't read the book, I would've had no idea what it was about. But on a different note, THE HARRY POTTER MOVIE WAS AMAZING! Soooo much better than the last one (which sucked), although they did leave out some parts, such as the memory of Tom Riddle's parents, Fudge meeting with the muggle prime minister, and Dumbledore's funeral, but overall it was pretty good.

message 10: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

message 11: by Tara (new)

Tara | 328 comments SOOOOOOOO FUNNY! Im seeing it again next week XD

message 12: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) ^^

message 13: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Yesica wrote: "well i read on rick riordan's blog that he said

it's a special scene they created exclusively for the trailer to get your attention.

Copied from his blog
http://rickriordan.blogspot.com/2009/07..."

Oh, ok. That's good.

message 14: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Tara wrote: "ME TOO! Although, I have to say, it was a bit short and if I hadn't read the book, I would've had no idea what it was about. But on a different note, THE HARRY POTTER MOVIE WAS AMAZING! Soooo much ..."

Use A Spoiler Alert! Some people may not read the book and just wait for the movie. I don't but that doesn't mean that others don't either.

message 15: by SARA (new)

SARA (sarazzzz) Yesica wrote: "well i read on rick riordan's blog that he said

Copied from his blog
http://rickriordan.blogspot.com/2009/07..."

HA! Annabeth was originally a brunette. For some reason I find that hilarious.

" really? I told you she was a brunette? So okay guys, it is now confirmed Annabeth was originally a brunette"

message 16: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

I did imagine her brunette sometimes too.

message 17: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Annabeth the character? Or the actor for her?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Riordan originally told his son that Annabeth was brunnete but he didn't remember so it's sorta okay da actress is brunette.
Though i do wish she was Blonde

message 19: by Tara (new)

Tara | 328 comments The character. When Rick first told the story to his son, he told him that Annabeth was a brunette. I imagine her blonde though.

message 20: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) IM FINALLY READING IT, AND ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 21: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) I LIK THALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

OMG ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by Tara (new)

Tara | 328 comments ME TOOO!!!! She's my favorite character!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

ME TOO!! I LOVE HER!

message 25: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) ^^

message 26: by Jade (new)

Jade The trailer was way too short, and Olympus looked like an evil castle or something. It's supposed to be beautiful, not lit with torches or anything...

message 27: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Yeah I noticed that..

message 28: by Jade (new)

Jade I wish it was longer, it's driving me insane

message 29: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Me too! I've added it to my playlist on youtube.

message 30: by Jade (new)

Jade nice

message 31: by erinbobarin94 (new)

erinbobarin94 i totally saw the trailer when i went 2 c harry potter. my lil sis and i were like PERCY JACKSON!!! AAH!!!!!!!!!

message 32: by Jade (new)

Jade r u serious? wow, ha ha ha

message 33: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

I did that too. it was a lot of fun

message 34: by Tara (new)

Tara | 328 comments I know! I saw the preview and I'm like... that's it? If I hadn't read the book, I would've had NO idea what it was about from seeing that preview.

message 35: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Yeah I agree, but it was still interesting. I mean...it tells you almost nothing about the movie.

message 36: by erinbobarin94 (new)

erinbobarin94 well, it is the first one. they'll release a couple more versions over time, it creates suspense. and they might not have shot all the scenes yet, they still have a long time before it comes out.

message 37: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) rp!

message 38: by Samie (last edited Aug 07, 2009 08:39PM) (new)

Samie Foster | 3 comments Just got done reading the book. It was amazing. I really didn't expect to be that good and then I found the trailer. I am so excited for this movie. I really hope Fox doesn't mess this movie up. There have been so been so many bad book adaptions lately, I just really hope that this may have as much time put into it as the Narnia and Golden Compass movie rather than the typical kids book slap togethers to just make money with.

P.S. check out my book and ebook website at http://www.freewebs.com/lelue/

message 39: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

I totally agree with you!
I really really, really want this to be good. I want it to make the book, fall open in my mind. The words, the characters. I want to see if the characters are like the characters in my head.
I want to mouth the words I know from the book.
THIS BETTER BE GOOD MR. MOVIE DIRECTOR!!

message 40: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greece bound GIRL!!!  (Emilydaughterofnike) | 1 comments They already messed it up already i mean Mt. Olympus is supposed to be cherry and white instead it looks like the underworld!!!!

message 42: by Tara (new)

Tara | 328 comments It does! GAHHHH

message 43: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

I didn't imagine it cherry like. I imagined it looking like a greek building with those columns. You know? I imagined it glowing a bit. But I guess it works.

message 44: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 45: by Jade (new)

Jade It better be good, or I'm gonna be soooo mad

message 46: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

I know! Me too!!! and FMA OTAKU***DAUGHTER of HADES***
I would, but I really have no idea what's going on.

message 48: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Yeah...

message 50: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver LOLZ!!!!

« previous 1