Steampunk Reads discussion

Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School, #2)
This topic is about Curtsies & Conspiracies
Curtsies and Conspiracies ARC

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cinnamingirl Hi friends,

I have an ARC of Curtsies and Conspiracies that I've finished with - would anyone like it? Pay shipping and it's all yours. It's been read once but is in great condition. Feel free to reply here or message me.

Ttfn!

message 2: by Coby (new)

Coby (coby613) | 13 comments Sure. I'm in Brooklyn ny. I'll send a money order once I get the book. Reply and I will send you my txt

message 3: by Coby (new)

Coby (coby613) | 13 comments Sure. I'm in Brooklyn ny. I'll send a money order once I get the book. Reply and I will send you my txt

Cinnamingirl Should have been more specific. PayPal only.

message 5: by Coby (new)

Coby (coby613) | 13 comments PayPal doesn't like me for some reason. Is there a way to pay you by credit or debit? What specifics? The entire arc I meant I guess you thought I meant a certain book

Cinnamingirl No, there isn't- I'm not a retailer, just someone who thought I'd pass a book along. And yes, it is one book. ARC is Advance Reader Copy.

message 7: by Coby (new)

Coby (coby613) | 13 comments Let me try something I think will work. Send me the link please

message 8: by Coby (new)

Coby (coby613) | 13 comments Arc could also mean a story arc. I once paid for something through PayPal without having to make a paypal wallet. If that's the case I can pay you no problem. When it started it wouldn't let me sign up for a wallet. I don't know why

message 9: by Coby (new)

Coby (coby613) | 13 comments How much would shipping be?

Cinnamingirl It could, but that's why I put the acronym is all caps.

Cinnamingirl Ack, the goodreads app is annoying. What link should I send you, exactly?

message 12: by Coby (new)

Coby (coby613) | 13 comments However I should pay you the link to your PayPal. Amazon has the book for less than 10.

Cinnamingirl Um, ok. Shipping would definitely be less than $10- probably around $5. I can send the book and then let you know how much it is.

message 14: by Coby (new)

Coby (coby613) | 13 comments Thanks. How would I get to your PayPal ? My address is

Coby Van Houter
536 e 8 st
Apt 3
Brooklyn, NY
USA