Bite Me =] discussion

Vamps =] > Morganville Vampires

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jo (new)

Jo I read the first 3 books and lost interest but im considering buying the 4th book. Has anyone read it? Is it worth buying? I got fed up of most of the book being full of them saying they cant leave the house then leaving the house then getting attacked then starting the process over and over untill something actually good happened

message 2: by Caitlin Cierra (new)

Caitlin Cierra (caitterbug) I have never read the series...Did you enjoy the first three books?

message 3: by Jo (new)

Jo I did enjoy them but there was too much filler in them to make them book length and not enough worth actually reading and if all the other books are the same then i wont bother but if the action picks up then i will buy the next one

message 4: by Rebecka (new)

Rebecka | 11 comments whats the first one called, is it glass houses because i think it is.
i havent read it, but its sitting next to me idk if i want to read it

message 5: by Jo (new)

Jo Yeah it is. I quite liked the first one actually because it spent time setting up the story and building the characters so it wasnt as much filler as the other 2 i read which replace setting up the story with filler. Maybe you would like the series more than me so you should try reading it. I liked Claire and Shane

message 6: by Rebecka (new)

Rebecka | 11 comments whats it about??

message 7: by Jo (new)

Jo Its about a girl called Claire who gets early entry to college in texas and the town is run by vampires and theres this perfect blonde girl and her friends who hate claire cos shes a bit of a geek and stuff like that. Dont wanna give too much away

message 8: by Rebecka (new)

Rebecka | 11 comments i started reading it, i dont wanna put it down,
wow micheal,
i didnt expect that

message 9: by Jo (new)

Jo Yeah i liked that twist. Let me know what you think when you've finished it

message 10: by Rebecka (new)

Rebecka | 11 comments i will

message 11: by Caitlin Cierra (new)

Caitlin Cierra (caitterbug) Hmmm...I'll have to give them a try sometime =)

message 12: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine  (jadorejas94) | 25 comments Mod
That sounds interesting :)

message 13: by Rebecka (new)

Rebecka | 11 comments i finished it, omg it was really good i cant wait to get the next one

message 14: by Jo (new)

Jo The first ones pretty good isnt it :) theres loads of em to keep ya busy

message 15: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) just started reading them and now its 1 of me fave series

message 16: by Laura (new)

Laura Im really enjoying this series and I cant wait for Fade Out!

message 17: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) av now just finished the 2nd book and i luved it just as much as the 1st 1 i cant wait 4 my otha books 2 cum in the post

message 18: by Stevie (new)

Stevie (Geekundercover) | 5 comments There seriously god books, like -not-putterdawnabl- they are sooo funny and romantic, I think there is summat between michel and clair tho,just a feeling.

message 19: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Stevie wrote: "There seriously god books, like -not-putterdawnabl- they are sooo funny and romantic, I think there is summat between michel and clair tho,just a feeling."

yeah i agree definately unputdownable i really do luv this series. not sure about michael and claire tho but i have only read 2 of the books so... i luv shane

message 20: by Jo (new)

Jo I love Shane tooo hes great

message 21: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Jo wrote: "I love Shane tooo hes great"

yup his the best character in this book well so far

message 22: by Jo (new)

Jo Yeah i agree. I have only read the first three books

message 23: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i luv this series more than twilight but actually at the min am pretty much bored of twilight

message 24: by Jo (new)

Jo I prefer Twilight but i am also a bit bored of Twilight. Think i am gonna re-read it once the hype has died down

message 25: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah gud idea but i think u will b waiting a while

message 26: by Jo (new)

Jo Lol yeah me too! Especially with all the movies coming out

message 27: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol yup yup even tho am bored of the books i still cant wait 2 see the films tho.

message 28: by Jo (new)

Jo Yeah me too

message 29: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) : )

message 30: by Shanna (new)

Shanna | 18 comments I've had the first Morganville vampire book for months and haven't read it, but after reading everyones posts I'm excited to start it.

I agree with everyone about Twilight however. I'm so sick of the hype!

message 31: by Aj (new)

Aj | 2 comments i know!!!!!!

message 32: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 1 comments Actually in Morganville Vampires the action picks up quite dramatically and you may think it's over after each book but the action seriously changes drastically! I love the series and I strongly suggest reading it, oh also i love SHANE!

message 33: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) am reading the rest of the series nxt and me 2 love shane

message 34: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i have started the 3rd one now and it is really good so far although the pace is a lot slower but i dont mind

message 35: by Jo (new)

Jo The 3rd one is where i lost interest. Let me know how you like it once your done

message 36: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) okie dokie will do nearly finished it already and am still loving it