The Argeneau and Rogue Hunter Series discussion

Getting Started > invite friends...

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee (new)

valee If you have people in your friend list who read the books, please invite them; because the more we are, the more we'll enjoy this group.

message 2: by valee (new)

valee Hey everybody, I was wondering if there is anyone who's interested in being a moderator and can help us make this group bigger. I have already invited all my friends who have read the series and Ally too.

So if there is anybody with a big friend's list who have read the books and is interested in being a moderator, let us know.

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (alannarey) | 69 comments OOHH ILL HELP!!!

message 4: by valee (new)

valee Courtney wrote: "OOHH ILL HELP!!!"

Awesome Courtney, do you have many goodreads friends who have read the series?

message 5: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (alannarey) | 69 comments Actually Im kinda forcing my friends to read them. Ill invite them to join right now!

message 6: by valee (new)

valee Awesome Courtney. Thanks! You will be helping us a lot. The more we are the more we can talk about the series. =)

message 7: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (alannarey) | 69 comments Yup I really like to talk about them but people are just busy and such, so I invited them! and if they dont accept by monday ill make them! :)

message 8: by valee (new)

valee hahahaha. Great, thanks. Let's hope we can make the group bigger.

message 9: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (alannarey) | 69 comments I hope so too. I try to get all of my friends to join goodreads then join my groups.

message 10: by Rossy (new)

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 122 comments Mod
*whew* Alright, i think i just about invited everyone in my friends list!LOL

message 11: by valee (new)

valee Really? You're awesome Rossy, thanks!

message 12: by Rossy (new)

Well i figured, i wouldn't know until i asked.LOL

message 13: by valee (last edited May 01, 2010 03:17PM) (new)

valee Rossy ~*~ Ehrotic ~*~ wrote: "Well i figured, i wouldn't know until i asked.LOL"

Have you read the moderator thread? Wouldn't you like to be one? I think you have done a lot for the group and you totally deserve it. Check it out and let me know.

message 14: by Rossy (new)

I had not seen it, since it was a new thread and i only have a few in instant. I'm reading it now though...