Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Finish Line 2009! > Jackie L's 50 for 2009

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Mary Todd (new)

Mary Todd (marytodd) | 924 comments congrats on TEN!

message 3: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (seolmara) | 12 comments Thanks, Mary! There are more, I just have to pull them on the shelf to check the dates. I read them before I joined here.

11-Dead Until Dark

message 4: by Jackie (last edited Jul 31, 2009 09:59AM) (new)

message 6: by Joel (new)

Joel Schell | 21 comments What did you think of Lamb? Just curious.

message 7: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (seolmara) | 12 comments Joel wrote: "What did you think of Lamb? Just curious."

I loved it! It cracked me up through the entire book. Have you read it? If so, what did you think?

message 8: by Joel (new)

Joel Schell | 21 comments I loved it too - I thought he added just enough of the historic background to surround this great friendship story. Every time I think of the lizard resurrection game they'd play it makes me laugh. Great book - it's one I buy for friends as gifts all the time.

message 9: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (seolmara) | 12 comments Joel wrote: "I loved it too - I thought he added just enough of the historic background to surround this great friendship story. Every time I think of the lizard resurrection game they'd play it makes me laugh..."

Only having partial (actual) Bible knowledge, I may have missed a bunch of jokes throughout. So my plan is to read the bible (eventually) then re-read Lamb. I'm collecting his other books too and will be digging into those soon.

message 14: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (seolmara) | 12 comments 36-Brightest Star in the Sky
37-Wake
38-Death of a Valentine
39-Postscript from Pemberley
40-Some Dream for Fools

Gosh, I'm so close! Does my reading of fan fiction count from earlier in the year? Lol

message 15: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (seolmara) | 12 comments Ha! I found one!

41-Wide Awake