Alpha Heroes & Spitfire Heroines discussion

Ellora's Cave Sale - July '09

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ladiibbug (new)

Ladiibbug Ellora's Cave is discounting loads of paperbacks more than 20% while supplies last! You'll also receive one free paperback on each print order and two free books on print orders over $35 (free books are selected at random.)

Choose from books by Ann Jacobs, Sherri L. King, Joey Hill, Diana Hunter, Shiloh Walker, Lora Leigh, Michelle Pillow and many more:

http://www.jasminej ade.com/showsect ion.aspx? SectionID= 52&SEName= books-on- sale&pagenum= 2

message 2: by Eastofoz (new)

Eastofoz | 666 comments Mod
Thanks for the info Ladiibbug!

message 3: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 494 comments I'm almost afraid to check this out--I remember what happened during the Christmas sale...:)

message 4: by Ladiibbug (new)

Ladiibbug Auntee wrote: "I'm almost afraid to check this out--I remember what happened during the Christmas sale...:)"

Nods in agreement with Auntee ... I still have a large box of unread E/C books from that big sale last Dec.!

message 5: by Chasidy (new)

Chasidy I'm assuming the sale is AMAZING? Ah, I better clear my shelves.

message 6: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 150 comments I think the sale last Christmas was way better. I too still have unread books from that one. I ordered twice, $35 each time to get the free shipping, and was able to get around 18-20 books total. Even with the sale prices, I'd never get that many for that price this time. I guess I'm just a cheapskate.;-)

message 7: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 494 comments Julie (Mom2lnb) wrote: "I think the sale last Christmas was way better. I too still have unread books from that one. I ordered twice, $35 each time to get the free shipping, and was able to get around 18-20 books total. E..."

I agree. It looks like the lowest they're going is $9.99--and no free shipping this time, just some free books (their pick). Think I'll wait for the big Christmas sale.