Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > Bad Moon Rising

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Everyone probably already knows this, but I'm pretty much in love with Sherrilyn Kenyon lol!!! Her newest book in her DH series is Bad Moon Rising. To be released August 6th I believe. Or the 8th. Something like that.

I wonder how this book is going to turn out. Is it going to focus more on the were hunter.. or is it going to be a combo of Dark-hunter and were-hunter.

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara (leelan) | 51 comments Well I thought I was getting sick of the series but now that I am waiting for this one I miss them bad. Either way I don't think I care I just miss them all.

message 3: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) | 1831 comments Did you read Fury's HEA short story? It brings up new technology that's being used by the Arcadians against the Kattagarians. As far as I know, Bad Moon Rising will build on that. Plus, it's Fang and Amy's story, going all the way back to the beginning when Fang was recovering at Sanctuary and Vane was just finding Bride.

I'm definitely looking forward to it!

message 4: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Where is Fury's story? Is it in an anthology or online?

message 5: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) | 1831 comments It's in Dead After Dark.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32...

message 6: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Thanks! I'll have to check it out before Bad Moon Rising comes out.

message 7: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) | 1831 comments I was sad because I love Fury and would've totally read a whole book about him!

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Yeah I read Fury's story, I thought it was really good. But I'm not as interested in the were-hunters as the DH.. I hope we see some other familiar faces in this one :)

message 9: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) | 1831 comments I get the impression it will be like Acheron: delving into the past first and exploring just what happened to Fang while he was out of it, then moving on to some big bad in the second half. I'd say there will probably be minimal DH appearances for the first half.

message 10: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 60 comments I loved Fury's stroy i was kinda sad it was only a short story.

message 11: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) | 1831 comments Me too, Lauren! I think she underestimated the love for the black sheep of the Katalakis family!

Sheep, wolf, you know what I mean!

message 12: by Lauren (last edited Jul 21, 2009 09:50AM) (new)

Lauren | 60 comments Michelle M. wrote: "Me too, Lauren! I think she underestimated the love for the black sheep of the Katalakis family!

Sheep, wolf, you know what I mean!"

haha i know what you mean and the black sheeps are the best but i still thing Vane is the hottest of them all !

message 13: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) | 1831 comments Well of course. But Fury has the real bad boy thing going for him!

message 14: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 60 comments yeah Fury is a close second

message 15: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Yeah! This is already downloaded on Audible.com. I plan on getting it on my mp3 player asap so that I can listen to it!

message 16: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Borland (kgborland) I just bought my copy :D I can't wait to start it :D

message 17: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Has anyone read this yet? I'm just over halfway through it.

message 18: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I didn't want to buy it, so I'm still waiting for my copy from the library!!!

message 19: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 60 comments I read it. I have mixed feelings about it. I like it but wanted more.

message 20: by Liz (new)

Liz (arcanepenguin) | 77 comments Lauren, I agree. The book answered a lot of questions, but didn't really cover enough that you feel that you got Fang's full story.

message 21: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 60 comments It did answer questions you are right Liz, Then it just made a whole bunch of new ones.

message 22: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments I kinda finished the book last night. Honestly, I had a really hard time with it keeping my attention. I'm not sure why, so I found that I ended up skipping around a lot, and know that I missed a lot. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood to read it right now. My head is still so full of Dreamfever and with the upcoming Blood Promise and Catching Fire. I probably should have waiting on reading this. One quick question, I missed the part where they said that Fury was mated, I just read towards the end about his mate. Did they go into detail about that in this book or am I missing a short story somewhere?

message 24: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Thanks! I'll have to check that out.

message 25: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I just finished it yesterday and man was I disappointed. So much of the story "already happened". I was wondering when the actual future storyline was going to come about.

Too much stuff in the past, and it was hard to remember what was going on with everyone else. Who was married, mated, etc...

And Savitar was an ass in this book.. jeeze.

Thorn was pretty awesome though.