Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Spirit Roleplay > Spirit RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 193 (193 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

Araceli | 925 comments Mod
(( RP the spirits here))

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Iceshadow pressed a hand to her tree, her brow creased with worry.

message 3: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

SIlversun(:D) peeked out from her small lake and say Iceshadow. "Is something wrong?" she asked.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Iceshadow looked at Silversun ((lolz)) her usally cold eyes bright with worry. "Somthing is wrong with my tree," she cried.

message 5: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

"Is it sick?" asked Silversun (( XD)), pulling herself out of the water and onto the bank.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) "I think so. It reeks of humans."

message 7: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

"Oh no, not yours too." said Silversun worridly as she rushed next to Iceshadow. Sure enough, it bared the pungent smell of humans. "My brook downstream was like this too."

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Iceshadow leaned against the tree her green eyes filled with tears. "There are so few ebonys left," she whispered.

message 9: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

Silversun slumped her shoulders, feeling horrible for Iceshadow. "I'm sorry." she said quietly.

message 10: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

((G2G, good night!))

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) ((night))

Iceshadow sighed and kissed the tree softly. "I must find another one."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosethorn frowned sadly as she heard the news of Iceshadows tree.

message 13: by ☺Caleb☻ (new)

☺Caleb☻ Sanders (killerkittyklaws) | 30 comments fallenbough peeked from behind a bush and saw the two nymphs and dyrad he played a few notes on his wind pipe and popped out "I know what you can do" he said smiling evily ... "cut down the humans"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosethorn turned around and grinned. "And how do suppose we do that?"

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Iceshadow looked at them, her eyes flashing. "If they fey and elves cannot bring the humans down, what makes you think we can?" she spat.

message 16: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

"Anyways, we've tried all but that to rid of the humans too." sighed Silversun.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) "There is the centaurs..." Iceshadow said slowly.

message 18: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

"Do you think they would help?" asked Silversun. "I've never thought of it."

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) She shrugged. "Bitterbrush is no longer the leader. His son, Wolfbane is."

message 20: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

SIlversun was quiet for a long time. "We should find out," she finally said, "If they will help us."

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Iceshadow nodded.

message 22: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

Silversun dove into her lake, and came out a few seconds later. "I have my thing. We should set out now."

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Iceshadow gave her an odd look. "Your thing?"

message 24: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

"Oh. I haven't showed it to you, have I?" Silversun reached into her small bag, made out of reeds and seeweed, and opened her palm. It looked like a small fish witha mix of frog. It squeaked and looked up at Iceshadow with bright gold eyes.

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Iceshadow stared back, her eyes like stone.

message 26: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

"I'm not sure what it is, but it can do this." Silversun said and rubbed the thing's back. It squealed, but then a huge bright light erupted from it. It lasted until Silversun stopped rubbing it. "That's how I found it in the first place."

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) "How odd," Iceshadow said, sounding bored.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosethorn thought about Iceshadows plan. "Who should talk to Wolfbane? The mist persuasive person I think."

message 29: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

"Anyways." Silversun stuffed the creature back into her pack and started walking. "Let's go."

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Iceshadow nodded and stood up smoothly. She cast one last loving look at her tree then followed Silversun and Rosethorn.

message 31: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

Caitlin wrote: "Rosethorn thought about Iceshadows plan. "Who should talk to Wolfbane? The mist persuasive person I think.""

"I can." replied Silversun, looking back at Rosethorn.

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) "You?" Iceshadow said, her green eyes cold.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosethorn sighed. "I need someone to watch my tree. I'll catch up."

message 34: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

"Yes. Unless you want to." replied Silversun calmly, glancing at Iceshadow.

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) "Not really," Iceshadow said lazily.

message 36: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

"Aliright then. I won't mind." sighed Silversun, stepping over a pile of bushes.
((Should we just skip to where they are near Centaur borders? Cause I only got 30 minutes to be here.))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure.))

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) ((sounds good))

message 39: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

((Okay))

Hours later, Silversun could see the border of the Centaurs. Two willow trees marked the spot. Silversun looked back to see her friends.

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) "Wait!" Iceshadow called, her head cocked. "Listen."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosethorn listened. "I think i'm deaf. I don't hear anything."

message 42: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

Silversun raised her head and opened her ears.

message 43: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) "Hooves," Iceshadow said thoughtfully. "That is the sound of hooves. And many of them at that."

message 44: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

Silversun pricked her ears to let in more sounds and she widened her eyes. 'It sounds like centaurs! Three of them, at least."

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Iceshadow turned to look in the direction the centaurs where coming from.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"This is going to be a disaster."

message 47: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

Silversun shrank back into the shadows and watched the centaurs approached.

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) "Bane! Look!" Iceshadow flinched when she heard the deep female voice.

message 49: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

Silversun stood up at bit more at the sound of a strong and deep female voice. Had they been spotted?

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep. Disaster." Rosethorn stepped out of the shadows to greet the centaurs.

« previous 1 3 4