Into the Wild (Warriors, #1) Into the Wild discussion

Best Book Ever?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Raegan WhatZitTooya This is an awesome book but some classmates make fun of me for having my own clan. Is that lame or are my classmates right? Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase help me find out!!!

Acacia Using your imagination is never lame. It keeps you young at heart no matter how old you get.

Raegan WhatZitTooya Thanks. You are a true friend. Although I don't know you... o_O

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Raegan wrote: "This is an awesome book but some classmates make fun of me for having my own clan. Is that lame or are my classmates right? Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase help me find out!!!"

If i called you lame i'd also be calling myself lame...=)

message 5: by drew (new) - added it

drew *♥Nemonica♥* ~*Who accidently fell in love*~ wrote: "Raegan wrote: "This is an awesome book but some classmates make fun of me for having my own clan. Is that lame or are my classmates right? Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase help me find out!!!"

If i called ..."

Ditto! And that's mean. But, if I tell my friends, I would have to move out of this country. . . . . . . . . . . . .(No comments please)

message 6: by Kaleb Firestone (last edited May 02, 2011 02:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kaleb Firestone Well i made shine clan when i was 11

message 7: by drew (new) - added it

drew ShineClan?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I made a Mountainclan when i was 11 because i live in the mountains and all my outdoor cats have warrior names....=)

Laika I made up a Plagueclan, Silentclan, um...other things. Actually, I then made them into a private rp group on goodreads.

Laika also I hate to put ads up and spam and stuff, but I made this group a long time ago and it was really active for a while; now it's almost daed and I wanna revive it. Also, if you are really active and stuff you can join warriors:survival, which was that group I explained above:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3...

Silvermist ALL THE BOOKS ARE THE BEST EVER IN THIS SERIES!!

message 12: by Silvermist (last edited May 07, 2011 06:07PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Silvermist To Reagan:::::::Megan wrote: "WOW dont listen to your classmates!! just by your classmates making fun of you makes them STUPID!!! i even write my own stories on warriors too and i have my own clan and warrior name!!!! WE ARE COOOL LIKE THAT!

Logan I was so close 2 making a Warriors play. So, Raegan, don't feel upset that kids in ur class r making fun of u. Everyone has different opinions about things!:)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

That is not lame Raegan.

Logan Is Me I made up four of my own clans. I made Seaclan, Caveclan,and Swampclan, but i can't figure out a name for the last one!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

This was certainly a good book:)