ANIME! discussion

Request folder #1 > Ouran High School Host Club RP~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,032 (1032 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 6484 comments Mod
Sora walked around the school...he had no idea where the host club even was...how did he know where to go!!! "man this majorly sucks...i need to get there or im out man!" he said to himself and walked on.

message 2: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments Sadaiko stuggled against her friends grip as they tried to drag her into the host club,the on place she didnt want to go. finally she escaped her friends grip and started running the other direction but when she was running she bumped into a guy with brown hair "ugh" she mummbled and then turned to the man "sorry" she said and got up lookinh at the man

message 3: by Soon-yiHearto, make everything in your life worth while (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 3958 comments Mod
yuna walked around school too. looking for her classes

message 4: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments Ayame was with Sadaiko's group of friends. She was just standing there, not forcing Sadaiko to visit the host Club. She went occasionally. Her friends nicknamed her, "The Silent Bystander". She usually wasn't involved in many things, but tried.

((ok? sorry I just made myself sadaiko's friend ^^))

message 5: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

((is the brown haired boy supposed to be my character sora? jw))

message 6: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments ((uhm....I think? ))

message 7: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments ((yea i was half asleep XD, its weird i have a gaia account called sora_chan86 XD))

message 8: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments ((oh and btw bia, did i tell you what ayame means?))

message 9: by Soon-yiHearto, make everything in your life worth while (new)

yuna sighed. "this school is so big i cant find any of them"

message 10: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments ((and kitchen princess xD . CALL ME NINJA OR SOMETHING!! GIVE NO HINT TO MY REAL NAME!!! I am thinking something...I don't really wanna know. but still tell me xD))

message 11: by Soon-yiHearto, make everything in your life worth while (new)

((i wanna know))

message 12: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

((me toos lol))

Sora looked at her, "oh sorry about that...could you help me find some place i need to go please....i have a dead line...or i wont get into this club ive been recommended for...." he asked her simply.

message 13: by Bianca (last edited Jul 20, 2009 06:31PM) (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments ((it means iris right?!))

Ayame walked down the hallway, her backpack slung over her shoulder.

((it ok that I made a second character?))

message 14: by Soon-yiHearto, make everything in your life worth while (new)

☠XxDark_WolfxX(Amber)☠ wrote: "((me toos lol))

Sora looked at her, "oh sorry about that...could you help me find some place i need to go please....i have a dead line...or i wont get into this club ive been recommended for......."

((who are you talking to? just wondering...))

message 15: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Samantha walked into her next class, taking a seat in the front row of desks. She pulled out her notepad and began to doodle.

message 16: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

((i was talking to kuro...))

message 17: by Soon-yiHearto, make everything in your life worth while (new)

((oh ok))

message 18: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments ((gtg))

message 19: by Soon-yiHearto, make everything in your life worth while (new)

((bye...:( ))

message 20: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

((WAHHH!!! bye-bye ninja....<=( ))

message 21: by Kuro_tenshi459 (last edited Jul 21, 2009 05:38AM) (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments ((lol ayame means iris ninja you dork, lol i only know it cause inuyasha THANK YOU INUYASHA))
Sadaiko looked up at the guy and shook her head "don't worry about it, now i gotta hide my friends will be here any minutes, dang it i dont wanna go to the stupid host club" she said muttered the last part, worried that the fangirls in the school would kill her for saying that when he asked if she would help him find something she nodded "sure i could help"

message 22: by Bianca (last edited Jul 21, 2009 09:16AM) (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments ((THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!!! look above at past comments and I guessed iris. and is that a problem her name means iris?!?!?!? lol sorry XD -.-' ))

Ayame walked over to Sodaiko and the guy she was talking to. "Hey," she said, smiling a little. She didn't have a class, so she was hanging around.

Carter walked around the school to find his class. When he did, he sat down in an open seat.

message 23: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments ((XD yea)
Sadaiko looked at ayame with an irk mark, she put her hands on ayames shoulders and shook her "WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME THEY WERE GOING TO KILL ME" she said angry

message 24: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments Ayame moved back and forth. She waited for Sadaiko to settle down. "cuz..." she said.

message 25: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments sadaiko had a look like this:-.- and she dropped her text books on ayames head

message 26: by Bianca (last edited Jul 21, 2009 10:58AM) (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments Ayame's expression looked like the following:
_ _
U U '
(but the U and _ were connected)
"Ow!" she said, and rubbed her head.

message 27: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments "hmph thats what you get" she said and turned away pouting

message 28: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments Ayame rolled her eyes. She picked up the textbook and rearranged her backpack over her shoulder. She pushed the textbook in front of Sadaiko to take it. "Here."

message 29: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

"ok...well anyways im lookin for the host club...and i have no idea where it is...do either of ya know?" sora asked looking around at everyone who was staring at him. "Man those dumb twins could have at least told me where it was...i havent seen them in years and alreayd they get me lost" he muttered.

message 30: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Samantha stood up, leaving her class and hearing Sora, "You headed there, I'm goin', just follow me." She said, starting to walk towards it.

message 31: by Soon-yiHearto, make everything in your life worth while (new)

yuna saw a group of people. she walked up to them. "um....hi, im yuna and im trying to find my classes but i cant. can you plz help me?"

message 32: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) "I'm sorry, " Samantha said to the girl, "But it seems classes have ended for the day unless you're in a club... I'm going somewhere and can't help you at the moment..."

message 33: by Soon-yiHearto, make everything in your life worth while (new)

"oh ok..." yuna said. she walked away and saw a building. she walked in. it was so cute. "kyaa!! its so cute! wat is this place?"

message 34: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Samantha walked to the entrance of the Host club's meeting room, "You still there person?" She asked, wondering if Sora accepted her help.

message 35: by Kuro_tenshi459 (last edited Jul 22, 2009 05:05AM) (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments ☠XxDark_WolfxX(Amber)☠ wrote: ""ok...well anyways im lookin for the host club...and i have no idea where it is...do either of ya know?" sora asked looking around at everyone who was staring at him. "Man those dumb twins could ha..."

Sadaiko laughed slightly "well what do you expect its the twins" she said smiling "well isn't that ironic my friends were just dragging me there, Not that someone helped" she said glaring at ayame

message 36: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments Ayame smirked. She watched as Sora left to go with Samantha. ((I am guessing he did...))
Ayame said, "So, what do we do now? Wander around? Host Club?"

Carter finished his class and walked through the halls. He saw Ayame and Sadaiko so he went over to them. "Whats up," he said.

message 37: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments ((no we went with them i think))

message 38: by Soon-yiHearto, make everything in your life worth while (new)

yuna just wondered around the host club. it was cute to her.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((So, are the original Hosts still there?))

Hei sat in the Host Club room, waiting and staring out of the window.

message 40: by Soon-yiHearto, make everything in your life worth while (new)

((they can be))

yuna opened up some doors to a room the room where hei was sitting

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(('Kay))

"Hi." Hei said, seeing Yuna.

message 42: by Soon-yiHearto, make everything in your life worth while (new)

yuna turned around. "oh....gomenasai!!" she said bowing

message 43: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments ((Idk, we'd have to roleplay them. IF WE DO I CALL HIKARU!!!!))

Carter and Ayame walked with Sadaiko and the others.

message 44: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments Sadaikos friends found her again and dragged her to the host club again "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" she said as she was dragged into the host club where rose petals attacked her

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Welcome to the-" Hei started. He stopped talking when he saw who it was. He laughed, hearing Sadaiko scream. "Wow. I've never met a girl who was unwilling to be in here."

message 46: by Soon-yiHearto, make everything in your life worth while (new)

yuna turned around. "well im gonna go, i guess"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, Host Club isn't open yet. The other Hosts aren't here. I've been in here alone, as I usually am." Hei said.

message 48: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Samantha went in, in her more boy-like outfit, "Sorry I was late!" She said, putting her backpack down.

message 49: by Soon-yiHearto, make everything in your life worth while (new)

"oh, well wat is this anyway? like wat is it about?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"You mean you don't know what the Host Club is? Are you new?" Hei asked. He noticed Samantha. "Hey. Where are the others? They're the late ones..."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21