the girls camp luvers!! discussion

Mascot Stealing?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bailey (new)

Bailey | 13 comments I don't know about you guys, but at my girls camp we do mascot stealing where everybody has a physical mascot and you go around stealing them. For instance our ward was the incredibles and our mascot was the incredible eye (or gumbi if thats what you want to call him!) Does anybody else do this? If not you should!

message 2: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (namesavannah-catcherinsoftball) Our stake doesn't do it....That sounds cool....Was it fun?

message 3: by Bailey (new)

Bailey | 13 comments yah it was! it was probably my favorite thing I did at girls camp! What is your favorite thing you did at girls camp?

message 4: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (13vjacobs) | 12 comments this year we don't have girl's camp with the stake. but that sounds like fun!!!!!!!! so the individual wards try to to steal the other wards mascot?

message 5: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) Well, my ward is pretty much the only one with a mascot. His name is Norman the Mormon. He's basically a slab of wood with a life-size cartoon of a redhead guy holding scriptures, dressed in a toga. A lady in our ward drew him. The other wards (usually the youth leaders, though) always steal him.

message 6: by Bailey (new)

Bailey | 13 comments yah there were energizer bunnies and other stuff like that! It was my favorite thing aobut girls camp!

message 7: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (13vjacobs) | 12 comments once my sister found a bunch of painted rocks at our camp site which she called dragon eggs. it was pretty funny.

message 8: by Bailey (new)

Bailey | 13 comments Cool!

message 9: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (13vjacobs) | 12 comments ya.