Larissa Ione Fans discussion

Demonica: The Books > Desire Unchained (Book 2)

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
This is the second book of the serie. Which, in my opinion, is better than the first one.

"Runa Wagner never meant to fall in love with the sexy stranger who seemed to know her every deepest desire. But she couldn’t resist the unbelievable passion that burned between them, a passion that died when she discovered his betrayal and found herself forever changed. Now, determined to make Shade pay for the transformation that haunts her, Runa searches for him, only to be taken prisoner by his darkest enemy.

A Seminus Demon with a love-curse that threatens him with eternal torment, Shade hoped he’d seen the last of Runa and her irresistible charm. But when he wakes up in a dank dungeon chained next to an enraged and mysteriously powerful Runa, he realizes that her effect on him is more dangerous than ever. As their captor casts a spell that bonds them as lifemates, Shade and Runa must fight for their lives and their hearts—or succumb to a madman’s evil plans."

message 2: by Brandi (new)

Brandi Just finished this one yesterday, and I'm in love with Shade! His fighting the curse the whole time he's falling in love with Runa was SO......*sigh*. I just loved it! I also really enjoyed the werewolf story. I always find it interesting how different authors view all the supes and Larissa has really got a great thing going with the WHOLE Demonica world. Way to go girl!!! I really hope you don't stop at 5!!

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 100 comments Vale I agree it was better then the first one.. wait till you get to Wraith's book i thought that one was the best. I love shade you get to see a different side of him, the bedroom kind and the softer side. I love both sides hehehe!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Just finished a reread in prep for #4.This book has never been an easy read for me,Shade has to go thru so much it causes a lot of angst ,but it definitly causes me to stay up till 2 or 3 everytime I read it-now on to Wraith-ahhhh

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ok i Just started this book last night and I already love it I'm really confused though at this moment ****************** Spoiler************* The fact that Roag is back to life and he looks just like Wraith I don't get it but I guess I have to read more also I feel so bad for Runa how she caught Shade in bed with girls it broke my heart.......

message 6: by Mar (new)

Mar | 17 comments Shade is a dog...but he gets his and then some.
I luvs him!

message 7: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Cynthia wrote: "ok i Just started this book last night and I already love it I'm really confused though at this moment ****************** Spoiler************* The fact that Roag is back to life and he looks just l..."

keep reading it, you'll get everything at the end.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope so because right now he seems like well because I'm a sex demon it's okay that he did that and it's not so it made me angry with him even thought he sexy as hell (LOL)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay even though this book is darker I'm really starting to like Shade allot now and understand him I really hope he plumits to his feet for Runa

message 10: by Mar (new)

Mar | 17 comments Luv Shade and his naughty whips. :)

message 11: by Shari (new)

Shari (charboneau) Oh yea, I love Shade and i'd take his naughty whips too :)

message 12: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 100 comments um me 3.

message 13: by Brandi (new)

Brandi count me as #4---I've been a baaaadddd girl! lol!

message 14: by Mar (new)

Mar | 17 comments Good thing he has enough of those tools to go around for everyone...! We such bad girls. ;)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

lolololol YOU CAN'T HELP IT WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE GUY FROM THE BOOKS GIRLS

message 16: by Mar (new)

Mar | 17 comments Cynthia wrote: "lolololol YOU CAN'T HELP IT WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE GUY FROM THE BOOKS GIRLS"

Posting fave in the 'Who's your fave character' discussion...yay!

message 17: by Brandi (new)

Brandi oh that's a tough one----I don't think I could pick one of them if they were all standing in front of me! Well, I'd prly pass out if they were all in front of me actually......;)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

LOLOLOL yeah Brandi I agree I will probably pass out also (LOL)

message 19: by Mar (new)

Mar | 17 comments Brandi wrote: "oh that's a tough one----I don't think I could pick one of them if they were all standing in front of me! Well, I'd prly pass out if they were all in front of me actually......;)"

hahahaha ditto on the passing out...!

message 20: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Brandi wrote: "oh that's a tough one----I don't think I could pick one of them if they were all standing in front of me! Well, I'd prly pass out if they were all in front of me actually......;)"

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Cynthia I finshed this book today!!! OMG check out my review..

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Great review I"m glad u liked it buddy I"m still reading it but so far its an A+ for me

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Cynthia wrote: "Great review I"m glad u liked it buddy I"m still reading it but so far its an A+ for me"

Glad u like it, the book :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished this one and it's another 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Cynthia wrote: "I just finished this one and it's another 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cool Cyn.. Girl you are gonna be fanning urself when u read wraith's story!! I'm on chap 21 now.

message 26: by Danielle The Book Huntress (last edited Mar 15, 2010 08:53AM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 19 comments I loved this book. I thought I would dislike Shade, but I ended up loving him. This book was deep.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes it was strong but the story was supper good I'm reading the third one now and I LOVE IT so far

message 29: by new_user (new)

new_user I liked Gem and Kynan best in this one, the miniature soap opera they had going on, LOL.

message 30: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Gem and Kynan were great, I loved to read about them. In most books when the author writes about other characters I usually get bored or mad because I wanna read more about the couple, but not in this book. I loved to follow them through all the books. Specially in book 3, there's where their story gets to its best.

message 31: by Mariya (last edited May 21, 2010 10:16AM) (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 123 comments i love this one so far. i think im liking it a little more than pleasure unbound. hopefully ill be able to start passion unleased by the end of this week.