Cıтч øf Bяøκeи Søυłš {ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ} discussion

Cᴏʟʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs > Collaboration Formation

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,159 (1159 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Work with someone to make your characters have any sort of relationship here.

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 496 comments Mod
Anyone for a collab with any of my characters? here are their outlines ^^

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Meeee! They all seem really awesome, oh gosh. Which collabs are you most looking for right now?

message 4: by Morgan (new)

>.< ahhh. Um Chris, Daniel, Gugu, or Richard I know I really narrowed it down =P

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 26, 2015 05:18PM) (new)

I can do something. Just give me an hour or two to get back so I can get on my laptop where I have images and notes. I think I could do either the mom and/or maybe someone with a love-hate-rival sort of relationship with you Gugu claim if that would be alright.

message 6: by Morgan (new)

That would be great XD I've got to work on something for a bit so take your time ^^

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! I'll supply more info asap

message 8: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod
i'd be willing to do a relationship (familial, romantic, friendly, or otherwise) when i've got more time. it's probably the only way i'll come up with any decent character ideas.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so:

For the ex, I was thinking of using my Anne Lindfjeld FC. Also, maybe she sort of decided she likes girls and therefore isn't interested in the dad?

And then for the on w/ Gugu, I was thinking of using this image of Deniz Cakir: (view spoiler) I was thinking she'd kind of be a rogue anarchist, hating the government but also hating the resistance.

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Oh she's pretty 0-0 and that works. also she's pro gov't right? What should be their interaction <.< I feel like they won't see much of each other in the RP

And that works. Since my girl is sort of a bounty hunter seeking out people from the resistance maybe one day she gets in the way and then that starts their relationship?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, she is. I was going to make her police or a government spy, both of which would put her in the streets (more likely in the Middle City Slums), which would free her up for more interaction. Maybe, but they might still know people in common, too.

Yeah, that sounds good. So how do we want that to have gone, or do we want to start there? Or how long should they hav known each other then?

message 12: by Morgan (new)

I feel like he might be a bit bitter towards her and tried to protect his daughter from her even though he's a bit of an addict himself

Hmm to start there and then maybe do a time skip. Like it could have a flashback sort of feel? But be present day past XD

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, makes sense. So why did they split up exactly? I think part of it might be my charrie realizing she wasn't actually into guys? IDK.

That makes sense, okay.

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Maybe she didn't want the baby so she just left it with him and dissapeared one day saying they clearly had different beliefs on where the world was going? Also maybe she never explained the whole not being into guys thing? I mean up to yeah

Haha glad that makes sense at 12:30 am

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

And she probably blamed him for it too. I think she may also have been on something before and was coming clean (maybe so she could be with a girl?) and then broke up with him and was a complete bitch about it and never explained anything well? So, also, how did they meet? A job? A bar? A nightclub?

Yeah, I know, right? I'm only awake because caffeine and chocolate fudge, so . . . .

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Hmm maybe a job at the bar XD? And they could've been childhood friends too?

I'm only awake cuz I'm addicted to goodreads 0-0 I need therapy. My schedule should start fixing itself before Monday though

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

That works. Maybe they started sleeping together at the bar (the bar in this will be called The Soul and the Dragon, fyi)? Like they met there after a couple years of separation? Like her family had moved to the Heart of the City (which would be why she's on the gov's side) and they didn't stay in contact but they met up at the bar and had a one-night stand which got her pregnant and they ended up dating or something?

I deleted my account once for that reason, actually. I didn't trust that I would be able to stop if I still had an account (especially since I'd tried to limit my RPs too). Hopefully that works.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

@ Kelly

Well, for Richard, I could make that close friend (not sure what gender you had in mind). Maybe they could have been childhood friends who practically grew up together as family.

Daniel, i just wanna be that cuties friend I would love to be able to make someone to balance him out or someone who is willing to defend him through anything. That can be any type of relationship really.

Chris seems pretty complex, and I think the idea that maybe his fiancé saw the beginning of the end for him is interesting and could make for very drama filled roleplay. especially if maybe she left because she found out she was pregnant and got scared about the life she would live with him

Just some ideas, let me know what you think.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Someone, I'm going to make a fairly shy, geeky girl (with my Hailee Steinfeld FC) who's going to be an accountant at a club. She'd have a brother who works there and is a trouble-maker who has almost been taken to jail (but hasn't because she bribes the gov to overlook it). So I was thinking, maybe her brother has a male friend who's a stripper or hooker at the club and they're sort of rivals or something but becomes a love interest? Anyway, would anyone be willing to make the love interest and work with me on this? (Or make the brother, but I'm more into the love interest idea).

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

MEMEME!!!!!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright then!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

i freaking love making stripper/playful bad boy characters

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

They are so fucking awesome it's crazy

So how do we want to do this exactly? Like how they meet, dynamics of their relationship, etc? I'm very excited for this, btw.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

So what were you thinking?

message 25: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 1876 comments Mod
~Anyone interested in collaborating with me? A Council of Nine member -male- is an important role in my characters life.... probably be easiest if you read her history it'll explain.. so if anyone wants to.. yeah >.< ~

message 26: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod
i can do that when i get a moment

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

@Gabbu: You just woke up for the day, didn't you?

message 28: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod
ish? i've been up since 5:30 this morning for school. why?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I was still awake from the night.

message 30: by Morgan (new)

zwink

•either gender works. I was thinking maybe they also live in the same apartment and have been the closest of friends for a really long while.

haha he's perfection 0-0 That would be perfect ^^

•true. I'm thinking maybe since he leans towards guys that his fiancé could've been a guy. But then again it could've been a girl and he was trying to feel romantic feelings. Which is why when she "died" he feels both a sense of relief and guilt.

Elf,
All of that works for meeee

._. I just dissapeared for a few months. Hasn't happened so far this summer, but usually during the school year when things get way too stressful

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

@ kelly

>> Alright, that sounds great to me! I kind of want to make it a girl, and I have a few ideas about her already, so that would be cool. I'm trying to find a face claim for her still, but I'll let you know.

>> Maybe a family member (or maybe an adopted family member even) who has sort of sworn to themselves that they're going to take care of him due to his (I assume it is sort of unstable) bipolar nature. I'm still not sure on gender or face claim.

>> Oh, I'm sorry, I just used a female pronoun, it could easily be a male if you wanted. Totally up to you, really.

@ elf

>> So I was thinking maybe since he's friends with her brother, he knows a lot about her before they even meet. I'm not exactly sure when they'd officially meet, maybe when she goes in to get hired they can bump into each other (as she is a shy geek girl in a club). I imagine he'd be one of those people that does nothing but pester and irritate the people he likes without much care. I also was thinking maybe he could be a member of the resistance and eventually try to recruit her to the cause (maybe he finds out that she's bribing to keep her brother safe somehow and tries to use that to convince her of the need for change).

message 32: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

gabbuuuuuu wrote: "i can do that when i get a moment"

really?? Awesome! You sure? But that would be great... hopefully you were referring to my comment otherwise.. this is awkward xF

message 33: by Morgan (new)

zwink

•works for me

•hmm maybe an adopted family member. Also I'm thinking he was on meds for a while, but they just made him feel numb, and he'd rather be off the handle then numb =P

•well his fiancé can be either gender ^-^ doesn't really matter.

message 34: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod
i was indeed referring to your comment (but i was and still am on mobile so i couldn't reply). also, elf, i figured that if you were up that early you'd probably just stayed up late.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, that'll only be the next few days. Then, I'll have school and just be up early because school. =/

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

ⓩⓦⓘⓝⓚ { a god oғ calaмιтy and war } [ semi - hiatus ] wrote: "@ kelly

>> Alright, that sounds great to me! I kind of want to make it a girl, and I have a few ideas about her already, so that would be cool. I'm trying to find a face claim for her still, but I..."

Okay, that works. Their interaction will definitely be fun -- maybe she flirts without meaning to, and if he calls her on it, she blushes furiously, mentions needing brain bleach, and tries to avoid him? That would make sense. Maybe her parents are the owner of the establishment and have government ties, and she's basically the accountant there and has been since before she finished school. and she could be sort of taking employee and her own wages to keep her brother out of trouble? Also, how old do you think they should be?

-Kelly- wrote: "zwink

•either gender works. I was thinking maybe they also live in the same apartment and have been the closest of friends for a really long while.

•haha he's perfection 0-0 That would be perfec..."

Okay!

I wanted to stay on but limit my activity, but I literally was unable to manage that.

message 37: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

gabbuuuuuu wrote: "i was indeed referring to your comment (but i was and still am on mobile so i couldn't reply). "

Oh okay, just making sure >~< so yeah, if ya want i'll be definitely thankful so yeah >.<

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

And Gabbu, please make him a bit older and have a disdain for Nyco Drake for whatever reason.

message 39: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Yeah, I kept reasons for why he did what he did out of it so you could shape him any way you want with him.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

@ kelly

>> Cool! I look forward to making her then! Any age range you'd be thinking of?

>> I was kind of thinking maybe the family took him in after his real parents were killed (by the government of course), and so he was taken in by your character's family. He was grateful and all that so when he noticed that something wasn't right and people treated your character differently for it, he wanted to keep him safe and sort of took up the role of the balance and care taker to ensure his safety and sanity.

>> Ah, that's why I was asking you. It's your character's fiancé, so it's up to you to decide whether he got engaged to a girl or boy. Girl could prove to be a little more drama because it could be like "you never really loved me anyway" and potential children in the mix, however, a male could have completely different drama in which he was wiped of some memories (I saw you had that idea down). So really, it's up to you to decide which plot you ultimately feel the most interested in.

@ elf

>> Ooooo, I like that idea. Denial is perfection. Also, yes, having family tied to the government is always interesting if he does try to convince her to join him. He'd definitely notice a change in wages too, even small. He observes things like that closely, especially in his sort of business. As far as age goes, maybe early to mid twenties? At least, that's what I intend to make my guy. You can make her whatever age you want really.

message 41: by Morgan (new)

zwink,

•nah I'm thinking of making him like 24-27 so somewhere around there?

•that would be cool. And maybe it was at a young age and they went to school together? I could see him also getting angry that your guy feels the need to take care of him too <.<

•ahhhh well now I don't know. Both would inevitable have drama, but I'll probably choose the guy fiancé in the end. Still debating it though DX

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

@ kelly

>> Kk, sounds great. I can make her somewhere around that age no problem. So basically really close friends from a young age, obviously has no day job (she probably will work nights somewhere), and probably feels close to family about him and his kid. Am I missing anything?

>> Yesssss, such drama, much fight.

>> Let me know officially, I probably won't start on that particular character for a little while, since it sort of depends on which one you choose in the end. But I'll focus on our other collabs until you do officially decide.

message 43: by Morgan (last edited Aug 27, 2015 07:51PM) (new)

zwink

•I think that covers it =P

•btw which FC are you using? Also will he be older or younger? I'm thinking Daniel will be somewhere between 20-22

•I'll probably officially know by Saturday

message 44: by Morgan (new)

Also if anyone else wants to work on a collab hmu I must get ideas from others XD

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 260 comments Mod
SOoo I've got the Resistance Leader if anyone is interested in some sort of collab...<3

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Ohh her and Chris could have a sketchy "I'm not sure how to feel about you" relationship?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

ⓩⓦⓘⓝⓚ { a god oғ calaмιтy and war } [ semi - hiatus ] wrote: "@ kelly

>> Cool! I look forward to making her then! Any age range you'd be thinking of?

>> I was kind of thinking maybe the family took him in after his real parents were killed (by the governmen..."

=) Indeed. So I guess they argue a lot? I think she started it when she started working there -- maybe she had stolen from her parents before and they hadn't noticed? So maybe he confronts her about it? I'll make her like nineteen or twenty then.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 260 comments Mod
-Kelly- wrote: "Ohh her and Chris could have a sketchy "I'm not sure how to feel about you" relationship?"

Possibly, I feel like Arietta is generally going to stay away relationship-wise from people she works on the resistance with. Ya know? She doesn't want to mix business with the few pleasures in her life

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to use Marc Warren as my FC for my resistance council charrie. Maybe the charrie could have like a half-sister he could have a creepy crush on? Please?

message 50: by Morgan (new)

Denver maybe he could purposely try to get close to her for more top secret information, but she puts up a large front?

elf ;-; when you already have two collab a but you REALLY wanna say yes why DX

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

Cıтч øf Bяøκeи Søυłš {ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ}

unread topics | mark unread