Cıтч øf Bяøκeи Søυłš {ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ} discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 330 (330 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 20, 2015 12:20AM) (new)

These are all welcomed and appreciated. Please check Group FAQ | Information to see if any of your questions have already been answered before you ask here. Thank you!

message 2: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 1876 comments Mod
Question: wanted to know if someone could be in alliance with the Resistance but is merely acting as their sorta spy while handling 'assassinations/hits' for the Council of Nine because she was originally with the Council of Nine till discovery of the truth behind how she ended up with them...??

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It is entirely possible. =) Knock yourself out.

message 4: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Yes! Awesome thanks!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem!

message 6: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Another question... sorry lol xD I was wondering how old the council members had to be, at the very least if there is a specific age... if that makes sense.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Above sixteen because that is when characters come of age. Usually they are around twenty, maybe a little younger, but there are exceptions in both directions.

message 8: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

hmmmm okay... so if I had a character 19 a council member only because he killed his dad and took his place... that could work?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Read my charrie's history. It would be rather hypocritical if I were to say no, don't you think? So yeah, it works.

message 10: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Dammmmn makes sense xD lol awesome, wanted to know since it means I can just remake a character. I need to stop making new characters xD so yeah thanks!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

=) No problem! Have fun with it!

message 12: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Lol, I'll probably have more fun with it afterwards when it's done... hehehe xD but thanks! For answering my questions and for the others that will probably come your way.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Indeed. =) It's no problem. I kind of like doing it, honestly.

message 14: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

xD Well over the internet asking questions is something I definitely do! xD

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

So that works out rather well then!

message 16: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Lol yes, yes it does! xF

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

=D

message 18: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Speaking of Questions, does the City of Broken Souls have a official name or is that it?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Probably not. The people don't have any contact with the outside world. They're born in the city, live in the city, and die in the city. They'd generally talk about the three sections of the city -- the Heart of the City, the Middle City Slums, and the Outskirts -- as where they're from instead of the city as a whole. If they want to talk about the city, they'd probably just say "the city."

message 20: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Okay thanks! That was like the last thing I needed for my one characters!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool!

message 22: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Was wondering about the Residence situation? Like.. is there going to folder to request or is it.. like.. yeah ?? >~<

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Location request, and then it'll go into either the Heart of the City, Middle City Slums, or Outskirts depending on where the person lives.

message 24: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Ah I see, okay thanks. :D Just wanted to know to prepare before hand.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. =)

message 26: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

I'M BACK!!! xD

I wanted to know before I continued making my current character. I wanted to know.. well. I was thinking this character would own most places in the city making him a very important for the Council of Nine to be allied with but he'd actually be a Resistance leader... I just didn't want to say he owned like three quarters of the land or something of the like without asking if that was okay. He'd only own them have other people managing whatever was on that land and he'd mostly be focused on his own business which would mainly focus on weaponry.... so yeah... ??

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, a specific person can definitely be very important to the Council. I think the Council owns all the land, but maybe he owns a lot of the skyscrapers in like the MCS or fields in the Outskirts, so people pay him a lot of money for it, and he just pays the city council a fraction of the money or something?

message 28: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

I could see him owning a few lots in both areas, so he'd have a company focused on foods and another on tech, last one weaponry? So like two large sections in outskirts for housing and farming as well as manufacturing and a skyscraper in MCS for his main base?? The fraction of the money going to the council of course, i'd imagine it would be mandatory, the products though is why they want his as an alliance... so does that sound good, plausible...??

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I don't know if the Outskirts so much have "huge sections for housing" so much as "areas with a lot more little shacks than other places," but he can definitely own the land they're on. And he can have his skyscrapers too (there are no other types of buildings in the MCS and HotC). So yeah, basically, that's plausible.

message 30: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Well, it wouldn't be for housing and the concept of farming as well as manufacturing etc would give people in those areas jobs in turn benefits the whole city.... yeah.
Awesome though, thanks, I wanted to make sure before continuing any further with my characters. I'll get back to you on locations and stuff for his things once he's done and accepted. Sound like a plan?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep, okay. And yes, it does! =)

message 32: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Awesome, then I'll try finishing him off tomorrow and get back to you. :D

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! Cool!

message 34: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

xD

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

=)

message 36: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

This city has an orphanage concept?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, but no real system. Kids can be taken in by friends without any legal stuff. More than anything, the orphanage is basically a way to enamor a bunch of potential-reistance kids with the city council.

message 38: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Awesome thanks, needed to know. So there is a building but no system?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Orphans with nowhere else to go and homeless children often end up there, sometimes taken by police, sometimes civilians, etc, usually from the MCS because that's where there's the most resistance, but occasionally from the HotC or Outskirts.

message 40: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

OKay awesome thanks.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem!

message 42: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

To clarify on the school thing, it still goes up by certain age groups right? Cause I wanted to know if it was possible for someone to be done before turning 16 having finished the required amount of testing etc..??

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

It just does it by age. You have to be in school from ages 8-16. However, you can do more advanced curriculum, like you could theoretically be doing curriculum more advanced than what most sixteen-year-olds do while at age ten.

message 44: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Okay, thanks that helps.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I still need to do the reference

message 46: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

xD Well I bet all these questions I'm asking is helping some people.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Quite possibly! =)

message 48: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Lol, I hope so xD

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I think they did. =)

message 50: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Lol Yeah! Anyway, might be able to post him tonight, depends. So yeah lol

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Cıтч øf Bяøκeи Søυłš {ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ}