Thanks <3

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Glad you could join!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too XD

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

:) so how are you?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I feel like if we were to try to explain this group to outsiders that they'd think there is something wrong with us. XD

message 15: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 1876 comments Mod
There is something wrong with us, but that's fine it just means we're too awesome for people to understand... xD

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL yeah

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Finished with four minutes to spare!

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 21, 2015 05:46AM) (new)

Anyone on? I'm so bored

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I figured out school wifi!!!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 21, 2015 06:58AM) (new)

Lucky girl! I have to use mobile data D:

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

@Tinath. I don't know if you got this before, so ta-da. I think with one of them, maybe Snow, I'd like to use my Tom Burke fc. I'm thinking his charrie was die-hard resistance, but his sister was executed in front of him for suspicion of working with the city council, so now he hates both sides. So maybe Snow would kind of remind him to live again somehow?

As for Isis, maybe my Vasiliy Makarov fc? I don't really know what I want to do with him. I think he'll go by "Dagger." Maybe he's one of the best Council spies, but also a compulsive liar, and Isis discovers that he lied about how he got a certain piece of info on Resistance plans (maybe he slept with one of the higher up members to get it)?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

There is no mobile data at my school

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

❆♠ēlงiຖค ໓rคkē♠❆ : Ƈαℓℓ мє Ɛℓƒ wrote: "@Tinath. I don't know if you got this before, so ta-da. I think with one of them, maybe Snow, I'd like to use my Tom Burke fc. I'm thinking his charrie was die-hard resistance, but his sister was e..."

I actually didn't get it XD Or maybe I did but I forgot. That happens sometimes :p

The collaboration with Snow definitely got me interested! It could be like he helps her deal with her CIPA, and she with his emotional problems!

Isis and your character will go great together because she's sort of a good-girl, sticker for the rules type of person. It could be like she blackmails him or something or plays him with the information she has first?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it kept getting lost on the collaborations page with all the discussion. XD

Indeed! So how should they have met? Also, besides a healing, how exactly should their relationship work since he has issues with the resistance but likes her as a person? Also should they be more siblings or parent and child or what? It could be romance, but there would be a sizable age difference.

Maybe she tries to blackmail him and maybe he refuses to give further info unless she doesn't. And maybe instead of info while she is still blackmailing him he starts talking lewdly about how he got the info?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

❆♠ēlงiຖค ໓rคkē♠❆ : Ƈαℓℓ мє Ɛℓƒ wrote: "I think it kept getting lost on the collaborations page with all the discussion. XD

Indeed! So how should they have met? Also, besides a healing, how exactly should their relationship work since ..."

Sorry for the late reply, I took a nap XD

Those collaboration discussions get me all confused hehe so I sometimes stop following them..

Given that he hates both sides, their meeting shouldn't be that hard to organize. I sort of wanted them to meet and get to know each other before revealing that she supports the resistance. This way they can be friends without their belief differences. I think a romance would be cute, and as for the age difference, I was actually thinking before all this, to change hers cause she seems a bit too young for such a responsible position on the resistance council. So I think its pretty suitable; just tell me his age and i'll just match it up. If you're up for it, of course ^-^.

Like he leads her on a wild goose chase? Not bad. That ought to be interesting XD

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I just did a Chemistry lab, so I just got done. XD

I know what's going on, but I think that's probably because I'm one of the people with more confusing posts. XD

That would make sense. Maybe it could somehow come up that his sister was killed (but he lives who did it ambiguous) and then maybe she sort of believes that the city council did it and that's when she reveals she is part of the resistance. So romance it is then! He is twenty-nine. Maybe she's a little younger?

Exactly. He would probably feed her lie after lie and mix it with just a pinch of truth. And maybe he does tell her how he got his info (sleeping with someone) and sometimes say inappropriate details about how he got his info instead of saying anything useful?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi and welcome! I'm glad you joined!

message 28: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod
one of my favorite things about using brendon urie as a face claim for characters is trying to find gifs bc there's such a wide variety i mean

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

gabbuuuuuu wrote: "one of my favorite things about using brendon urie as a face claim for characters is trying to find gifs bc there's such a wide variety i mean

"

Cool. Lily Allen and Gaspard Ulliel gifs are fun to look up too!

message 30: by ӍдѕҞa (last edited Sep 21, 2015 03:56PM) (new)

Omg that last one of Brendon is fucken great! xD

message 31: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod
i have to make constructions in geometry and i get it but it's hard to hold the compass still

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I hated constructions with a passion.

message 33: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod
they kinda suck but at least the teacher didn't give us a lot of problems for the homework. i'm working on the brendon urie fc dude while watching scorpion (mostly just the formatting and finding gifs atm).

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

That's lucky. Cool! That sounds fun!

message 35: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod
i have 15 tabs open in this window and 3 in another for school but yeah it's fun.

message 36: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod

well okay then.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

That's a lot. I'm glad it's fun

message 38: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod
what did you want me to put for brax's status? (you may have answered this in the hangouts thing but i can't see the part of my phone with notifications for that right now)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I said something in Hangouts:

"LOL. Umm, Sable and Brax . . . . maybe they just got together, but he doesn't know she has secret resistance leanings yet?"

message 40: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod
got it !

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay!

message 42: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod
i wouldn't mind leading up to the relationship either but i'm down with whatever you decide.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

We could do that, too.

message 44: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod
in all honesty, that would be my preference (sometimes i can be really passive-aggressive i'm sorry)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I can be too. It's fine. It's usually my preference too, but I was just suggesting it due to the copious numbers of not-yet-formed relationships that will be in the future. So if you'd rather start from the beginning with it, then okay.

message 46: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod
i would, but i understand where you're coming from.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Then we can do it from the very beginning with them.

message 48: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

@Elf

Recall how we were discussing the whole war occurring etc etc. I was thinking it would be interesting, that Aurora and Nyco Drake use Kye's 'quitting' and whole drama with getting Uri out to their advantage. Ie, once they free Uri and cause the Council to freak out Aurora could strike down the man who'd hired the hitman to kill her parents like planned and that's the spark the ignites the war and then boom killing and explosions etc etc happening. ?? Idk just a thought.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

That would make sense. Me likes. =) Maybe the city council would split in two after that with the betrayal and the death and probably all the other shit going down?

message 50: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Yeah! Lol, I was thinking about it the other day trying to puzzle out what would have caused them all to snap. With that betrayal of a Council trained assassin as well as a fellow Council Member that would tear a hole into the Council, I like the idea of being split though not in two exactly, it would separate of course, some I'm sure would side with the Resistance, others would stand and fight and then some would go into hiding, and the Resistance would use this to their advantage and strike having been relayed Aurora's plans to do so etc etc. :D I'm glad you like it!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41

Cıтч øf Bяøκeи Søυłš {ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ}

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Sky Is Everywhere (other topics)