What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Picture book parents turn into vampires

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace (new)

Grace (oddlyaware) | 8 comments A picture book about a little girl. It's all set in a house on a farm. The parents turn into vampires and the little girl tries to keep it a secret from the neighbors. She takes care of herself and goes to school while her parents sleep at night.

A little heart breaking. Don't remember what happens in the end.

message 2: by Laina (new)

Laina SpareTime | 94 comments When was this written/read? Was it a picture book like you'd read to a small child, or a beginner reader like they'd read themselves?

message 3: by Grace (last edited Nov 01, 2015 03:12AM) (new)

Grace (oddlyaware) | 8 comments Not like a beginner reader (at least from the shape of the book). Possibly read to children. I think it is a publication within the past decade since the art style is rather modern.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33237 comments Mod
Grace, could the main character be a boy - as in Living with Vampires by Jeremy Strong?

message 5: by Grace (new)

Grace (oddlyaware) | 8 comments I am sure it is a girl. But will also check out that book! : )

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Grace, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 7: by Grace (new)

Grace (oddlyaware) | 8 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Grace, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

Yes I am still looking for this book!

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Grace ~~
Don't give up on finding your book. We've had people go years -- more than you -- and still solve a book search.

Also ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 176 where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Living with Vampires (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jeremy Strong (other topics)