Femme Fatale : ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
mods > [ m ] od application

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by alex (new)

alex (awex)

name / alias - alex

age - only thirteen years old, though still experienced :)

experience -
I'm a moderator in many groups and have been a moderator in many groups in the past, and I roleplay on many advanced rp sites outside Goodreads as well.

ideas -
Well, I don't have too many right now since I don't know that much about the group, but from what I see, it looks pretty darn amazing. I saw in the description that paranormal beings or forces or whatever were a part of this roleplay, and what if their were people with paranormal abilities or whatever who all made up a little gang of their own (only the paranormal population though) and they were plotting against the Huntresses. Their powers could make them go unseen by all of the other gangs, including the Huntresses. I don't know if you were thinking something totally different and making the Huntresses be able to notice them, but that's just a small idea. I'm open to pretty much anything though, and I'm sure that with our collaboration we could make terrific ideas together :)

other -
I can be extremely active, though I do have school for seven hours and homework, which is a priority over the Internet. I will still be on at least an hour or two everyday though.

roleplay example -
example one:: (view spoiler)
example two:: (view spoiler)

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess Name/Alias~ Jess
Age~ 15
Experience~ I've modded several groups plus I have about five months of semi/ advanced groups

Ideas: None as of yet yup I know kind of pathetic but I like to develop my ideas as I get to know and understand the plot better

Other- I'm a very active person even during the school year while others may not be as active

Rp sample: (view spoiler)

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 87 comments Mod
name Kelly

age 16

experience
been doing RPs since 2012. Have really developed since. I've been mod in a couple of groups on this account- far more on my old one

ideas
-a- maybe the Roses risk exposure of the paranormals

-b- the appearance of the Roses forms a stronger union between the original 3 gangs

-c- maybe the huntresses have small secret alliances with leaders of the human world
said humans who are aware of the gangs are kept under a strong oath, and there's basically a knife hanging over their heads at all hours of the day

<.< those are rough, but i can certainly come up with more ideas that are thought out and not so directly on the spot

other
I live in the eastern time zone, but I'm on like all hours of the day. school starts next week so it'll probably be minimalized to only half of my hours out of the day XP

sample
(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 25, 2015 10:41PM) (new)

⒩⒜⒨⒠ / ⒜⒧⒤⒜⒮ -
My name is Elvina Drake, but please, do call me Elf.

⒜⒢⒠ -
As of three days short of two months ago, I am sixteen

⒠⒳⒫⒠⒭⒤⒠⒩⒞⒠ -
Just over a year ago, I began roleplaying for the first time on GoodReads under my old account. I created and became the mod of many groups, including but not limited to Harry Potter Roleplay and Discussion, ✴ Ɓєαυxвαтσηѕ Acαɗєму σf Mαgιc ✴, Cítч σf Fєαr, ƛƧƳԼƲM ƑƠƦ ƬӇЄ ƇƦƖMƖƝƛԼԼƳ ƖƝƧƛƝЄ {ˢᵉᵐᶦ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒᶫᵉᵖᶫᵃʸ}, Kíngdσm σf Hσpє, The Holders vs. The Leaders, The Circuit, and The Time Thieves (ᴀ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ). I had to leave around eight months ago, but I came back a little while ago and have regained many of my mod-ships. I have also created and am in the process of creating a couple new groups as well.

⒤⒟⒠⒜⒮ -
I have a couple location ideas, including a bar, an abandoned warehouse, an old construction site, a park, a restaurant, a factory, a nightclub, a book store, a deli, a museum or two, a magic shop, a training dojo or two, a theater, alleys and streets separate, and a weapons store. Also, perhaps locations should be based off New York but have a twist? Like perhaps a fire has destroyed much of Hyde Park or a Times Square that experiences shifts between being more magical and more technological.

Additionally, I have ideas for the management of the gangs. I think that perhaps one should have a council presided over the by a single person while the other one has more defined roles.

Also, perhaps outside of the gang, people fear the paranormal and thus many end up basically forced into the gangs? Also, what if we opened up a police force, which could open up more human slots since I was reading that it is only one human per gang and people may still want humans. And, that could also open up a deeper interaction between gangs -- shifting alliances in order to avoid being the gang hit by the police.

One last idea that just popped into my head is money-laundering: are we going to have certain businesses that are basically fronts for the gangs and maybe shops that the gangs keep trying to get the loyalties of?

⒪⒯⒣⒠⒭ -
I am Eastern Standard Time, and I am taking a very heavy class load this year, so there may be days where I cannot be terribly active.

⒭⒪⒧⒠⒫⒧⒜⒴ ⒠⒳⒜⒨⒫⒧⒠ -
(view spoiler)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

Femme Fatale : ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

unread topics | mark unread