Crime Detective Mystery Thriller Group discussion

Deadly Messengers
This topic is about Deadly Messengers
Promotions Folder > Looking for a past-paced dark thriller? I'm looking for early readers.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (last edited Aug 25, 2015 06:32PM) (new) - added it

Susan May (susanmaywriter) | 4 comments Hi, I've just found your group after following one of your members here after she reviewed my book Deadly Messengers I think I'm becoming a stalker (lol) like one of my characters.

Okay, on to author business ... I have e-copies in any format to gift for my latest book Deadly Messengers releasing on September 30. If you like the sound of the story do private message me with your email or you can leave your email here as a comment if you are comfortable with that. I can supply in any format you need.

It's a dark, suspense thriller and if you enjoy Harlan Coban, I am pretty sure you will enjoy this book. I normally write dark thrillers, Stephen King, Dean Koontz type stories, but this one ended up being a police thriller, which was fun.

You can leave a totally honest review or just a rating. It all helps.

Early reviewers are saying it's "an intense read," "a page-turner," "scary," and "a brilliantly told story of terror and mayhem!" A few have even said its one of their top reads of the year.

I look forward to hearing from you and I really look forward to connecting with you here on Good Reads. I am also an avid reader and thriller fan. :)

Warm Regards,

Susan May

p.s. This offer is open until the release date of the book 30th September 2015

Softbananas | 19 comments Thanks Susan
The download works and I started reading Deadly Messengers.

message 3: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan May (susanmaywriter) | 4 comments Softbananas wrote: "Thanks Susan
The download works and I started reading Deadly Messengers."

I really want to say cool bananas. I hope that's okay. lol.

Great stuff, I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to your thoughts.

Oh, and thank you so much for your interest in my work.

Crime Detective Mystery Thriller Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Deadly Messengers (other topics)