Femme Fatale : ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ discussion

general > [ q ] uestions / suggestions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 87 comments Mod
What if I have a cross-dresser would he only be open to the "men" and "any" Gang? <.< he still refers to himself as he.
Also are there people outside of the gangs? Like citizens and such?

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 87 comments Mod
And are the gangs all paranormal members?

message 3: by alex (new)

alex (awex) Okay, nvm. I thought the gang members were normal citizens, so cross out my idea for my mod application!

message 4: by alex (new)

alex (awex) Okay :)

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess So what kind of paranormal species are allowed? Or is it more of a let your creativity loose kind of thing

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess Coolio! Thanks Froot!

message 7: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 48 comments Will there be applications for leader positions, or are the gangs free for all?

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 48 comments okie doke!

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 87 comments Mod
Awesome ^^ so can members of the gangs be human? Or just paranormal

message 10: by Aliya (new)

Aliya  Qureshi (aliyaqureshi) is there a maximum/minimum age for the gang leaders?

message 11: by Aliya (new)

Aliya  Qureshi (aliyaqureshi) thanks!

message 12: by Willa (new)

Willa Valentine (paper.seas) (paperseas) okay for species
do you have any examples, by chance? i'm blanking out today

message 13: by Willa (new)

Willa Valentine (paper.seas) (paperseas) THANKS

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

So the gangs are just 3 people each or are there more people that aren't on the claims list?

message 15: by Jess (new)

Jess There are regular members who you don't have to claim

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Great! *breathes a sigh of relief* cuz I saw the claims list and I was like 'noooo I can't create a gang member now!'

message 17: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 64 comments Lol, I was just about to ask the same question as Analeese. Thanks for clarifying!

message 18: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 64 comments How long has the Rose Gang been around? It says it's new, but I was just wondering.....

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

So, how old should the characters be?

My faceclaims are in their 20's and 30's and they look very young.

Age suggestions for my OCS?

message 20: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 64 comments IDK, but mine's 18, and then others might be in there early 20's. So like, mid teens, early twenties. IDK.

message 21: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 64 comments Can we only make Gang members? Could we make like, idk, cops, or civilians, people related to them? O.o

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 51 comments What's the restrictions for vampires? Like, for instance, does sunlight directly burn away they're skin or something? Or does sunlight just have more like a huge weakening effect on them?

message 23: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 64 comments ฬเll๏ฬรђเภє wrote: "Can we only make Gang members? Could we make like, idk, cops, or civilians, people related to them? O.o"

Anyone? :\

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 87 comments Mod
cops and civilians can be made

message 25: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 64 comments Ok. I'ma gonna make a cop, just 'cause I feel like it.

message 26: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 48 comments Why the italics on 'feel'?

message 27: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 64 comments XD Because if I said it, it would sound different from the other words, because I do it for fun. So sometimes I use that to implicate that the word sounds different than the others. :)

message 28: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 64 comments I would probably stretch the word out, like: Because I feeeel like it. But I just like to type: Because I feel like it.

message 29: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 48 comments But even if you felt like it
no one was going to stop you???

message 30: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 64 comments *sigh* I don't really understand your question, but if they told me not to, I would have listened. It is impossible for me to break rules without going crazy for a day. I know, weird. But I said that I was going to do it just because I felt like it because I was bored, and I didn't feel like making another gang member. :)

message 31: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 48 comments I'm not saying anything about rules.
I'm saying no one really cares if you feel like making a cop if you can make a cop anyways
so like
yeah
no need to sigh

message 32: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) does your character have to be all paranormal to be in a gang?

message 33: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Is it just regular supernaturals like for example, fairies, dragons, werewolves, etc

or can there be like mythical creatures too? Like the Japanese Kirin not to be confused with the Chinese Qirin and the Raiju? Or idk Unicorns and Phoenixes and whatnot?

message 34: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 48 comments Apex wrote: "does your character have to be all paranormal to be in a gang?"

I believe that there's one human per gang

message 35: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) okay. thanks

message 36: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 87 comments Mod
yup, at the moment there's only one human per gang.

As for the rang on supernatural creatures not too sure.

message 37: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ah okay, well hmu when you find out cause I'd love to make a Kirin and Raiju here~

message 38: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) thanks you for clearing that up for me

message 39: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 64 comments Ah, OK. Lol, I forgot to change my character's species. brb

message 40: by Willow (last edited Aug 27, 2015 01:57PM) (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 64 comments Could my character be the offspring of an Amazon Woman? O.o

message 41: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 64 comments sucre'd fiend ( ᴛʀᴀsʜɪᴇsᴛ ᴘʏɴᴄʜ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ) wrote: "I'm not saying anything about rules.
I'm saying no one really cares if you feel like making a cop if you can make a cop anyways
so like
yeah
no need to sigh"

Why does everyone think it's a bad thing when I sigh? I have just had a very bad day.... :( Because I had a very nice day yesterday.

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 51 comments K, well then, Imma go with sunlight severely weakening vampires for now. If you guys decide it's something else for vamps, just shoot me a PM whenever you're on!

message 43: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 87 comments Mod
Sorry Ro >.< I'd say there's no specifics for it. Up to froot though. Not sure if she had an outline of the species.

message 44: by alex (new)

alex (awex) Yeah. I mean, the vamps can't be invincible or anything, so sunlight weakening is probably good.

message 45: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 64 comments Ok. Thx! :D

message 46: by ĸoмoreвι (new)

ĸoмoreвι (ISEEYOU) Hiya! I'm planning to make an information broker guy who knows a lot about gangs and stuff. Does he have to be affiliated with a gang or not? (sorry. Just wanted to clarify if it's okay!)

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 51 comments M'kay, thank you! ^-^

message 48: by kyra (new)

kyra suggestion; maybe make a list of all the questions you've been asked or that have been asked repeatedly instead of replying the same answer over and over again?

message 49: by kyra (new)

kyra :)

p.s gonna miss you so much

message 50: by Aliya (new)

Aliya  Qureshi (aliyaqureshi) For occupation for a person whose just in a gang, but not leader or co leader or human, would their occupation just be gang member?

« previous 1

Femme Fatale : ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

unread topics | mark unread