Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > -Kelly- இ Кἆяἆ (Sтєяєк)

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Here we are. :)
 photo tumblr_nfjv3xwhm01qz5wybo1_500_zpsnlfolfgh.gif

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Awesome XD

What should be the plot with this?

message 3: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 25, 2015 07:19PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Ummm haven't thought about it much, but I was kind of thinking it could take place in Beacon Hills but maybe the gang isn't around as much. Like they all left for different colleges, and since is father was just a sheriff he couldn't afford to go to the same one as Scott or something. So he stayed back home, planning on just becoming a cop like his dad, pretty much worked on a lot of the cases already, especially recently. Anyway I was thinking something could start happening again and since Scott and the rest of the pack are out of town he has to resort to going to the one of the only werewolves left in town, Derek, cause Peter was definitely out of the question.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments aww Peter is the best XD
But yeah that works ^^ they shall be the dynamic duo

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Yeah lol. Don't remember what last happened to him though, or where the heck he went. Wished they would have explained that in the show. Least when Jackson left they said he went to London. They never explained why Derek was gone or why Danny wasn't there anymore. Don't remember if they said anything about Issac

Yes they shall be. lol
So I guess we don't really need any characters, we already know about them. :)
Just want to start right up?
We can post very short bios with cute pics if you want.

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments The show is horrible at explaining where people go unless they decide to kill them off XD
I was curious to where they sent Isaac the other day and I googled it and apparently the last time he was on the show was Allison's funeral?
Cute Dylan O'Brien pictures/gifs are what I live for!

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Yeah lol.
So who would you like to play?
Then we can make small bios with a bunch of cutesy gifs and pictures before starting lol.

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments I'm fine with either ^^

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Then could I play Stiles?

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Sure C:

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Awesome. Will post something in a few.

message 12: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 25, 2015 06:38PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Here is my Stiles bio and a few Sterek photos.

~
 photo tumblr_m89e7q9WDT1r3hq6jo1_250_zps0jbylhnv.gif  photo tumblr_m89e7q9WDT1r3hq6jo2_250_zps3lbvgsuo.gif
 photo tumblr_n3zg9z7f2e1s8s2fto1_500_zpswzjvmffd.gif
Name: Stiles
 photo giphy_zpsysya0rre.gif
 photo tumblr_mjeqzlhcZJ1rtzx8bo1_500.kuvkcvjkcljvclj_zpsityj2kkt.gif
Species: Human
Appearance: Dark brown hair and beautiful chocolate brown hair.
(view spoiler)
Personality: TBRP
 photo boy-derek-hale-dylan-ox27brien-stiles-stilinski-Favim.com-949431_zpsljdh1coz.gif
 photo tumblr_static_4xze5wuscj8cswggkokw4coc8_zpscjnlac0d.gif
Other: Drives an awesome blue jeep
(view spoiler)
 photo I-m-taking-my-hand-off-2x02-derek-and-stiles-31049937-500-279_zps964sy0qo.gif
 photo tumblr_mjeqzlhcZJ1rtzx8bo1_500_zpsrwtl6tgm.gif

message 13: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments OMG that first gif XD isn't that when Derek gets like his first phone ever?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments I don't know lol. I think it might be from the first season when he was training Scott and Allison called. And someone just changed Allison to Derek. I don't know lol.

message 15: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments I'm feeling tired so idk when I'll have Derek done DX

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments That's okay.
Wanna start anyway??

message 17: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments *enters magnificent Derek gifs here*

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Sure. I'll add to my above post later ^^

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments That really is a magnificent Derek gif. lol
Okay, awesome. :)
You want to start or shall I?

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments I know XD
Can you??

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Yeah I can start. :)

message 22: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 26, 2015 07:34AM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Stiles sighed softly pacing in his room, his phone clutched in his hand. He's overheard, okay eavesdropped, into several of his dad's phone calls, and he knows somethings, going on. Not just a serial killer or accidents, he knows it's supernatural. He's just debating whether or not he should call Scott, his best friend, and someone who left town to stay out of this stuff. "Damn it" he muttered and flopped down onto his bed. Just as he was about to just say fuck it and call Scott another name popped into his head, Derek. "No.... no way" he mutter, not wanting to work with him. They never really got along that well after all. He looked down at his phone a moment before sighing and standing up. "Damn it" he muttered again before grabbing the keys to his jeep.

Stiles drove to Derek's knew place, since the one he had been staying in had been torn down. He parked on the side of the street and looked up at the place. He tapped on his steering wheel seriously thinking about turning around and just calling Scott. Then he again remembered his friend saying that he needed to get away from all this craziness. After what happened to Allison he's been kind of done with it all. So with a disgruntled sigh and a bit of grumbling he killed the engine of his jeep and got out of his Jeep.

Stiles went into the building and all the way up the stairs to the door to Derek's place. He stood out there for several moments, before knocking. No turning back now, he just hoped Derek wouldn't think he was crazy. He definitely wasn't crazy, he knew there had to be something going on. And if Derek didn't care or believe him he's just have to call Scott. Or Peter..... no definitely would have to call Scott.

message 23: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments
(view spoiler)

Derek's life was a bit of a bust as of late. While he was glad all of those teenagers were out of his hair and far away from Beacon Hills there seemed to be this hollow feeling inside of him. He was more lonely then ever and he had nobody to blame but himself. He'd pushed everyone away, and he'd certainly never been the most likable werewolf. Hell, he was a Beta again. Eventually he'd have to find a pack, but with the supernaturals that often frequented this town he highly doubted that it would take such a long time. Of course answering to an Alpha wasn't at the top list of most wanted things either.

Sighing he barely managed to drag himself out of bed as he made his way over towards the small little kitchen. Derek's forehead hit the overhead mantel as he entered the small space and he cursed rather loudly before slamming his hand against the wall. The action 'caused the paint to crackle slightly, but he hadn't put much anger into the action. Paying the damage deposit for that wouldn't be fun. Not to say he didn't have the money to take care of it and much more, but he'd become a bit of a penny-pincher lately. He was planning to take an all expense trip somewhere far from here. Just as he opened the fridge he heard someone shuffling just outside his front door. Curious he walked over before pausing the scent was certainly familiar. In a matter of seconds he had the door swung open and he stared out into the hall. "Stiles." He muttered, barely able to manage a fake smile.

message 24: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 27, 2015 05:37PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments (view spoiler)

Stiles smiled small, "Hey Derek" he said and kind of slide slash pushed his way into his place. Though honestly Derek would have been able to stop him if he wanted to. "I need your help" he said and looked around the studio apartment before turning around and looking at Derek. "It's happening again," he said and sighed softly. "Weird stuff is going on and well your the only person around who can help" he said and smiled small. Then before Derek could interrupt or tell him to leave, he started with his explanation. "People have gone missing and have been popping up dead all over the place, their throats ripped out....... and we both know werewolves like doing that" he said mumbling the last part as he remembered when Derek not so kindly asked him to start his Jeep back up. "But it's not just that, they have this weird symbol carved into their backs, kind of looks like the one on your back" he said and pulled out the pictures he had in his bag. He held them out to Derek not even sure the werewolf was listening to him anymore, or if he believed or cared about what he was saying. Didn't matter though, he'd have to throw him out, because he wasn't going to leave willingly until he agreed to help.

message 25: by Morgan (last edited Aug 28, 2015 08:18PM) (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments
(view spoiler)

It was so odd to see him there. Beacon Hills held an awkward silence ever since Scott and Lydia left. Hell he thought Stiles left too up until this point. Derek looked tentatively down the hall as if he was expecting a whole bunch of people to follow him in. Having Stiles all alone in his flat was... weird to say the least. Out of pure instinct he reached to stop him when he tried entering, but per usual the effort was wasted. The scrawny teenager would come in whether or not he gave the permission. In fact, that word probably wasn't even in his vocabulary. Despite wanting him out he closed the door. This was probably something he needed to hear out. "Ah, so I was your last resort." Derek replied with a clear sarcastic tone and a forced smile. "Thanks for such a high honor." Still he wasn't taking this very seriously. As of late nothing around here seemed to be going on. But who knew? Maybe something was and he just hadn't realized due to his lack of interest in the news and what was going on in the world.

As the pictures were handed to him he sobered up slightly. Well that was odd... For all he knew this was another one of his uncle's homicidal trips. Derek hadn't heard from him in quite a while either. Everything was simply on radio silence, till this afternoon of course. Unwillingly he looked at them. While his interest was certainly peeked he didn't want to get involved in another one of these supernatural crimes. Last time he had he'd almost died. Of course he'd also evolved into a wolf. But more importantly he'd almost died. "And do you have any suspects?" He asked with a sigh as he took a seat on his couch, one of the few select items of furniture he had in his spacey loft.

Stiles smiled when he saw that Derek looked at least a little more interested when he saw the photos. "Well you, and uh... Peter" he said and pulled a few more things out of his bag. He walked over to the couch and plopped down next to Derek. "Do you recognize any of these people" he asked and handed over more crime scene photos. Though this time it was of the victim's faces rather then the symbol on their backs. He hadn't been lying earlier either, their throats had been ripped out, and it looked like it was done with teeth rater then claws. "The police can't find anything to connect them and neither can I" he said and sighed softly before leaning back on the couch. "Though I was kind of thinking it had something to do with you because of the tattoo. Then I figured it's probably a pretty common thing for packs." he said and looked over at Derek. "Cause isn't it what helped you control your wolf or something?" he asked, but didn't want for an answer before going back to his train of thought. "So maybe it's like a werewolf who is trying to gain control but hasn't yet. And they crave that sign in the back's of their victims because they lost control. I don't know." he said, thinking it sounds kind of stupid, but then again people can be pretty stupid. He sighed softly and ran his hand through his hair before looking over at Derek. "You go any ideas?" he asked, though he doubted the naturally grumpy man sitting next to him would have nay input at all.

message 27: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments
(view spoiler)

"Oh, I'm glad I'm right down on the bottom of the list with him." Derek scoffed. What was he? He'd saved their lives on countless times and- he stopped his train of thoughts. There was no reason to ponder the question for more then two seconds. The answer didn't matter. He didn't care. This was another little blip he'd take care of in a matter of no time. His eyes practically glazed over the pictures before he was asked whether or not he recognized any of them. Derek shook his head. No, they were all just strangers... that wound up in Beacon Hills. He hesitated on the last picture. "Her. I know her." He paused biting his lower lip. "We went to school together." This was all too odd. Certainly not a coincidence though, right? At the mention of his tattoo he shook his head. "Not that common." It was just some silly talisman that Peter had convinced him would help him to control his powers. Of course it ended up just being an object that he tethered himself to in order to focus. Nothing more. "No." He muttered, but usually most of Stiles' predictions were right. Derek would never say that aloud though. "Were was the last body found?" He asked getting to his feet and gathering his leather jacket before heading towards the door.

message 28: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Jun 01, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Stiles looked more closely at the photo of the girl, "You know her" he said and pulled it from his hand. "Remember her name because my dad didn't have it on file. Came up as Jane Doe" he said with a sigh before gathering up the rest of the photos as Derek explained the tattoos and everything. He shoved everything back into his bag a bit more quickly when Derek was suddenly on his feet and walking towards the door. "Yeah it was in the woods, just off Carvington Road" he said and hurried after the werewolf. He went out the door and closed it behind him, "It's about half a mile in actually." he said and remembered back to the crime scene, so he followed his dad there, what else is new. "Bunch of joggers found her," he said and walked out the front door of the building and went towards his Jeep. "I'll drive" he said and climbed into the driver's seat of his jeep.

(view spoiler)

message 29: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Jul 10, 2016 09:39PM) (new)

(view spoiler)