Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > ☽❣≾Кἆяἆ≿❣☾ & Angel

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Hi

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Hello. :)

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Hi!
:)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Want to post characters and then plot?

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Um yeah sure thing

message 6: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 25, 2015 04:47PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Here's my male. :)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Name: Jared Torres
Height: 6’1
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Demon
Appearance: Jared has light brown curly hair and brown eyes.
 photo obAy_azuSsL1jrh3XdxMWMY83wsplEwu2ufEyHTt4lI_zpsvpbxtvvq.jpeg
(view spoiler)
Other: Jared always wears a silver ring on the ring finger of his right hand he never takes it off: (view spoiler)
He wears this bracelet on his right wrist: (view spoiler)

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

message 7: by Angel of Life (last edited Aug 26, 2015 03:21PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Nice I love him

Name: Serenity Frost
Height: 5'3"
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Angel
Other:
She got a necklace from her mother when she was just three years old.
(view spoiler)

This is a bracelet that her grandmother gave her.
(view spoiler)

Appearance:

(view spoiler)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Awesome. :)

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Heh thanks! :)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments You want to start us off?

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments I'm making dinner right now but I can

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Awesome. :)

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments How detailed?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments At least three sentences but preferably a lot more then that.

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments ((Okay bear with me considering I'm not good at starting and what's your plan? like do they already know each other? or have they not met each other yet? sorry about all of the questions.))

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments ((I think they should be just meeting.))

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Serenity of course had lost track of time and it was out at dark outside. She didn't notice until she decided to look outside and see that the sun had gone down. Which was bad news for her that meant that there would be a lot more demons or more creatures of the night coming out. She knew she should probably leave the diner she was in however she was having a hard time gathering her thoughts and getting up to leave. Serenity took a deep breath and let it out slowly, she got up and left the diner. She pulled her sweater around her closer as the wind did pick up. She didn't really know where to go for cover tonight she didn't really have a house there on earth to live in.

message 18: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 26, 2015 08:22PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Jared nodded and let Abby go, "Good choices" he said with a smirk, Abby was a girl that was pretty much in love with him. They were at a bar about to pick up chicks to take back to his place. "You get the brunette, I'll talk to the blond" he said and turned to leave. He walked over to the bar and smiled charmingly at the pretty blond that Abby pointed out. "Hey beautiful" he said and paid for her drink. Then he laid on the real charm and he was actually very very charming when he wants to be, and when he doesn't. It kind of just rolls off him in waves. That's why he doesn't do this game very often, the girls are just to easy to get. He likes a challenge, though with his power level that's kind of hard to find these days.

An hour later Jared was leaving with Abby and the two women she picked out. They stayed a while to get acquainted and well convince the girls into a foursome. The girls were hammered and Abby wasn't far behind. Jared was only slightly buzzed and well having a great time. He lead the girls over to his car and they got into the back while he got into the driver's seat and Abby took shot gun. He started the car and drove off towards his place. Not the place where he lives but a places that he owns for this especially.

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Serenity being the smart minded girl that she was knew of one young woman that lived there. She had a family of her own but they met at the market one time when the girl had fallen down on hard times. Serenity was told she could come by any time she was there on earth. As Serenity was walking on the sidewalk a car zoomed by her and her light brown hair blew around a little bit, she had to quickly grab her necklace to make sure it didn't fly off. She knew it wouldn't but it made her feel safer when she did grab it. When she gathered her thoughts she quickly started to walk again. She ended up in the same neighborhood as Jared's actual home. She knocked slightly on the door to have it open ten minutes later when the woman realized who it was she quickly let her in and shut the door behind her.
"Oh sweetie you must be tired, you can have the guest bedroom, relax there and I'll make you breakfast in the morning. Sorry I would stay and visit but I'm super tired you see"
"No no you go sleep I know where the room is thank you so much. Sleep well I'll talk to you later."
Serenity walked into the guest bedroom and closed the door behind her, she took off her sweater and shoes and sat down on the bed. She didn't know if she wanted to fall asleep right away or not.

message 20: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Sep 27, 2015 08:54PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Bones arrived at his place in just a few minutes and unloaded the girls and helped them into his house. They all went upstairs to his bed room, and bumped uglies for a few hours before the girls paced out. "That was fun" Bones said and rolled out of bed. He slowly got dressed and then grabbed the blond's hair, "Bring the brunette down" he barked at Abby and dragged the unconscious girl of the bed and onto the floor. She was awake now and struggling weakly again his hold, but there wasn't much she could do.

Bones dragged the blonde back downstairs, and then down to his basement, into a room that had no windows and was sound proof, or what he liked to call his torture chambers. He strapped her into a chair and started doing his business. He took her time, and again he took hours on her. When she finally did die the floor and him were covered in blood. He unstrapped her naked body from the chair and bragged her lifeless body over to the furnace, he tossed her body into the flames and then went to get ready for the next girl.

Abby got dressed as well before dragging the brunette downstairs, in the same manner that Bones did. She brought her to the basement and made her watch as Bones maimed the blonde. When he was done with her Abby grabbed the brunette and strapped her in the chair.

"I'll save her for tomorrow." Bones said and walked over to the brunette. "Let she stew for a little bit." he said with a smile. He then put away he torture tools and went upstairs to take a shower. "You can leave now" he said to Abby before getting into the shower.

When Bones was all clean he put on some fresh clothing and left the house and went to his actual house. Once there he went upstairs to his bedroom and went to sleep.

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments When she actually did fall asleep it was a restless sleep of course. Serenity of course woke up early the next day and stayed in her bedroom for awhile. She sat the house next door the one that belonged to him, she wasn't sure if she actually knew who lived there or not. Serenity sighed and when it was closer to about nine she left the bedroom and had breakfast with the family there. The children soon went off to school and Serenity knew she had to leave of course. That was after she was able to take a shower and get clean, she did her hair in a pretty way. She got dressed in a white strapless dress. She was wearing white flats as well. By that time it was maybe about eleven almost noon. She thought she could find something to do that day. She wasn't sure what she could do. She had thanked her friends again and soon left.

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments ((How should they meet?))

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments ((Ummmm don't know.))

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments "They could meet at a small pub that's all I can think of."

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments ((Okay sounds good to me. And sorry it's been taking so long, been really busy and I just got sick not to long ago so I'm kind of fried. Going to bed right now, but I'll reply tomorrow.))

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments ((Awe get better soon I'm sorry you don't feel well and don't worry about.))

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Bones woke up around noon and pulled himself out of bed. He grumbled tiredly but walked out of his room and over to the bathroom and stripped out pf his boxers and hoped into the shower. He stayed in there for about an hour before get out and drying off. He quickly got dressed before walking out of his actual house and driving to his murder one, had a girl to take car off after all.

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments ((Oh I have an idea))

Of course serenity thought about living their on earth or at least getting a house there because there were a lot of times when she would miss the time to actually go home. Serenity had a job interview at one of the bars but she had no idea where it was. She was on the right road or well neighborhood but for some reason she just couldn't find it. So she soon walked up to Bones house or pain, she took a deep breath and knocked on his door lightly, she was never this bold before so why not and what made her pick his house to ask for directions. It was a popular bar really and probably the same one that he picked those girls up from last night.

message 29: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments ((Just a friendly reminder))

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments ((Sorry.))
Bones sighed with frustration when he heard the knock at his door. He cursed angrily before going upstairs, not caring that he had a bit of blood on his shirt, didn't matter to him if he had to kill the person on his doorstep as well. He opened the door and eyed the girl standing in front of him. "What do you want?" he asked, not all that kindly.

message 31: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments "Oh um sorry, I'm kind of new to town and I just don't know where this bar is. Blue vein I believe is the name of it or something along those lines. I have a job interview there. Do you know what it is or could possibly give me directions to it. Sorry to bother you." She stopped talking right away realizing he probably didn't want to hear her talk. She looked at him from under her long eye lashes her eyes were obivisouly a different color because she wasn't human at all. She could sense he wasn't either and yet it was kind of calming at the same time. Now that she had met him and had felt his sent then she knew for sure that if he was near by her again she would pick up on it. She looked him up and down once or twice and realized how handsome he was.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments "It's on the other side of town" Bones said kind of annoyed she was even still standing on his door step. "Just down that road" he said and pointed before stepping back and closing the door, not even bothering to say goodbye or anything. He rolled his eyes and walked to his kitchen. He could tell she wasn't human which annoyed him even more, what kind of supernatural being needs to ask for directions.

message 33: by Angel of Life (last edited Sep 28, 2015 05:29PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments She jumped when he closed the door right in front of her, she thought that was kind of rude of him. Then again he didn’t seem like the nicest person ever. Serenity then sighed a little bit and started to head that way. Better get this done and over with. She then got a sense that there was someone that needed help in there however she couldn't just go into his house could she? But she felt like she needed to save someone really needed help, just how? "Maybe I'll just see who it is first." She was too nosy for her own good, she looked around first and then went around to the side of the house she didn’t find any windows that led to the basement, and she then left before he could notice. She went to the bar and went through the whole interview process.

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Hello?

message 35: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Sep 27, 2015 08:53PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments ((Sorry keep forgetting to post. Though I should say that I stated earlier there were no windows in the basement.))

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments ((In the bar I guess. Cause he would have probably just ended up killing her after she saw that anyway.))

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments ((Okay.))

message 38: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Okay maybe rp some other time.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.