Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Katniss's Angel of Life.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments I wanted to do a fun title. XD

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Haha I love it! :)

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Haha, yay! Mission accomplished!

So, what are you into with roleplays?

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Pretty much anything I can give you a list.

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Sure. The only thing I don't really like doing is supernatural.

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Themes:
Anything really

Romance
Realistic
Fantasy
Horror
Drama
Action

REALISTIC
Incest(brother x sister/ father x daughter/ mother x son)
Drug Romance(Druggie X Drugdealer)
Teacher(Teacher x student)
Babysitter romance (Babysitter x Single Dad/ Babysitter x Child 14-17)
Criminal x Police Officer
Student x student
Best Friends

So what you mean by Super natural is like vampires and stuff?

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Yeah, I don't do the vamp thing anymore. XP Elves and things are cool though.

And for the realistic, I was thinking maybe the two are on a swim team together? So studentxstudent or best friends?

(Also, do you do MxM or MxF?)

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Yeah that's a good idea. I like the best friend one and I do MxF the others just make me uncomfortable so I don't do them.

message 9: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments That's alright. I'm good with that pairing.

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Okay awesome

message 11: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Yup. So, girl or boy?

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Girl if that's not a problem.

message 13: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments It's not.

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Okay awesome so characters now?

message 15: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Yup!

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Yay so simple characters?

message 17: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Um, can we have a bit of detail. At least two paragraphs for history and one for personality?

message 18: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Since they're best friends they would know quite a bit about each other.

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments yeah that's done work me.

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Sweet. I'll have to make mine tomorrow. I gotta head to bed.

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Okay same here

message 22: by Angel of Life (last edited Aug 26, 2015 04:43PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Name: Ember Chalmers
Birthday: February 14th
Personality: Ember is actually a really bubbly and happy person when it comes to life. She doesn’t really let anyone try to get her down and when she is down you know it’s serious. Ember is a real down-to-earth kind of girl and she doesn’t like violence, however if she has to she will take you down and not feel sorry about it. She’s pretty smart and likes to come up with plans, she’s stubborn and it has to be her way or the highway. Ember however is very sweet and caring she loves to play around and have fun she’s very playful and can be flirty as well.
History: Ember was born into a family of five, she was the youngest of her siblings and as she grew up she became more pretty then her sister. Though her sister always put her down only because she was jealous of her. As Ember was growing up things were perfect for what seemed like a few years then everything went to hell. Her father left her mother of course isn’t that always the story only because her mother cheated on her father with his best friend. He took his kids with him leaving her nothing of course. Her father got remarried but Ember didn’t like her at all. Her oldest brother soon moved out and went to college, her other brother moved out when he graduated high school as well and got married to his high school sweetheart. Her sister went down the drain was a whore for a long time. However she soon found someone who helped her out of her rock bottom state. Ember on the other hand she didn’t know what life had planned for her.

Ember grew up hating her mom because her mom seemed to had forgotten her and her siblings, however she tried really hard not to think of her. Now her father was having a rough time they had found out that he has cancer so she might have to move back in with her mother. However she really didn’t want to and she fully moved in with her mother when she was thirteen years old. Every second there feels like hell and feels like forever. She joined a swim to be gone away from home a lot more. She joined the student counsel because swim team wasn’t keeping her away long enough. However she was glad to have her best friend to help her through all of this since she was eight.
Other: (view spoiler)

Appearance:

(view spoiler)

message 23: by Kate Kid (last edited Aug 27, 2015 12:00PM) (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Name: Jazza Tanner
Nickname: Jaz, Jazzy
Birthday: August 27th
Personality:
He's a very happy go lucky guy that is usually always smiling and having a good time. He is smart and independent, though he is sometimes dependent on some people, like his parents, or his best friend. He is very anxious at times and worries a lot about things, though, he knows that he shouldn't worry that much. Oh well. It doesn't get in his way when he's about to go and do something that he loves, he just gets up and goes to do it, knowing that the feeling will go away soon. Especially when he's in the water.

History:
He was born with both of his parents there along with another surprise.... A twin brother named Carter. The two of them grew up and were very close to one another, they still are. The two did everything together, but when Carter almost drowned at the age of 10 he would never touch water again, which is why he isn't on the swim team with his brother right now. Instead, he plays a different sport far away from water.... Basketball. The boys are both tall, so it works.

At the age of 14, their father was whisked away on a two year mission in Afghanistan for the army. The two boys were then left without a father and only their mother, who they loved more than anything. The two just went on with how they normally lived, both hanging out with Jaz's best friend Ember, though, Carter wasn't as close as Jaz was.

Ember and him are on the swim team together, though they are in different sections since they can't swim together. Boys with boys, girls with girls, though they practice together.

Other: His brother looks exactly like him. The only way to tell is Jaz has blue eyes and Carter has brown.
Appearance:

(view spoiler)

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Haha it's okay

message 25: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Thar is he.

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments nice I love it.

message 27: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Sweetness. I love your girl as well.

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Awe thanks. So who wanted to start this off?

message 29: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Um, can you start it? Where would you want to go with it?

message 30: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments I'm not even sure lol. Maybe we should figure this out before we start.

message 31: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Haha, that's a very true statement. They could be out and hanging out, at one of the house, at swim practice, or at school.

message 32: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Haha oh it could be after school and they decided to help each other practice that day or something.

message 33: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments That works.

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments As the day drew closer to an end, Ember was just getting more antsy about it. She couldn't wait to feel the cool water against her fare skin. When the bell rang, she got up from her spot and gathered her things, she went towards the girls locker room to change, once she had changed she walked to the pool area. Ember set down her bag and tied her hair up, she was the only one in the pool area.
Where is he? he's running late.

message 35: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((Dang, I didn't get my notification or something. o.o))

Jazza was running late for a multitude of reasons; he was running errands for some of the teachers that usually always asked him for help because he was just a good person, he had to walk his twin brother to his basketball practice, he forgot his trunks in his locker, and then halfway to the pool forgot his goggles. He finally got there about 10 minutes later than usual, panting as he looked up at his best friend, giving her a smirk. "Sorry about that. You know how Carter is about me walking him to his basketball games so we can catch up from what happened in the two hours we were apart... And then the teachers needed me.... And I forgot everything." He said with a light laugh, rubbing the back of his head where his black, soft hair was. Well, it was on the top, too. But he wasn't touching it.

message 36: by Angel of Life (last edited Aug 30, 2015 11:23AM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments ((Haha it's okay see that's why I don't like starting I never know what to say))

Ember had put her phone down, she was on it when she noticed that he wasn't around. She let him catch his breath for a little bit, she then stood up and walked over to him. She gave him a hug because that was something she always did, she loved giving hugs. However he was the only one that she would hug besides his brother Carter every now and again.
"Yes I know how your bother is but still the boy is attached to you Jaz. I know you love your brother and he loves you too but still."
She let go of him, she looked into his eyes and gave him a small smile with a little shrug. She then lightly nudged him and spoke again.
"Go get ready okay."

message 37: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((Ya did fine. XP))

Jaz smiled at her, laughing and opening his arms to hug her back. He held her for a bit and smiled down at her. "We were born together." He said, "We have twin powers with each other. He can't be without me for long, and I mean, I can't either." He laughed and let her go, putting his hands in his trunk pockets. He stretched, putting on his cap and going walking to the pool.

"The two of us will probably never be that far apart."

message 38: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments "Yeah, yeah I know. Did you want me to time you?"
She asked as she looked at him, she knew swim meets were coming up soon, they might be on different teams but they had the same head coach. The girls usually got the coach in training because she was a female as well and she knew more about the female swim meets then the males. She put her legs in the pool and sat down on the side.

message 39: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments "Sure." He rolled his shoulder and looked in the water, getting into his position. There weren't any differences in female and male swimming, besides the sex of the people swimming. He narrowed his eyes after he got his goggles adjusted right. He smirked and rolled his shoulders. He felt at home when he was in the water, he just wished his brother could do the same, but alas, he knew that wasn't going to happen. And their father wasn't there right then. At least yet. He still didn't know when he was coming home.

message 40: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((Haha, it's alright. So if it's a 100 M race, you swim to the opposite wall, touch the wall, flip around, then swim back to the side you started with. You touch the wall when your time stops. If it's a 200 M race, then you do the same thing, except going across the pool four times. In a relay, you have four people, they swim 100 M in their special swimming ways. (So, say, Jaz's specialty is the front crawl (aka Freestyle).) They swim 100 M, touch the side, and the other person jumps in right after them. Fastest team wins.)

message 41: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((No, timing is very important in swimming. So she would time how long it took him to get to both ends of it. You did it right. *Nods*))

message 42: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((What part did you mean? o.o))

message 43: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((Oh! Well, it is different since they are judged differently. So, girls against girls, boys against boys. but they probably are trained the same. Just, they don't compete against one another.))

message 44: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((Haha, I have no idea what you mean then. o.o))

message 45: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((Haha, alright. Sorry about the confusion. XD))

message 46: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments Ember went and grabbed the stopwatch she then sat back where she was. She then called out like their coach always did.
"Okay swimmers get ready! on your mark, get set..... Go!"
As soon as she said go, her finger pushed the button and she waited on him. She wanted him to be the best that he could be but lately her mom was telling her she had to quite. She bit her bottom lip as that conversation came back up into her mind. She then continued to watch him when he finished she stopped it and gave a small smile.
"You did great! you want to see your time?"

message 47: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Jaz jumped into the water and started swimming as fast as he could with his free style. He looked forward, watching as the wall came closer and closer with every stroke. He had a smirk on his face, flipping around like an expert in the water and going the other direction after launching himself with his feet. He kept swimming as fast as he could, and when he got to the other side, he touched the side and threw his head up in the water. He looked over at her with a nice smile on his face, "Heck yeah!" He said, looking at the time and sighing. "It's two seconds slower than my normal!"

message 48: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments "Still pretty good though Jaz, don't beat yourself up about it. I'm sure with more practice you'll be back up to your record time in no time. You just have to have faith and you have to practice. No worries you'll see."
She said with a cute smile that she always seemed to give him for encouragement. She then put the stopwatch down and looked at Jaz some more. She watched him for a little bit longer.

message 49: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((DANG IT THOUGHT I RESPONDED!))

Jaz looked at her and sighed, laying on the side of the pool with his eyes closed. He closed his eyes and just rested against the pool. "I can't believe I lost two seconds. No scout is ever going to come for me if I keep screwing up like this." He looked over at her and sighed. He opened his palm for the stop watch, "Here, your turn." He said, pulling himself out of the pool and leaned against the board he jumped off of.

message 50: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6175 comments ((Haha nope not yet adding this to my list of rps!))

"Jaz its fine are you sure you don't want to go again?" She was maybe trying to hide the fact that it was something else that was bothering her. She looked at him and gave a small smile and she then stood up and gave a small stretch. She then gave him a light nudge as in cheer up dude. She got onto the board where he jumped off at she put her hair up and took in a few deep breaths. Last meet make it count girly

« previous 1