Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Reviewers wanted for New Adult Paranormal Romance - The Wanderers

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Hello Everyone,
I'm looking for reviewers who are interested in reading and review my novel The Wanderers. It is a New Adult paranormal romance.
Formats available: Mobi, Epub, PDF
Time frame for review: 2-3 weeks
I would also appreciate if the review could be posted to Amazon and Barnes and Noble as well, please.
Here is the synopsis:

What do you do when you learn your family is the one who's holding all the secrets. Secrets that could get you killed...

Ella is looking forward to starting college in the fall with her best friend Josie. She’s looking for a place where she can get away from her overbearing parents and two older annoying brothers. Unfortunately Ella realizes that sometimes the past comes back to haunt you.
Ella soon learns that the man who terrorizes her dreams is in fact real and coming after her.
When one of her classmates is murdered, Ella slowly recognizes this is not some strange coincidence. Ella fears that the boy she’s falling in love with is the one who stalks her dreams and no longer knows who she can trust.
When she finally learns the truth of her families deepest secret, Ella has to face her demons by taking out one of the people she thought she could trust…before they kill her.

If interested, please leave me your email and format you would like and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Thank you :)

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hughes | 138 comments I can read for you...

mobi or pdf

mamad1188@gmail.com

message 3: by Judith (new)

Judith (xo_jaay) | 10 comments This book sounds so interesting! I can review it

judith.avalos24@gmail.com
epub

message 4: by Chrissie (new)

Chrissie Taylor (ctina23x) | 7 comments christinaizere@outlook.com I would happily review. pdf x

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Debbie wrote: "I can read for you...

mobi or pdf

mamad1188@gmail.com"

Hi Debbie, I emailed you a copy hope you got it!

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Ashley wrote: "I can read for you if you still want. I would prefer pdf aetraves@gmail.com"

Hi Ashley, sorry it took so long to get back to you but just sent you a copy :)

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Judith wrote: "This book sounds so interesting! I can review it

judith.avalos24@gmail.com
epub"

I emailed you a copy :)

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Christina wrote: "christinaizere@outlook.com I would happily review. pdf x"

message 9: by Judith (new)

Judith (xo_jaay) | 10 comments Thank you for letting me read this book! I can't wait to read the next one to find out what happens.

Here is my review :) https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  B Gillespie (amanda_shocknawebookblogger) | 41 comments Are you still accepting reviewers? If so agille37@gmail.com Mobi. Thanks!

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Amanda (G42) wrote: "Are you still accepting reviewers? If so agille37@gmail.com Mobi. Thanks!"

message 12: by Kelly Lyn (new)

Kelly Lyn I can review it for you!!!

Swanseamama09@gmail.com

PDF

message 13: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Kelly wrote: "I can review it for you!!!

Swanseamama09@gmail.com

PDF"

message 14: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Bernau (kellyrena) | 2 comments Good evening! I would be happy to review you book! kellyrenabernau@gmail.com.

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Kelly wrote: "Good evening! I would be happy to review you book! kellyrenabernau@gmail.com."

Hi Kelly, what format would you like?

message 16: by Riley (new)

Riley (smileyrileyreads) | 8 comments I'd love to review your book! It sounds like something I'd really enjoy. You can e-mail me at SmileyRileyReads@gmail.com and I'd prefer PDF

Thanks! :)

message 17: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Bernau (kellyrena) | 2 comments If you could send it to kellyrenabernau@gmail.com as pdf I would greatly appreciate it! Looking forward to reviewing your book.

message 18: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Riley wrote: "I'd love to review your book! It sounds like something I'd really enjoy. You can e-mail me at SmileyRileyReads@gmail.com and I'd prefer PDF

Thanks! :)"

message 19: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Kelly wrote: "If you could send it to kellyrenabernau@gmail.com as pdf I would greatly appreciate it! Looking forward to reviewing your book."

message 20: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Hi everyone. There are a few reviews that are due if you could post them A.S.A.P that would be great or if you need more time just let me know, thanks.

message 21: by Riley (new)

Riley (smileyrileyreads) | 8 comments Hello! I've actually just gotten out of the hospital. I've been in there for awhile, and I'm still sick so I haven't gotten around to reading any of the books I've promised to review, let alone checked my e-mail. If you'd still like me to read your book in exchange for a review I would be more than happy to! :) It just may take me some time as, due to my unexpected and lengthy hospitalization, I'm very backed up in the book department.

message 22: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Riley wrote: "Hello! I've actually just gotten out of the hospital. I've been in there for awhile, and I'm still sick so I haven't gotten around to reading any of the books I've promised to review, let alone che..."

So sorry to hear that. I hope you are doing well. If you have time and feel up to it. No rush. Thank you for getting back to me and wishing you well. :)

message 23: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (charlotte-booklover-weaver) | 11 comments i would love to review this. charlotte.fairlady@hotmail.co.uk Mobi

message 24: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Charlotte wrote: "i would love to review this. charlotte.fairlady@hotmail.co.uk Mobi"

Hi Charlotte, I sent you a copy.

message 25: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Schwarzer | 14 comments I would love to review this book.

message 26: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Schwarzer | 14 comments Always looking for new authors to read smartbooklady1957@gmail.com

message 27: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Cynthia wrote: "Always looking for new authors to read smartbooklady1957@gmail.com"

What format?

message 28: by Fatima (new)

Fatima | 1 comments I would be interested

message 29: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Schwarzer | 14 comments Jessica wrote: "Cynthia wrote: "Always looking for new authors to read smartbooklady1957@gmail.com"

What format?"

PDF would be great I don't have a kindle.

message 30: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (charlotte-booklover-weaver) | 11 comments This is brilliant. Have read it and is so so worth reading. Loved it. :)

message 31: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Eso | 1 comments if you still need reviews I would love to read this. If yes I would prefer kindle format.
sammy_eso@yahoo.com

message 32: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Samantha wrote: "if you still need reviews I would love to read this. If yes I would prefer kindle format.
sammy_eso@yahoo.com"

Hi Samantha, I sent you the book :)

message 33: by Marie (new)

Marie Cheryl | 28 comments I echo Samantha's inquiry: if you're still looking for reviews then I'll give it a look. You may send me .mobi files at mariecheryleddings@gmail.com.

Regards,
MCE

message 34: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Marie wrote: "I echo Samantha's inquiry: if you're still looking for reviews then I'll give it a look. You may send me .mobi files at mariecheryleddings@gmail.com.

Regards,
MCE"

I sent you the book :)

message 35: by Lilly (new)

Lilly Charysma | 19 comments hi :) If you still need one extra, count me in as well! pdf would be great, but also epub. My e-mail is ilcu.anca@gmail.com

thanks

message 36: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Lilly wrote: "hi :) If you still need one extra, count me in as well! pdf would be great, but also epub. My e-mail is ilcu.anca@gmail.com

thanks"

Hi Lilly, I just sent you a copy. :)

message 37: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (leslieslibrary) | 5 comments If you're still looking for more people to read and review, I'm interested! That little blurb definitely caught my attention. PDF would be great and my email is: leslie_dalope@hotmail.com

message 38: by Midwest Romantic (new)

Midwest Romantic (midwestromantic) | 15 comments Are you still interested in reviews because your book sounds pretty awesome! I post reviews on my blog, goodreads, amazon and Barnes and Noble. I also make posts on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn and Pinterest!

My email is livelaughandlovebooks@gmail.com and pdf is fine!

message 39: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Leslie wrote: "If you're still looking for more people to read and review, I'm interested! That little blurb definitely caught my attention. PDF would be great and my email is: leslie_dalope@hotmail.com"

Hi, I sent you a copy of the book :)

message 40: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Live Laugh wrote: "Are you still interested in reviews because your book sounds pretty awesome! I post reviews on my blog, goodreads, amazon and Barnes and Noble. I also make posts on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Lin..."

Hello, I sent you a copy of the book :)

message 41: by Doreena (new)

Doreena (albador) | 14 comments If you still need reviewers, I would be more than happy to read and review you book. I post my reviews on Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, linked in, Barnes and noble, Amazon, and my blog. I have a kindle and my email address is doreen_alba@yahoo.com
thanks in advance.

message 42: by Sara (new)

Sara Baker | 1 comments If you need reviewers I'd definitely be interested.
Kindle or ePub format. Sarataylor219@ymail.com

message 43: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Doreen wrote: "If you still need reviewers, I would be more than happy to read and review you book. I post my reviews on Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, linked in, Barnes and noble, Amazon, and my blog. I have a ki..."

Hi, sorry it took so long, but I just sent you a copy :)