Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Dance and Kelly #5

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Roundddd five
1/4 of the way towards the goal

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Ahaha, only 16 more rps to go before we reach our goal. XD
So. Are we doing the first idea or the second?

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments just only ^^
I'm down for either

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Pfft, I look at a glass half full. XD
Haha, alright. Hm...The first idea really drew me in, to be honest. Because awkward parents and mannies and two men with a kid and just yes.

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments seventeeeeeen actually. And it's only a quarter full XP
Ah yes. I started that Sterek story I hate you -.-

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Should I repost the plot?

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments The answer: I shall

Muse A is the wealthy CEO of a successful company and has been left on their own with their young child after their spouse died in a car crash. With a busy schedule, Muse A searches for a nanny to look after their child.
With decent benefits of Muse A’s job offer, Muse B applies. They have just finished university and, while having graduated with a good degree, they find it hard to find a job to pay the bill and pay off their student loan. Muse A’s child is immediately smitten with Muse B, and they’re quickly accepted for the job.
Muse B receives their own accommodation in Muse A’s mansion and is told that they will receive anything that they ask for. However, they soon find that the job is trickier than they thought. Muse A’s child frequently requires attention and asks for their parents, and with Muse A often away on business trips Muse B is often left alone to look after the infant.
With the promise that they’ll get whatever they ask, Muse B asks Muse A to spend more time with their child. Reluctantly, Muse A agrees and decides to go on holiday with their child, taking Muse B along just in case. Soon, it appears that Muse A is more out of their depth than initially thought, and Muse B has to help them understand and get used to being a proper parent.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Oooh yeah. Because we're aiming for twenty-two, right? XD (view spoiler) And pfft, whatever. I suck at math anyways. XD
Why you hate me? It's adorable. DX

Haha, sorry. I was doing schoolwork. ^^" But danke. XD Annnd which character did you want to be?

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments (view spoiler)
ITS TOO ADORABLE and I have to sleep I don't need another addiction DX

Shame on you doing schoolwork on a school night.
Merp either or

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (view spoiler)
Who needs sleep? Finish it. Finish it in one setting so we can fangirl over Daddy Derek together.

I know. I'm such a delinquent.
You need to learn to start making decisions. XD

message 11: by Morgan (last edited Aug 26, 2015 09:37PM) (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments (view spoiler) there's like 30 chapters (that's a guesstimate) I can't accomplish that.

Delinquintism can be spread and yes I just made that word. Seeeee it's already spreading DX
I don't know how to make em ._.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (view spoiler) Lame. There's only like, fifteen chapters. You can do it. XD

Yeees. I'm a role model. A trend setter. I'm just awesome. XD
That's just sad. :/ Flip a coin, then. Problem solved.

message 13: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments (view spoiler) ;-; I just jump to dialogue sometimes when I read, especially on computers when my eyes hurt. Sigh. Only 15!!!! But I'll need more then that!

Coin flipping...

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments I prefer reading Sterek

message 15: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments I FINISHED ;-;

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (view spoiler) I pretty much do the same thing too, most of the time. Unless I think something important is going on, then I read it seriously. XD Pfft, picky, picky. XP

And? What was the verdict of the mighty coin?

I read whatever strikes the mood.

YAAAAAS. WHAT DID YOU THINK? LET US FANGIRL OVER DADDY DEREK.

Sorry for the late reply. I've been doing college stuff pretty much all day. ; n ;

message 17: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Haha same. When I read books for school it's mostly just dialogue. Then I have no idea what's going on XD

Idk .... I can't flip a coinnnn

DADDY DEREK IS THE CUTEST. kind of laughed though when he said he wanted to be called Daddy

it's all good. I've just been doing nothing all day it procrastinating DX

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ I skim school books like crazy. Like, yeah. No. Don't wanna.

What, you don't know how to flip a coin? Just toss it in the air, then. XD

HE'S SO FREAKING ADORABLE, I CAN'T EVEN. I died when he said that. I'm just like, "Ahhhhhhhhh!" And just rolled around happy. XD

Shame on you. XD Also, don't be surprise if my responses are spastic and few and far between for a while, because college. And work. Equal death. Pure. Death. U_U

message 19: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Haha like last year I had Advanced American Lit. I didn't skim too much cuz it wasn't that horrible. Though sometimes I'd skip chapters ._.

Sigh. Well heads is Muse A. Tails Muse B XP

I must find other fanfics with him as a dad C: it was just perfect ^-^

it's all good. I've got to finish my summer hw this weekend so I might be MIA for most of the day too :'(

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ I had AP Lit last year as well. I didn't really like the books we read. :/

Haha, is that you telling me to flip a coin for you, then? XD

I knoooow. I don't typically do M-preg, but it wasn't actually prominent in this one, so I was fine. But Daddy Derek is just so adoooorableeee. Yes. Yes it was. XD

Blegh, good luck with that. I work late tonight again and tomorrow, and then pretty much all of next week, so I'll probably be dead for a little while. T.T

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments mine was just advanced. We read like TKAM and The Great Gatsby. Some weird plays <.<

if you can XP

yeah usually it's ridiculous when other people write them <.< like no explanation a man is just magically pregnant. But this one made it valid. Both of them are adorable XD ugh.

i've read like five pages of my history book >.< most of the time I just zone out while looking at the page. ;-; I'll try to reply before you die.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ I hated both those books, so... > . >

Haha, I don't have a coin and I don't feel like grabbing one, so pick a number between one and ten.

I know. It makes me feel disturbed. > . > But this one was valid, because Stiles was a badass magician and wanted a child with Derek. XD I saw that request of yours, you little stinker. It was inspired by this fanfic, wasn't it? XD

That's what happens when I read textbooks. Especially when they're boring. :/
Good luck with that. I'm already dying. Today sucked and I'm overtired and I don't like liiife right now. DX

message 23: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments They weren't the best. Certainly better then Lord of the Flies and Mice of Men.

So we'll never know *sobs quietly* ahhhh 7

Same >.> Stiles... Such a badass XD I don't know what you're talking about(view spoiler)

I mean I'm already on chapter two but there's like thirty more pages to go. Sigh. Apparently this year we have to read the whole thing.
Hope it's better today? DX no bien

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Aw, but I liked Mice of Men. Didn't get the ending, though.

Haha, then you're Muse B. Muse A was even numbers, Muse B was odd. Genius. XD *Sleep deprived*

XD You know what I'm talking about. You know.(view spoiler)

Yup. Sounds about right. > . > Grr, I hope so. I'm just having problems with one of my coworkers. But thank you, I'm hoping today will be a different, better day. :/

message 25: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Mice of Men was okay ._. Just everyone in my class was annoying when it came to interpreting the book. Animal Farm was also blah.

Haha okay. I kind of hate children so my character will be strange to pull off XD I mean they is cute till they start crying. And pooping. And everything. How old should the kid be too? Like 2-3, 5-6?

ain't got no idears(view spoiler)

oh co-workers. (Wouldn't know anything about) I worked somewhere for like day and a half XD but there was obvious tension between the older workers and younger ones. Didn't learn all of it though.
One can only hope. I'm realizing the mistakes of my procrastination today. I may die under all this work

message 26: by (╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (last edited Aug 30, 2015 12:24AM) (new)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Blegh, I hate that. And Animal Farm. That book should burn.

Pfft, harsh. XD If you want to be Guy A, then say you want to be Guy A, damnit. XP Annd...Let's just go in the middle and say four. XD

You cake.(view spoiler)

Most of my coworkers are fine so far, I like most of them, it's just one seemed to be targeting me and I tried to approach them about it yesterday in a diplomatic way and it just did not work out. ._. But they were actually decent today, so maybe something worked. I dunno. We just don't like each other. Oh well.
I know how you feel. We can meet up in the afterlife. DX

message 27: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments HAHA yes it should burn. And of course there were these two ass nuggets in my class who read the book prior. And then we watched the movie and they were like, "The Book is always Better then the Movie." An I just sat there rolling my eyes. It's probably the only book they've ever read, and they felt achieved.

They are annoying. Like when my nephew was born I was like "aww, I actually like you more then I thought I would." and was kind of obsessed for like a week, but then I didn't see him so much, and then he started crying and being smelly... so that's that. Plus they are little stinkers. Though toddlers they are okay, 'cause they can go to the bathroom on their own most days XP gurdness, I'm indecisive haha, alright, four.

haha, I'm sure it'll work itself out. I kind of hate most people in my grade, only when we have to work together on labs for science or stuff to I pretend I don't dislike them for the person they are DX

also I have to go on a semi-hiatus. The work load for three AP courses is crazier then I thought it would be, and this is my first chance to get on since Monday ;-; this weekend hopefully I'll be able to make it one for more then a few minutes

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Pfft, probably true. XD But the book is always better than the movie. I have to agree.

People are always convinced I hate children. When I don't. Haha, but they are literal stinkers, aren't they? ;P
Haha, alright. ^^

It has, I think. They leave me alone now, for the most part. But I'm pretty much the same way. I act civil until you give me a reason not to be.

I remember that feeling. I understand your pain. College and work is kicking my ass as well. :( But don't stress out too much about getting on, because I completely understand being drained.

message 29: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Some things are starting to slow down DX my grades or horrible tho, like two of them in the seventies. Only have time to be proud of that 99 in AP English. And she's only put in four assignments >.<

Shall we plan this one out more? I'll probably be on four like more then ten minutes tomorrow too

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ That's always good to hear. XD But I'm sure as the year continues your grades will go up, no worries. ^^

Haha, alright. So...Muse A's wife died in a car accident, and now he's stuck as a single parent until he hires Muse B? Should we start off right away with B already hired, or should we do a bit more of a back story first?
And haha, it's all good. I have work tomorrow, but I'm off Sunday, so yay. I can catch up on sleep, at least. XD

message 31: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments :| it's so sad and I see the same people all day ;-; Imma drop out.
I'm probably gonna sleep in till twelve tomorrow and then start on my fifty hours of homework.

Correct ^-^ so I've got Muse B who likes children even though I don't? Maybe an interview and he suddenly hires him on the spot and Muse B is like 0-0 ok

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Isn't that the definition of school? XD
You're allowed to drop out of AP classes? Because at my school you weren't. :/ I ended up dropping my online history class, because I was dying. Blegh.
Sounds like a very good plan. XD

Haha, if you want him. Like I said, if you want Muse A, just say you want Muse A. I let you have that power in your hands. XD Annnd how long after his wife's death? When he's still in the early grieving stage, or when he's starting to slowly accept she's gone? Alllso, was the kid four when she died, or were they younger?

message 33: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Yeah but it's like I literally see one of my friends every single class 0-0 and then I only see like two other friends the majority of the day and I'm lucky if I just see anyone else in the hall to talk for two seconds DX

IDC but I'll take muse A ^-^ Like maybe a year or two, like still grieving, but he's convinced himself he's over it, but he's also ignored his feelings 'cause he's thrown himself into his work. Younger, but now she's four <.<

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Isn't that a good thing? Because having one friend in each class is a lot better than having none. Though AP Lit last year was awesome, because there was a good five or six of us that clumped together. Friends can be nice. XD

Pfft, then why didn't you say anything from the beginning, you goof? XD
And alright, sounds good. So the kid is a daughter, then? And is there anything else we should discuss, or should we start on characters? (view spoiler)

message 35: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Yeah :| but every single class is kind of overkill especially by Friday >.< and especially since we didn't have a single class together last year. The only two we didn't have together beside band was Spanish and Math and then she switched into both of them 0-0
Today I had to deal with this really rude substitute teacher in Spanish. Like I was listening to music and she called me out cuz we had a previous issue. And I was like fine whatever. But then other people started listening so I started to again and then she said something again and was like "at least 90% of the population isn't like you." And said I was defying authority... She had issues. And if everyone wasn't paying close attention I probably would've went off on her. She's the rudest person I've ever had for a sub. ^-^ pray to Jesus I never see her again.

Because I struggle with the small things shh
Oh >.< I said she but it can be a boy or girl
Start on characters? Hmm and like mid to late twenties for Muse A. Muse B just finished college so like 23-24-25 idk

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ So what you're saying is there can be a limit to friendship. XD
Yikes. That wasn't cool at all. You could probably give me a run for terrible substitutes, and believe me, I've had some pretty awful substitutes. :/ But hopefully you'll never see her again.

Haha, fair enough. XD Haha, I personally don't care, so they can be either or. XP And alright, I'll probably make my dude around 26, 27ish. I'll start on him tomorrow. ^^

message 37: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments She's not my best friend 0-0

Maybe a boy ^^ that could be cute.
And I'll get my guy up in a few

message 38: by Morgan (last edited Sep 19, 2015 12:43PM) (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments
name Sebastian Theodore Karson
nickname(s): Sebby, Karson

age 28
d.o.b. Oct. 9th

male
sexuality bisexual

appearance

(view spoiler)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Picky, picky you. XD

Haha, whatever you decide. XD And alright, cool. Here, have another man:

Name: Lucas Morrison
Appearance:

message 40: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Merp. A lot of my "friends" don't even feel like friends. Sigh.

I'll have him XD

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ I feel like that's true for a lot of people, sadly. :/

Haha, you'll have to share with Sebastian and his unnamed child. XD So. We're starting with the interview, right? Who's starting?

message 42: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments If I have to share :'( hmm maybe for the kid Caleb?
Yup, the interview. And could you start?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Sharing is caring, you know. ;P And haha, alright. Caleb is fine. XP And okay. So...Real quick: The interview is at Sebastian's house, right? And he's taking the job because he needs money and he just got out of college?

message 44: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Yup sounds right =P

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Cool. XD)

Lucas let out a soft, nervous sigh as he drove up to the intimidating, very fancy mansion, fingers drumming lightly on the steering wheel as he killed the engine. College life had been such a roller coaster of experiences and feelings, Lucas almost wanted to go back. But he had finished his degree last year, and now he was drowning in student debt. Adding debt to his debt was not a good idea in the slightest. Which is why he was here. Despite having earned a pretty decent education, Lucas was having one hell of a time finding a job that would help keep his head above water. So when he had come across the flier asking for a nanny that had amazing benefits, Lucas would have been stupid not to jump on the opportunity. His bills needed paying, his debt needed paying, he unfortunately needed food and other necessities to, you know, living. And he loved children, so why the hell not?
Letting out another sigh, Lucas opened the car door and slipped out, running a hand through his hair and making it stick up every which way as he made his way up the long walkway and towards the large, elegant door to the large, elegant house. Lucas licked his lips nervously before reaching out tentatively and ringing the doorbell. For such a fancy house, the doorbell sound was rather...boring.

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Karson was up bright and early. Today was the third day he spent at home all by himself with his son, and it had certainly been a wild seventy-two hours. Who knew kids had to eat so much? And then when they were done you had to change their diapers and bath them. He couldn't even count the number of ruined suits he had. God, he missed those infant days. Caleb would sleep for hours and hours, and when he cried at night he and Marisa would take turns. Now it was just him alone with a toddler who ran around the house all day. Not only that but he was also talking now! While that certainly wasn't a recent development he would be lying if he said he was able to understand one single word the kid said. Raking his fingers through his hair he examined himself in the mirror one last time. No stains on the suit, no wrinkles. Perfect. Seconds later the doorbell rang, and the sound echoed through the house. His eyes caught on the clock and he gave an unnoted nod of approval. Timeliness was one of the things he valued most. Karson jogged down the stairs before cursing himself softly and trudging back up. Turning to his son's room he forced a false smile as he saw him jumping up and down in his play pen. "Daddy." He squealed- now that was a word he could understand, but it certainly wasn't a title he deserved. Without rolling his eyes he successfully managed to get him out of the playpen before attaching him to his hip and walking down stairs. Quickly he unlocked the door before opening it for the interview. "Hello, Lucas? Sorry for the delay." He said, the smile still plastered across his face as he opened the door in a silent invitation for him to come on in.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Grr. I hate technology. I was almost done with my post when my phone kicked out, so now I have to rewrite the whole thing. *Sighs*)

Lucas fidgeted nervously from side to side, biting his bottom lip and continuously running his fingers through his forever-messy hair. He waited for several long moments and was about to decide that no one was home when the door suddenly opened, startling Lucas and causing him to take a step back. The striking man in the doorway was perfect down to the hair, and he most definitely had the air of the rich. He made Lucas feel insignificant and imperfect in every way, and he felt his cheeks color as he thought about his own messy hair. His piercing gray eyes popped even more in contrast to his darker skin, making him look almost exotic, yet also...cold, somehow. Calculating. The smile on his face did nothing to soften his features; if anything, it made them even sharper, the man himself more intimidating.
Lucas pushed back his feelings of unease with a small, nervous smile of his own, which probably looked boyish and ridiculous at the same time as he stepped through the door. "It's no worries, sir." he said politely, wondering if maybe he was supposed to take off his shoes so he didn't scuff the-you guessed it-perfect floor. "I'm sure you have quite a bit on your plate." Which is probably plated in silver, weighs as much as steel, and costs more than my entire apartment complex. Lucas thought, but of course didn't say any of it. He wanted to make a good impression, not a bitter one. He needed this job, needed the benefits, even if he wanted to internally scream at how much money this man must be drowning in.
Yeah. Definitely did not want the bitterness to seep through.

message 48: by Morgan (new)

While Karson was rather used to being called sir since the practical age of twenty it never failed to make him feel old. It was for this particular reason that he had to keep himself from making a sour face as he closed the door behind the newcomer. This would be his third interview of the week. After Pauline walked out randomly one day he was in desperate need of someone to look after his kid. Perhaps he also wasn't the best judge of character but he wasn't going to hire a guy with a rap sheet ten pages long, nor an elderly lady that wouldn't be able to so much as keep up with his son, or someone who'd been in and out of the looney bin more than enough times. The man before him seemed to be the most sane of them all. Definitely looked like he could take on the job, yet that was just judging by his appearance.
Decided to be a responsible parent he didn't let Caleb go even when he thumped against his chest. Holding in a long sigh he moved towards the living room. "I'll assume you brought your resume? And what's your experience with kids?" He asked, reaching in his pocket with his free hand for his glasses. They almost softened his features. Not quite, but almost. Lucas had already sent a transcript of his resume online last night, but he barely had a chance to look at it before falling into bed due to exhaustion. Now would certainly be the chance to read it.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (view spoiler)

Lucas bit his bottom lip nervously as he followed Mr. Karson into the living room, glancing around at all the fancy furniture and the elegant decorations and just the fact that one damn room reeked of money. Lucas felt small in such a big place, but he did his best to push back the feeling, making his way over to the couch before carefully sitting down, as if afraid of breaking it. When asked for his resume, Lucas blinked, slightly startled. "Oh! Yes." he replied, pulling out his resume and handing it to the other man. It wasn't overly detailed like some resumes would be, a part time job here and there, accompanied by babysitting, but he hoped it would be sufficient. "And I have quite a bit of experience with children." he explained, giving another nervous smile. "I babysat all the time when I was younger, sometimes for the neighbor kids, sometimes for friends, but mostly-" He stopped abruptly, letting an awkward silence fill the room for a few moments before coughing, cheeks going red. "Uh...Sorry. Anyways, I babysitting was one of my more prominent jobs when I was a kid, though I haven't been able to do as much since being in college." He resisted the urge to run his hands through his hair once more, keeping them clasped tightly in his lap, fighting to keep himself still. He didn't like the tense feeling of interviews, didn't like how awkward they made him feel. Especially when those interviews were held in a place like this, and by a man like that. The kid was adorable, though, so it made Lucas feel a little better about the situation.

message 50: by Morgan (new)

Karson took the couch across from him, sitting Caleb down. "Sit up straight bubs." He told him with the gentlest smile he could muster before he turned to the transcript that rested in his hands. His eyebrow rose in amusement. Such a hefty transcript and he was here looking for a babysitting gig? Could the man possibly love kids that much? It seemed impossible. Wouldn't getting a better job be the next step? Or maybe this was just a stepping stone and having his name on his next resume would likely have employers seeking Lucas out. After all Sebastian Theodore Karson, and his company name seemed to be well known. For a moment he worried if his intentions were pure, but he set that aside as he scanned over the document. Neatly printed- it was clear the man had taken his time with this to make it as understandable and clear as possible. Karson pursed his lips as his explanation was briefly explained for why he was here. Scanning him he stopped when he saw the mans hands clasped firmly in his laps. He couldn't possibly be making him that nervous? Reaching forwards he grabbed a glass that rested on the coffee table before pouring the clear liquid from the pitcher and sliding it across the table. "Have a drink." He offered keeping his tone neutral before laughing at himself and shaking his head. "It's just water. Can't really have any alcohol out with a kid that's recently developed an obsession with grabbing anything and everything he can set his hands on." Sighing softly he turned back to the set of questions for his interview. "So your last experience with kids was when you were in high school?" He asked, raising an eyebrow before checking the age on the paper. Twenty-six.

« previous 1