lord of the rings roleplay discussion

chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 54 comments Mod
description

Balrog has spoken.

message 2: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 17 comments Ha! look whos here

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Salutations, I am Elvina Drake, but please, call me Elf.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Am I allowed to add in extra information when I create a character?

message 5: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 17 comments hey!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi

message 7: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 17 comments whats up

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Finally leaving Dollywood. I only have a page of chemistry summer homework left. So I'm happy. You?

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 25, 2015 03:41PM) (new)

Also, is there anything I can do to help with the setup of the group? I do have a lot of experience with group setup.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Is there going to be a questions thread? Also, another question: can you claim characters from the series? Also, is this meant to be more book!verse or movie!verse?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Also, (this is becoming a lot of also-s) can we have a collab thread? Do you need to approve characters or are they alright automatically or what is the deal with that?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I am aware I am probably close to getting on your nerves if I have not already, and I apologize for this.

message 13: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 17 comments Lol I think he's gone for now but I'm sure he would like some assistance. You could create some threads

Hey I'm just starting Chem in school darn that thing could complicate your brain sometimes

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll wait before making threads just because I don't always like people just going ahead and making threads in my groups. =)

I took it last year and am now doing the AP level of it.

message 15: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 17 comments My school is different cause it's different country. I'm doing science course for three years then I graduate so everything is AP for me

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh. What country if you don't mind my asking? I'm basically doing all AP this year. Until this year, only one AP class was actually available.

message 17: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 17 comments Sweden I'm taking the Natural Science course

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool

message 19: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 17 comments What course are you taking

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

My class schedule is:

Calculus BC
AP Chemistry
AP Latin
AP US History
AP English
German II
RUS 101 (a college course)

message 21: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 17 comments Ooh I think it's called high school in U.S. That's where I'm still in. Lol but I love your subjects

message 22: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 17 comments Don't you take mathematics

message 23: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 17 comments What do you mean

message 24: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 17 comments Oh I get it
I thought this was Anything and Everything chat

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Pamela wrote: "Don't you take mathematics"

Calculus BC is mathematics.

https://apstudent.collegeboard.org/ap...

Pamela wrote: "Ooh I think it's called high school in U.S. That's where I'm still in. Lol but I love your subjects"

I am in highschool as well.

message 26: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 17 comments oh thats a different name

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. I think the last math level called "math" is designed for eighth grade, and not everyone takes that class. Then it's Algebra One, Geometry, Algebra Two, Precalculus (and that's the only ones required -- because if they start Algebra in Ninth grade, that's all they'll be able to take.). And from there, you can take Calculus AB, which is equivalent to one semester of college math, and Calculus BC, which is equivalent to two. And then, after BC, there is multi-variable calculus, but that is basically offered for students through a local university.

message 28: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 17 comments we call all that maths though its different numbers

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

It's all fulfilling the math requirement, but it's called a bunch of different things.

message 30: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 17 comments ohkay

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff, is there anything I can help with in regards to the creation of this group?

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 54 comments Mod
no, thanks, I can manage.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Helloo. I think this is the first time I say my greetingd

Ebo wrote: "Helloo. I think this is the first time I say my greetingd"

hello there newcomer! have you seen the trilogy?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes! and the silmilarion and also the hobbit! I was just finishing the battle of the five armies just now!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll be making my character real soon. so just wait and see x3

The simarillion was never a film :P

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh you were talking about the movies XD I thought you were talking abt the books

Well, you could take it that way... But I was talking about the films.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, well the films are awesome! I like Faramir and Eowyn's courting part~

I preferred the storm giant fight, but that's my opinion.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

That's cool too! I tell you what's not cool though. Fili's death! UURGH.

:0

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I suggest you add Rivendell andmore towns in the topic. It's kind of lonely :3

Yeah, I was just going to wait for more people to be active. It's not fun with just two people.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I agree. Where's the others?

I don't know. There's loads of people here, they just... Aren't doing anything.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

that's a waste. I want to role play :<

I know. And the worst thing is, I know that some of them are looking at this conversation as we post.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

how do you know that? Are you a psychic?

« previous 1