LGBTQIA Teens! discussion

Coming Out! > coming out stories!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Azaria (new)

Azaria Gerardo (bookflix) | 11 comments Mod
Post your coming out stories!

Princess Gabriel The Bookish Bookaholic of the Western Timbers of Librarianland (aka Gabriel the Bookaholic) | 7 comments I brought up gay as a topic at the supermarket with my mother. Then I said, "Yeah, I am bisexual!" In return she said, "You go girl!"

TheBohemianBookworm Gabriel the Bookaholic wrote: "I brought up gay as a topic at the supermarket with my mother. Then I said, "Yeah, I am bisexual!" In return she said, "You go girl!""

Wow! You have an amazing mother! If everybody was like that the world would be a better place.

Princess Gabriel The Bookish Bookaholic of the Western Timbers of Librarianland (aka Gabriel the Bookaholic) | 7 comments Yeah, truly. I wish the world was like that. Now everyone seems to be telling me that I cannot know my sexuality...

TheBohemianBookworm Gabriel the Bookaholic wrote: "Yeah, truly. I wish the world was like that. Now everyone seems to be telling me that I cannot know my sexuality..."

Yeah it seems young bi people tend to get told that more than anyone. It's really not fair just because gay and straight people don't get what it's like to like both.