LGBTQIA Teens! discussion

Meet Teens! > Meet Teens!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Azaria (new)

Azaria Gerardo (bookflix) | 11 comments Mod
This folder is for you to be able to meet other LGBT teens. Make sure to say your name, age, who you are looking for, and a method of contact. No stalkers or creepy people! You can use this to make friends and you may even meet a love interest!

message 2: by Azaria (new)

Azaria Gerardo (bookflix) | 11 comments Mod
My name is Azaria, I'm 13 years old and am bisexual. I'm looking for beautiful lgbt friends and a potential girlfriend. I'm very outgoing and bookish. However, I hate one worded conversations. You can message me on goodreads and we'll go from there.

Princess Gabriel The Bookish Bookaholic of the Western Timbers of Librarianland (aka Gabriel the Bookaholic) | 7 comments Hiya. I am fifteen (maybe, I don't share that stuffs.)
My name is Gabriel and I am bisexual. I am the loud but nerdy one in my friend group.. I love everything YA! Hi guys!

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael (michjarv98) | 1 comments Hi!! my names Michael and i'm 17!! i'm a closeted gay and a nerd who loves Star wars, Harry Potter and The Mortal instruments Among many other fandoms!
My email is michjarv98@gmail.com, but you can PM on here, it will just come through e-mail

message 5: by Josh (new)

Josh | 3 comments Hi I'm josh I'm turning 15 in March and love Spiderwick and YouTube themed books

message 6: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Newton (kathleen-may) Hello,

My name's Kathleen and I'm a bisexual unicorn goddess. Didn't start questioning until recently. I'm kind of out. All my friends and family know, but not a lot of other people. It's not that I'm closested exactly, I just don't make a big deal of it.

I'm seventeen and applying to acting schools. I write film scripts. I'm looking for cool people to talk to. Send me a message and let's be friends!