YA LGBT Books discussion

Old story Challenge nominations > September 2015 Creative Writing - we have a winner

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaje (last edited Sep 06, 2015 09:50AM) (new)

Kaje Harper | 16465 comments The month is running away fast, and it's time once again to post possible prompt pictures for our September Creative writing.

Any member may post up to 3 pictures - they do not have to be specifically LGBTQ, just to inspire such stories. Please, no gifs, and keep the pictures appropriate for all ages.

What image would you like to see our members write for? What inspires you?

Feel free to check out "Photos" folder for an array of lovely LGBTQ couple and Pride images which you can propose, if you like.

Please post your candidates images below in this thread (not links) (PM me if you don't know how to do this.) We will close nominations midnight on August 30, or sooner if we get 12 choices nominated.

Nominations are now closed - the poll will be up shortly.

The poll is up here

https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

Voting is open through midnight Sept 5.

Voting is done - post your stories and poems here ; https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by Kaje (last edited Aug 25, 2015 11:09AM) (new)

Kaje Harper | 16465 comments

message 3: by K (new)

K (k-polipetl) | 4090 comments

message 4: by Tully (new)

Tully Vincent (tully_vincent) | 78 comments

message 5: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16465 comments Great pictures Tully!

message 6: by ѦѺ™ (new)

ѦѺ™ (aobibliophile) | 34 comments

message 7: by ѦѺ™ (new)

ѦѺ™ (aobibliophile) | 34 comments Kaje wrote: ""

nice photo and very handsome too!

message 8: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16465 comments Going to be another tough voting round :D

message 9: by ѦѺ™ (new)

ѦѺ™ (aobibliophile) | 34 comments Kaje wrote: "Going to be another tough voting round :D"

looking forward to what the group comes up with! :D

message 10: by Kaje (last edited Sep 01, 2015 07:23AM) (new)

Kaje Harper | 16465 comments

message 11: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16465 comments Nominations are now closed - the poll will be up shortly.

message 12: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16465 comments The poll is up here

https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

Voting is open through midnight Sept 5.

message 13: by Riina (last edited Sep 04, 2015 12:48AM) (new)

Riina Y.T. (ibxxxriina) | 469 comments Huh. It's only September 4th, but the poll's closed already?

message 14: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16465 comments Riina wrote: "Huh. It's only September 4th, but the poll's closed already?"

Let me check it...

message 15: by Tully (new)

Tully Vincent (tully_vincent) | 78 comments Seems fine to me... I actually already wrote a little ditty from Kaje's photo. That one isn't stock by any chance?

message 16: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16465 comments It is still open up till Sept 5 - when you vote, I set it to show you all the totals. That way, you can change your vote if you want to (click the "change your vote" link bottom left. It will then hide the totals again until you re-vote.

Some polls choose to hide the results, but we altered that (although votes are still anonymous) because it reduced the number of tie votes.

message 17: by Riina (new)

Riina Y.T. (ibxxxriina) | 469 comments Works now! I was surprised when it showed the results for me, no option to change my vote- although I am 200% sure I hadn't voted :) Anyway, it's fine now :) Cheers x

message 18: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16465 comments Riina wrote: "Works now! I was surprised when it showed the results for me, no option to change my vote- although I am 200% sure I hadn't voted :) Anyway, it's fine now :) Cheers x"

Goodreads - one never knows. Glad it's working now :)

message 19: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16465 comments Last day to vote on a picture for our writing - there's a tie right now so your vote counts...

message 20: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16465 comments Voting is done - post your stories and poems here ; https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...