Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > I will betaread and edit your manuscript!

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments Looking for an all-inclusive service that will work with your budget and provide professional quality service? Look no further!

We offer manuscript critique, line editing, and more! Free reviews after changes for up to two months.

Providing free critiques for manuscripts under 20k words!
www.personalwordperfections.net

message 2: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments We just finished our first round of projects! We have open availability at the moment with a fast turn around time. www.personalwordperfections.net

message 3: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments We have open availability right now. Go to www.personalwordperfections.net to see how we can help you with your manuscript!

message 4: by Raquelle (new)

Raquelle Stepney (raquellestepney) | 9 comments Hello,

I hope all is well I am glad to hear that because in a month I will need a beta reader for 'Pages Of An Hourglass'.

message 5: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments Raquelle,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! For some reason, I'm not getting the notifications sent to my email address. You can email me at imani@personalwordperfections.net to speak about your project and book a slot!

message 6: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments We still have open availability right now. We also offer free beta reading for manuscripts under 20k words. Go to www.personalwordperfections.net to see how we can help you with your completed manuscripts. We are also accepting works in progress.

message 7: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments We have a couple of openings for this week! www.personalwordperfections.net

message 8: by Raquelle (new)

Raquelle Stepney (raquellestepney) | 9 comments Hi Imani,

I am just now seeing some of the messages(posts) you have sent me since Pages of an Hourglass will be longer than I expected I decided to do a couple of small projects: Eden's Journey and The Blind Knight: An Amarah Chronicles Prequel. They both are fairly short would you mind taking a look at one or both? The Blind Knight: An Amarah Chronicles Prequel is just about half way finished. Eden's still in the first quarter would you mind taking a look at either and giving me honest feedback?

Thanks
Xo
R

message 9: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments Hello Raquelle,

Sure. I can take a look at them for you. You can email them to me at imani@personalwordperfections.net

message 10: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments I have a couple of openings for beta reading. I also have an opening for line editing. Fast turn around times and quality work. www.personalwordperfections.net

message 11: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments I have open availability for beta reading and editing. Fast turn around times and quality work. www.personalwordperfections.net

message 12: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments I currently have two openings left for beta reading and an opening for editing. Fast turn around times and quality work. www.personalwordperfections.net

message 13: by E.L. (new)

E.L. Ervin (elervin) | 2 comments sent an email :)

message 14: by Marta (new)

Marta Weeks (httpwwwmartacweekscom) | 18 comments I would like to get some honest comments and recommendations from those who have actually used beta readers to edit/read and get feedback on their books.

message 15: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments I have one more opening left!

message 16: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments Thanks everyone! We are booked up for now until this weekend. If you would like to book services in advance, let us know. Otherwise, we will post once we have an opening.

message 17: by Justin (new)

Justin Tengley | 6 comments Sent you a message.

message 18: by Lyn (last edited Mar 08, 2016 08:41AM) (new)

Lyn Morris | 19 comments I'm not sure if this is for me, or who it is from....
( I looked on the orig post -not the same name as the one who replied...is this a Beta reading Group ?)

Anyway thank you, but I have been advised to Not pay for Beta readers...(Editors yes....)

Thank you anyway.
Lyn

message 19: by J.o. (new)

J.o. Quantaman | 10 comments Hi Justin
# First of all, the published "Loose Threads" will be FREE eBook to buy on AMAZON on Friday-Saturday, 11-12 Feb 2016.
# http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T...
# To say the truth, I haven't figured out how to upload the sequel from my computer, so I'll direct you to my website...
# http://www.psignologic.net/phantom.html
# http://www.psignologic.net/pricess.html

message 20: by J.o. (new)

J.o. Quantaman | 10 comments Last line of recent reply is a misspelling. Below is the correction. Once you get on my website you should be able to navigate to different pages.
To say the truth, I haven't figured out how to upload the sequel from my computer, so I'll direct you to my website...
# http://www.psignologic.net/phantom.html
# http://www.psignologic.net/princess.html

message 21: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments I currently have four openings coming up for beta reading and a couple openings for editing. Fast turn around times and quality work. www.personalwordperfections.net

message 22: by arriki (new)

arriki | 63 comments What is the difference between beta reading and editing?

Danielle

message 23: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments Hello Danielle,

I sent you a message!

Imani

message 24: by arriki (new)

arriki | 63 comments I can't find it. Please resend. Thanks

Danielle

message 25: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments Sent it in a private message through goodreads. :)

message 26: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments I still have some openings left! www.personalwordperfections.net

message 27: by arriki (new)

arriki | 63 comments Found your message finally
so, what now?

Danielle

message 28: by arriki (new)

arriki | 63 comments first 100k is $600.00, right? Do you have any samples?

Danielle

message 29: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments Danielle, I don't think it would be that amount. If you would like, please email me at imani@personalwordperfections.net so we can talk about your project.

message 30: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments Two more openings left! www.personalwordperfections.net

message 31: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments I have a couple of spots to fill for the month. Hurry before they are gone!

message 32: by Marta (new)

Marta Weeks (httpwwwmartacweekscom) | 18 comments Imani wrote: "I currently have four openings coming up for beta reading and a couple openings for editing. Fast turn around times and quality work. www.personalwordperfections.net"

I am interested in your editing services, please give me links or referrals from those who have used your services. Thank you.

message 33: by Marta (new)

Marta Weeks (httpwwwmartacweekscom) | 18 comments Imani wrote: "Raquelle,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! For some reason, I'm not getting the notifications sent to my email address. You can email me at imani@personalwordperfections.net to speak ab..."

I am interested in your editing services, please give me links or referrals from those who have used your services. Thank you.

message 34: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments I currently have three openings for editing and a few openings for beta reading. www.personalwordperfections.net

message 35: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle Roberts | 4 comments Hi, I was wondering, how do you apply for a beta reading position? Thanks.

Jenelle

message 36: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments I am sorry but we are not currently accepting applications. Thank you for your interest.

message 37: by Imani (new)

Imani (ImaniLanai) | 29 comments I currently have one opening for editing and two openings for beta reading. www.personalwordperfections.net