2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
This topic is about Shatter Me
. Week 36: Love Triangle > Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Biana (last edited Aug 25, 2015 09:06AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Biana Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi
I was in need of a new book and picked up one that my teenage daughter suggested. At the end of Shatter Me I wasn't sure if it was a love triangle...but the series was good, written a little different so I kept reading. Now that I've finished book two (Unravel Me), I'm certain that it's a love triangle! Of course, I will finish the series because I'm caught in the STORY...and I want to know how she resolves this boy issue!

message 2: by Ana A (last edited Sep 10, 2015 08:06AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ana A (anabana_a) | 414 comments Interesting. I'm reading this book for this week, too (just the first one). I'm almost halfway in and I also wasn't sure about the love triangle thing. I'm glad you cleared that out for me.

So far, I'm loving the poetic language, but I'm not totally in love with the whole book yet.

Aeron Trahaearn | 23 comments i love this book!!!!!! just finished my challenge and this was part of it srsly i love aaron warner....plus tehereh mahfi has a really good style ;D

Ana A (anabana_a) | 414 comments I'm done with the first book. It was okay. I still loved the language, and I loved the last part (view spoiler), but the lovey-dovey stuff made me kind of sick a few times, so I'm only giving it a three-star rating. I'm not that eager to finish the series.