Write, Wrote, Written discussion

Help/Advice/Ideas! > Pen name ideas

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Austin (new)

Austin (DionysusBlack) | 11 comments Hey guys I want to ask your thoughts on the pen names that I might use for my writing.
1.Derek Savage
2.Drake Sylvur
3.Morgan La Blanc

If you would please let me know I would appreciate it.
Thanks guys

message 2: by Feliks (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) definitely not #1, sounds like an editor of an underground cross-dresser magazine

the other two as well..pretty lurid and gaudy-sounding

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Feliks wrote: "definitely not #1, sounds like an editor of an underground cross-dresser magazine

the other two as well..pretty lurid and gaudy-sounding"

Oh my gosh, XD

message 4: by Austin (new)

Austin (DionysusBlack) | 11 comments Yes well that pretty harsh critism feliks but thank you for that. It was a real eye opener and managed to make me come up with a pen name that is worthy of an individual such as myself and no and isn't up there. Thank you Feliks for your insight and i will leave the new pen name a mystery for all of you to wonder until closer to publication time.

message 5: by Feliks (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) You're very welcome. A quiet, modest, conservative style in always best in American arts/ media. Helps people take a beginner somewhat more seriously.

message 6: by Austin (new)

Austin (DionysusBlack) | 11 comments Yes, well my writing is anything from quiet or conservative. But i see the point about how about the name can prove creditibility and the wrong name can bring some unwanted attention to oneself.