What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Shifter dating service book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha | 17 comments In this book the h runs the dating service that has been in her family and when the H comes in complain about the date he was set up on he finds that the h is his mate and pretty much almost takes her against the wall. He is set up with a crazy woman that her Cousin put together. She fired her cousin and he went to complain to her father. Her cousin was to be Alpha even though she is the Alpha's daughter. I want to say this was part of a boxset but can't remember where I read this. Thank you

message 2: by A book away from an episode of hoarders (last edited Aug 26, 2015 08:38AM) (new)

A book away from an episode of hoarders (fidgit77) | 257 comments is it one of this series?
Beauty Dates the Beast (Midnight Liasons, #1) by Jessica Sims Desperately Seeking Shapeshifter (Midnight Liaisons, #2) by Jessica Sims Single Wolf Female (Midnight Liaisons, #2.6) by Jessica Sims Must Love Fangs (Midnight Liaisons, #3) by Jessica Sims

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 88 comments The dating service in the jessica sims series suggested isn't in the family of any of the heroines. great series though i recommend that one

message 4: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha | 17 comments No not one of them but I do love those books. I think it was part of a box set because it was not a long story. I am still looking on my kindle for it but it take a minute because of all the books. Thanks guys

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38282 comments Mod
Tabitha, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38282 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Tabitha, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.