1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Noelle and Emily

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Here :)

message 2: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Thank you. :)

message 3: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments ???

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Sorry. I won't be on much for another week or so.

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments You can make your character if you want. Did you want to be the girl or the boy?

message 6: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Girl please.

message 7: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Name: Breanna Elizabeth Swan
Nickname: Rea

Appearance:
Eyes: Dark Grey
Hair: Dark Brown - Long
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125 lbs

Personality/History: Breanna is known for her sweet and caring personality. She lives children and volunteers at local events. Breanna has only one best friend but a multitude of friends. She has a job as a cashier at a small boutique one of her closer friend's mother owns.

Not everything is all dandy. Breanna has SLE but she doesn't know it. She has had it for nearly ten years but every doctor's check up she had never found the disease.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syste...

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Would you mind reposting the idea? It's just easier than flipping back and forth.

message 9: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Don't Leave Me... Please.

Guy A and Girl A have been best friends forever. Their mothers are convinced they were friends since the moment they met. Girl A and Guy A doing all kinds of things together, stupid stunts and homework included. Suddenly, the world falls apart. Girl A is struck with a deadly disease that could kill her at any moment. Guy A's father is wrongly convicted of a crime he didn't commit and is sent to jail. Guy A hangs around Girl A every moment and watches as his friend dies. His heart is slowly breaking as he realizes, the entire time, he had been in love with her.

message 10: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (last edited Sep 13, 2015 09:07AM) (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((Thanks))

Name: Alexander Johnson
Nickname: Alex, Xan to his closest friends
Appearance:
description
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Wavy, Brown
Height: 5'10"

Personality: Alex has a quick temper, and gets defensive easily. He loves his sister and mom, and will do anything to protect them and others. He is easy to get along with, but holds grudges.

History: His dad left when he was 12, leaving him, his mom, and his 3 year old sister to fend for themselves. Once he could start working, he got whatever job he could to help his mom. He mowed lawns, worked at a dog shelter, bagged grocceries, and anything else. Eventually, his mom remarried, and him and his step dad are close. Now they're stable, but he still works at the outdoor rec center.

Other: He knows it's kinda girly, but he wears the bracelets his sister makes him, and tries to buy one from every place he visits:
description
He has a scar on his cheek and eyebrow from a fight in 9th grade (Git punched with fist that had a ring on it) He was defending one of the girls with special needs.

message 11: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments I like him! :)

message 12: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments :)(:)(:)(:)

message 13: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Emmmmmiiiilllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

message 14: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Sorryyyy I lost the link to this

((I know right he's cute XD))

Could you start?

message 15: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Just a mo.

Where would you like to start? Before the signs appear, before the diagnosis? Wherever...

message 16: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Uhm, it doesn't really matter to me. Maybe in the morning, and that day in the middle of a class something happens and she gets rushed to the hospital, and she gets diagnosed the day after?

message 17: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Alrighty. :)

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Breanna readjusted her backpack on her shoulders as she waited for her bus to arrive. It was six in the morning, freezing, and Friday and she just wanted to get the day over with. Breanna reached up, running a hand through her thick auburn hair as her grey eyes searched for the bright yellow bus. She sighed in relief as the bus came into sight, a cold smoke following behind her as she moved closer to the curb as the bus approached. Hopefully her bestfriend Alex was on the bus that day.

message 18: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Alex sat on the bus talking to one of his friends, playing with his bracelets. He had been late to the bus stop, as usual, so he forgot his jacket and was shivering against the cold. HIs face lightened when he saw Breanna climb on the bus, and he motioned for her to sit next to him. "And the queen ascends onto her throne." He says mockingly, offering her a piece of the waffle he was eating.

message 19: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Breanna stuck her tongue out at him as she slid in beside him. She took the piece of waffle he held out to her and popped it in her mouth. "Thank you." she said around the waffle. "I'm glad that you're on the bus today." Breanna told Alex, leaning against him. They had been best friends for ages and they weren't uncomfortable being a little intimate with each other. They would snuggle up on the couch together while watching movies.

message 20: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Alex rolled his eyes teasingly. "You're welcome." He put his arm around her, resting his chin on her head. "Anything new, Bre?" He asked her, chewing on the rest of his breakfast. This was their daily routine, at least when they were both on the bus. They had several classes together, so they saw each other pretty often. They stopped at several other stops (Alex was the first stop, Breanna the 4th of 13)

message 21: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments ((I thought it was your turn. Sorry. I'll post after school.))

message 22: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((kk)))

message 23: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Breanna shook her head and watched out the window as they went, picking up other kids. "No. Although Mom and Dad are going to go on a Couples' Cruise next month. I think they need it." she said, glancing up at him. Breanna then looked away as she suddenly became a little lightheaded. She took a deep breath and gave a slight shake of her head, the dizziness going away almost immediately.

message 24: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Alex rolled his eyes and made a face, but got serious when she said they might need it. "What do you mean? What's up?" He asked concerned, pulling back to look at her face. Things had gotten tense at his own house too, but he didn't know what, and hoped it wasn't influencing Breanna and her parents. He frowned, brushing back her hair to get a better look at her face.

message 25: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Breanna didn't answer for a moment. "It's nothing crazy. Mom and Dad just haven't really spent much time together lately. Always work or something else in the way." Breanna told him, looking out the window. She hoped nothing more was going on. Breanna loved both of her parents and would be devastated if they divorced. "Do you know if the flu has been floating around school?" she asked Alex as they reached the high school.

message 26: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments "Oh. It'll be fine, i'm sure." He rubbed her back, looking out the window also. He had other friends on the bus, but one of his closest was Breanna, and they knew to give them a minute to talk, even if they had texted a few hours before. He knew how affected she would be if something were to happen, and was glad of the change of subject. "Yeah, Bridget got it." Bridget is his little sister. "That's why she's not going to school today."

message 27: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Breanna gave a nod. "Oh. Okay." she said then waved off her bout of dizziness off as that. When the bus stopped in front of the school, Breanna made her way off the bus and waited for Alex before staring towards Calculus with him. "I hate Calculus." Breanna grumbled as she ran a hand through her dark hair.

message 28: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Alex smiled. As he climbed of the bus, he glanced up at the sky and sighed. "Looks like rain and more cold." He said, running his fingers through his hair. "Me too." He said, but bumped her shoulder lightly with his. "Well aren't you a ray of sunshine today." He said teasingly, opening the door dramatically. "Ladies first."

message 29: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Breanna made a face at him and went through the doorway, eating for him before continuing. "Hush. I'm blinding people with my positivity." she joked, smiling at him as they made their way to the classroom. She suddenly felt like her backpack was lead but didn't let on. It wasn't most likely anything to worry about.

message 30: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Alex smirked, rolling his eyes. "It'll make up for this amazing weather." He said, trailing after her. "I might buy some more breakfast, i'm just that hungry. But I've already had 4 tardy's from Mrs. Tatum already, so I guess I might pass." He glanced over at Breanna. "YOu good? It looks like something's bothering you."

message 31: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Breanna nodded and relaxed her expression. "Yeah, I'm fine. I think I just put too many textbooks in my bag today." she answered, looking up at him as they approached the class. Breanna sighed. "Let's get this day over with." she mumbled then opened the class room door and went to her seat near the back. There were no nametags in highschool but where everyone sat was pretty much known.

message 32: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Alex sighed. "I can help you, you know. Don't let these amazing guns go to waste." He mock flexed, doing the poses boxers and stuff do. He walked in after her, taking a seat on her right side. Their first period teacher had a tendency to spit, so most of the people skipped the front row. Only the clueless freshman sat in the front. Alex and Breanna had most of their classes together, and tended to sit next to each other. The bell rang, and everyone rushed to get out what they needed.

message 33: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Breanna laughed softly as the entered and got their things out. As class progressed, Breanna started to feel continuously worse. The tracer called her up to the front to work out the problem for them. Breanna nodded and went up, her head spinning. She gripped the dry erase marker and tried to figure it out but she couldn't. Breanna looked over at the teacher before her vision went black and she collapsed on the ground.

message 34: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Alex smiled, rolling his eyes at the teacher. Class started and the teacher droned on, and Alex was close to dozing off when he heard a small cry and a thump, and stood quickly, taking in the empty seat next to him and Breanna slumped on the floor. He ran up to her, leaning down beside her and gently but swiftly, rested her head against his chest, searching her for signs of what could have happened. Her hear trate was unsteady, as was her breathing. He faintly heard the teacher yelling into the phone, and the class erupting in confused whispers.

message 35: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Mrs. Tatum quickly took out her phone and called 991. After telling them what had happened, she hung up and yelled out the class to sit down as they started to get out of their seats. She allowed only Alex to stay out, knowing they were best friends. The ambulance arrived quickly, two men coming into the class with a stretcher. They took Breanna and placed her on the stretcher before wheeling her out to the ambulance. After getting her situated, they speed toward the hospital.

message 36: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Mrs. Tatum quickly took out her phone and called 991. After telling them what had happened, she hung up and yelled out the class to sit down as they started to get out of their seats. She allowed only Alex to stay out, knowing they were best friends. The ambulance arrived quickly, two men coming into the class with a stretcher. They took Breanna and placed her on the stretcher before wheeling her out to the ambulance. After getting her situated, they speed toward the hospital.

message 37: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Alex tried to follow the paramedics out into the ambulance, but they wouldn't let him, since he wasn't her family. He sighed in defeat, knowing he was only slowing them down. He sat on the curb, watching after the van left, sirens blaring. He felt guilty, not paying closer attention to her that morning. He hoped it wasn't anything serious, hoping she just had an allergic reaction, or dehydration, or something short term. He called his mom, knowing how close she was to Breanna's mom, but it went straight to voice mail. That was weird. She almost always picked up, but it wasn't likely she had already heard what happened. He sighed again, wishing he had a car so he could go to the hospital.

message 38: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ?

message 39: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments ((Sorry.))

As they took Breanna to the hospital, paramedics found her mother's number. They called her and informed of what had happened. Nancy thanked them before leaving the house in a rush. On her way there, she went to the school to pick up Breanna's things and Alex. Nancy went inside and got her daughter's stuff before finding Alex. "Come on, sweetheart. You have permission to leave with me." she said to Alex, gesturing for him to follow her. Nancy put Breanna's stuff in the back seat and waited for Alex.

message 40: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Alex sighed in relief as he saw Breanna's mom's car pull up. He nodded greatfully, silent. He was in a state of shock, not feeling the bite of the cold or much of the sounds around him. His backpack was still in his locker, but he numbly walked around to the passenger side of her car and slid in, fumbling with his seatbelt. He didn't want to be slow, his fingers just didn't seem to be functioning. He wanted to get to the hospital as soon as he could, and didn't want to hold her mom up.

message 41: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Nancy took the belt from him and buckled it for him. "She'll be alright, Alex. She's strong, you know that." her mom said to him even though on the inside she was just a wreck as he was. Nancy buckled herself and started towards the hospital. When they reached there, she went inside with him and was taken to the room where Breanna was.
Breanna was on a hospital, multiple IVs in her arms. A mask covered her face to help her breath and the heart monitor beat out an unusual pattern as Breanna lay there unconscious.

message 42: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Alex nodded, biting his lip hard enough to taste the metallic tang of blood. He knew how strong Breanna was, and how she could fight, but he still had a hollow pit in his stomach, and his hands wouldn't stop shaking. He nervously watched out the window, flinching every time he saw someone walk by. He half hoped one would be Breanna, smiling and happy, but he knew it wasn't going to happen. Deep in a part of his brain, he knew something terrible had happened. He rushed inside the hospital as soon as they pulled up, thankful that the parking lot was almost empty. He came to a sudden stop in front of the open door, his breath catching in his throat and his knees went weak, and he collapsed into the chair next to her bad. "God, no. Please." Breanna looked like she was straight out of a horror science fiction movie, with tubes with different colors pumping stuff in and out, with her hair fanned out around her.

message 43: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Nancy sucked in a breath at the sight of her daughter and went over to other side of her bed. What had happened to her? Breanna had always been healthy, always ate right and got in some exercise here and there. They had always done yearly doctor check ups and nothing ever came up as wrong. Nancy took her daughter's limo hand and it was only the heart monitor that convinced her that Breanna was still.
A doctor then came into the room, pen and clipboard in hand. "I'm Dr. Brendon. Are you the mother?" he asked Nancy, glancing at Alex. When Nancy nodded, he moved closer to her. "There's no easy way to say this but something is very wrong with your daughter. We aren't 100% sure yet but we believe it is SLE. SLE stands for Systemic lupus erythematosus. The disease is usually known from a young age I'll take it you never knew. If it is in the stage we think it is in, SLE is very deadly and, I wish I didn't have to say this but, it could very easily kill her. We can't treat your daughter until we know what it is for sure though." Dr. Brendon said to Nancy.

message 44: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Alex glanced up as he heard footsteps, cringing when he saw it was a doctor. He paled and tensed, hearing him talk. His eyes welled, and he sucked in a hard breath to keep from crying out. He had never heard of SLE, but it sounds terrible. He quickly stood up, knocking the chair back. He was very, very angry. He stormed out of the room, tearing down the halls before finding a smaller, less used corridor and punched the wall, hard, before collapsing.

message 45: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments Dr. Brendon watched the young man go and sighed.
Nancy cringed. "I'm sorry. He's.. They are best friends and this is just as hard for him as it is for me." she explained, going over and picking up his chair.
Dr. Brendon nodded and talked a little bit more with Nancy before leaving.
Her mom then went to find Alex. When she did, she crouched down beside him. She may not be showing it near as much but Nancy was terrified that her daughter could die. Her emotions were unstable on the inside but he was trying to control them. Nancy placed a hand on his shoulder. "Alex.. She'll be okay. She's strong." she said softly to him before gently rubbing his arm.

message 46: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((So is this going to be like a If I Stay thing, where Breanna is kind of there as a sort of ghost, seeing what happens, but still unconsious and in her hospital room?))

Alex looked up from his knees a few minutes later when he saw Nancy walk up. All he wanted was to be left alone, but it looked like that wasn't going to happen. He and Nancy had always been close, and she was almost a second mother to him. When he was smaller, he used to call her Auntie, and he still felt the same towards her. When Nancy touched him, he broke down, heaving sobs coming out of him as he hugged her tightly, his eyes tightly shut. He nodded as best he could, but knew that her emotional and mental fight couldn't really help her, but that thought just made him cry harder.

message 47: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 3154 comments ((I wasn't intending on that no.))

Nancy hugged Alex back, rubbing his back. She held Alex for a while before pulling back slightly. "You should let your mother know where you are, Alex." she said softly, looking at him with sad eyes. Nancy ran a hand through her long hair and slowly stood. Such things were becoming harder for her. "C'mon, sweetie." she said, walking back towards Breanna's room and hoping that Alex was following her.

message 48: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((Okay. And do you want his dad's thing to happen now, or in a little while?))

Alex mumbled okay before reluctantly getting up to follow her. He looked back longingly at the empty hallway, but slowly trailed behind Nancy as they made their way back to Breanna's room. He wiped his eyes on his sweatshirt sleeve and walked into the hospital room, trying to put on a brave face but failing. He took his old, battered iPhone out of his pocket and with trembling hands called his mom.

message 49: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ???