Resident Evil discussion

Umbrella Corporation > Arcadia ((Destroyed))

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

message 2: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Rain walked along the beach looking out at the wreckage of the Arcadia running a hand through her dark hair she sat on a log. She'd rest then she would go looking for food.

message 3: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 292 comments Mod
Max used the electronic on what is left in the ship to get here. He was still on his mission to collect supplies for his next excitement and here seemed like a logical place. Spotting someone else here, he sends a small volt of electricity to her just enough to catch her attention.

message 4: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Rain looked at him, after feeling the jolt of electricity, her light blue eyes focusing on him.

message 5: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

"What are you doing here?" He questions her, "This is umbrella property and you need clearance codes in order to be here." Max didn't have permission or even the clearance code to be here, but there was no way he was going to tell Rain that.

message 6: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "I used to work for umbrella, and I used my old codes, they didn't cancel them, like I thought they would, what about you?" She asked.

message 7: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

"I don't have to tell you. Besides it's one of Umbrella's projects and you have no access to it," he lied. It was s personal business, but Max didn't want to share his own excitements with anyone.

message 8: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Then why was I allowed access?" Rain said.

message 9: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

"We have different missions," he answers.

message 10: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Rain rolled her light blue eyes, a trait she'd gained after having been bitten

message 11: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Max crossed his arms as a gesture that he won't tell her anything just yet. "I'm Dr. Blitz and you are?" He greets. Even though he was a doctor, he was extremely young for someone as important as him in the scientist labs.

message 12: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Rain Ocampo" Rain said mirroring his move

message 13: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

"Pleasure," he awkwardly says when she begins to mirror his actions.

message 14: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Rain smiled a little at him.

message 15: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

He returns the smile with a frown, "You're name sounds very familiar. I know you used to work at Umbrella, but you weren't someone In the bottom of the company."

message 16: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "I was Security mainly, I helped Alice out when we were stuck in the hive with J.D, and the others." Rain said.

message 17: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

He nods his head, "Alright then. I'm here collecting supplies for an experiment."

message 18: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Need help?" Rain offered.

message 19: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

He shrugs, "Why not? Think you can handle it?"

message 20: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Of course" Rain said.

message 21: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

"I dunno where they actually are, but how hard can it be to find them," he smirks and recites the list.

(( I don't know what they should be...but it's all science stuff and all ))

message 22: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Rain nodded, "we could try looking in the wreckage" she suggested.

message 23: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Max agrees and rubs his hands together creating a small spark. He pulls out a gun in case and zombies or mutants are in the wreckage.

message 24: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Rain quirked a brow, Zombies wouldn't go after her, but she couldn't say the same for him, so she headed towards the wreckage.

message 25: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

He followed her holding the gun out in case they came to attack him. Unlike her, the zombie would attack him and eat him alike. He was after all just a scientist at Umbrella.

message 26: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Rain searched through the wreckage before finding electronic devices. "Jackpot" Rain said smiling.

message 27: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Max quickly follows her voice and smiles himself when he seen the electronic devices. Now how am I going to sneak that through Umbrella? he thought. Hearing a noise from behind them, Max turns and points his gun where the strange noise was. "Who's there?" He questions and instantly lights up the ship with his a streak of lightening.

message 28: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Rain focused where he heard the sound. Ready to defend the area with her Telekinesis.

message 29: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

He squints to see if he could see anything or anyone there, but couldn't. "Can you see?" Max asks her.

message 30: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Yeah, two or three Zombies, They're headed this way, I'll take care of them, you get what you need" Rain said watching the doorway.

message 31: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Max nodded his head and began grabbing everything he needed to conduct his experiment. He stuffed the smaller stuff into his bag and the rest he held over his shoulder. In his free hand, Max held his gun in case Rain needed help even though he figured that she can do it herself.

message 32: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye The Zombies made their way into the room but were flung back by Telekinetic energy.

Rain focused and held the Zombies back with her Telekinesis.

message 33: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

As she held the zombies back, Max began to shoot in their heads until they dropped dead. Once they were all gone he sort of half smiled since it was easier than he expected with Rain's powers. Otherwise, Max would have had trouble dealing with them.

message 34: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Rain looked at him amused before sorting through everything.

message 35: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Max silently cursed. The way he came here was not going to work with everything he was going to take back. He had to find a smaller boat or something to take him back so he can begin his project.