Greenwood Public Library discussion

Looking for a friend/friends to possibly get together with to discuss books & whatnot!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aubrey (last edited Aug 25, 2015 05:52AM) (new)

Aubrey Watson (aubreywatson) | 66 comments Mod
Welcome to the area! We have a few different book clubs here at the library, depending on what you like to read. We have Booklovers, Primetime, Mystery, and I Heart YA. We would love to have you. Here are all the clubs with dates, times, and upcoming books! http://www.greenwoodlibrary.us/book-club
Book clubs are a great way to meet people. I hope to see you soon!

message 2: by Aubrey (new)

Angel-
You do not need a library card to come to any of the book clubs or other programs. As far as getting started, you just need to show up! All of the book clubs meet at the library. I actually run the YA book club. There are usually copies of the books for all of our book clubs at the Reference Desk on the second floor for you to use (we check these out to the book club so you don't need a card for that either. The next I Heart YA meeting is Wednesday Sept 16th at 6:30pm. We are reading Beauty Queens by Libba Bray.

message 3: by Aubrey (new)

Yes, we will be discussing Beauty Queens on Sept 16th. I will have copies of the book for October for you then.