What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Completed Paranormal series about a royal halfling with sword on cover

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne Woo | 3 comments Hi all, the title of this book has been gnawing at me for too long...Please help :)

The book has a female protagonist who is half human and half Fae (I think). Her father is a King, however due to the nature of her birth she has been cast aside in to the human world.

She is emotionally broken and there is a scene in the series where she is standing on the edge of a cliff. There are also two male interests.

If I remember correctly, the cover of the first book is purple. The series is fairly popular and consistently gets good reviews.

Thanks you.

message 2: by Donna (new)

Donna | 46 comments Could it be Storm Born?? Sounds similar, but has been a while since I read the series.

message 3: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne Woo | 3 comments Hi Donna,

Sorry, it's not Storm Born. Thank you anyway.

message 4: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 750 comments Maybe Marked by Elisabeth Naughton

message 5: by Gen (last edited Aug 25, 2015 01:56PM) (new)

Gen Giggles | 18 comments Perhaps, "The Iron King" the second book in the series has a purple cover.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7...

message 6: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne Woo | 3 comments Thanks for the great suggestions but it's none of these. The series just ended recently (in the last few months.)

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
Yvonne, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 8: by Mindy (new)

Mindy (mindo_the_great) | 16 comments Is it possibly the "Throne of Glass" series by Sarah J. Maas?

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Yvonne, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Storm Born (other topics)