Resident Evil discussion

Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 292 comments Mod
Cello everyone! I'm Loliepop :)

message 3: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye I'm clintasha

message 4: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

What's up?!

message 6: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Hallo!!!

message 8: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments LOLIE......... Hi

message 9: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Hello Matthew!!!

message 11: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments not much already now exactly who i am going to make. hehehehe he is going to be so bad ass

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 193 comments Mod
Whaahaahaahaahaa awesome

message 13: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments hehehehe

message 14: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments lolie, you should make someone to counteract him

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 193 comments Mod
Whaahaahaahaahaa what ya going to name him??????

message 16: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Will do. I already have some guy who is mentally screwed up :)

message 17: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments hmmmmmm that will be for you to figure out

message 18: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Yeah, I'm thinking of making a new character. So I'll start after I see yours.

message 19: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments ok

message 20: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments Hes done, check the mutants.

message 22: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Okay

message 23: by Nenshou (new)

Nenshou Yuuki | 1 comments Hi I'm Nenshou

message 24: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Hello!

What's up Nenshou, I'm Liberty.

message 26: by The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers , Puppini Sisters - It's not over, so don't give up the fight (last edited Sep 10, 2015 08:24PM) (new)

Awesome, I have all 5 movie. Did you know they are coming up with movie 6 at 2016?

message 27: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Lizzy!

message 28: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye I have all five movies as well

message 30: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 36 comments Mod
hi people it's the 3rd mod.

message 31: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 36 comments Mod
Nat

message 32: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

yes thank you yes

message 33: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

:)

message 34: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

:)

message 35: by ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff (last edited Sep 26, 2015 12:09AM) (new)

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 3 comments EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP![image error]

message 36: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Hallo!

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 3 comments Liberty wrote: "What's up, dude!"

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 3 comments I am going to be clean with you guys- i have no idea about resident evil.

message 40: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

same.

message 41: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

No worries!

message 42: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Honest

Omg, what..! That is the best movie ever created. Whaahaahaahaahaahaahaa.

message 44: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

oh liberty.

message 47: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Excited! You?

message 48: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Very well, merci! You?

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello I am Taco. Some of you might know me as Taco. Some of you know me as Danny, Supreme Taco Ruler Sir, the really awesome boy with the great hair, Dr. Juan Taco...you get the gist.

message 50: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

hey taco.

« previous 1