Plot Idea Haven and RP discussion

Plot Ideas > Annabeth's Plots

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Nov 06, 2015 02:40PM) (new)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 177 comments Mod
Vampire x human (I'd like to be the guy vampire): Girl is taken by a guy after meeting for the first time. After he kidnaps her, he tells her that they are solemates. She wants to get away from him so he holds her in a seclusive manor away from everyone. She hides and keeps herself away from him. He is very arrogant and used to getting what he wants but is kind enough. Over time, he begins to care for her and tries to take care of her. The girl gradually starts to like him.
He is a loner vampire but he is used to being a leader. A little arrogant, has a temper, and deep down kind. He is very strict. When he finds that their soulmates, he is disappointed but knows that they have to be together. He tells her this and when she argues, he gets mad and takes her away. He stays away from her since she fears him but he gradually starts to care for her.
She is a lonely young woman who has a quick temper and sarcastic nature. She loves to irritate people, including the vampire, and enjoys seeing how they react.

message 2: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Aug 26, 2015 11:39AM) (new)

Princess x guard (who are witches): They have grown up together and over time, they have grown feelings for each other. But the princess doesn't realize that she loves him and he does. He doesn't think that he can tell her or act on it since he will get in trouble and thinks that he is below her. He is also very stubborn and strict. He doesn't want her hurt so he is very protection. Even though he likes her, he never gives into her or what she asks. Soon though he starts to get weaker and has to force himself to not give in to her charms.

I'd be the girl

message 3: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Aug 26, 2015 11:41AM) (new)

Muse A (I think would be the girl) and Muse B is in high school and going into the first day of junior year. There is a new teacher who says that there is going to be a project going on throughout the year. Its not graded to affect the grade but to have them meet new people. She randomly chose pairs of students to get to know each other and become friends with each other. Of course, enemies from elementary school, Muse A and Muse B, are paired. They are not happy with it since they are so different. Muse A is a good girl and Muse B the bad boy. Soon though they start to have feelings for each other but delay letting each other know.

I'd prefer to be the girl

message 4: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Aug 26, 2015 11:40AM) (new)

Girl A wakes up on her 16th birthday ready to go to school. She hears someone knocking at her door and when she answers it there are men there saying that they are from school. She blows it off thinking that it is some ad for an expensive private school but they insist that she come with them. She resists so they kidnap her. Sitting in the back of the car with her is the one who was talking, Guy B. He tells her that she has magical powers and she tries to tell that that she doesn't have magic. He shrugs saying that she will and she thinks they're all crazy. She gets there and goes to the Headmaster who tells Guy B to teach her about magic when she gets the powers. Then later she gets magic and is very powerful. Over time as he teaches her, they start to have feelings for each other.

I can be either but I prefer the guy

message 5: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Aug 26, 2015 11:40AM) (new)

Muse B finds a Muse A who is sick and homeless on the streets. He takes her back to his house and takes care of her. He starts to fall for her while she tries as best as she can to hide that she came from an abusive home and had run away. She was kicked out of her house because her step dad was an alcoholic and just mean. She was scared and had been suffering there for a long time.

I'd be the guy

message 6: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Aug 26, 2015 11:40AM) (new)

Muse B finds a Muse A who is sick and homeless on the streets. He takes her back to his house and takes care of her. He starts to fall for her while she tries as best as she can to hide that she was a witch. She was kicked out of her house because her family got scared of her powers since they were out of control. They made her leave the house as soon as they found out about her powers and left her on the streets with nothing. When he takes her in, she doesn't tell him that she is a witch but soon he finds out. PLOT TWIST: he is a witch too and had been hiding it. He then teaches her about her powers.

Again, the guy

message 7: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Aug 26, 2015 11:41AM) (new)

Girl A was normal. Then in the middle of the night one day, her house caught fire. Their parents nor her didn't realize it. It was too late when their parents woke up and they died. She realized it too late and fell unconscious due to smoke. She woke up in a hospital having been saved. Guy B is another patient and is with her when Girl A wakes up. He can sense that they are a witch before they do. When they heal, Guy A kidnaps her hoping to explain it to them before their powers get out of control.

The guy

message 8: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Aug 26, 2015 11:41AM) (new)

Girl A is very shy and not that popular in the school since she doesn't like to talk to anyone except her very small group of friends. Guy moved to her high school and sees her. He goes up to her and tries to talk to her. He is very confident but nice. He is determined to be friends with her and let everyone see how great she is. Soon they start to fall for each other.

I'd prefer the guy

An arranged marriage between a princess and prince. They've never met and neither are excited to meet. The princess has been forced to do things all of her life and this is another example. The prince is used to getting what he wants and is arrogant. He expects her to fall for him which he doesn't want. They dislike each other but try to get along. After a while they fall in love.

I would be the girl

Medusa has been living on her own since the curse that turned into what she is known to be now. An evil woman with a curse that will turn anyone, especially men, into stone. For this reason she has secluded herself. One day a man is lost and wonders into where she has lived. She manages to do a spell that will prevent him from seeing who she is. She has to hide her true self to keep him from turning. Soon though they both have feelings for each other and she is getting more desperate for ways of changing herself.

I'd be the girl

It would kind of be greek mythology so we would need to kind of know about that

message 11: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Sep 01, 2015 04:50PM) (new)

Girl A can hear everyone's thoughts. She has been like this since she could remember but she didn't always know what it was. She was learning to ignore it over the years but there were times that she couldn't help but listen. One day though she meets Guy B whose thoughts she can't hear. Intrigued, she gets to know Guy B to try to figure it out. Over the time, she goes from being friends to something more.

He could be a wizard, some other creature, or just not normal.

I would like to be the girl.

message 12: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Jan 31, 2016 04:58PM) (new)

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures

Plot:
Guy A is living in an apartment that his parents have bought him until they get in a large argument (we'll figure that out later) and they stop giving him money. He is unable to pay the rent and needs to have a roommate to pay. Girl A is on full scholarship and didn't get a dorm. She is looking for cheap apartments and finds Guy A's ad. She goes to look and he reluctantly lets her get it.
Guy A has had everything handed to him and she has always had to work for it. Soon, he isn't so annoyed with her and realizes that he might have feelings for her.

I'd like to be the guy just to make sure he is "arrogant" enough.

Requirements:
-detailed (four lines or more)
-not insta-love
-try to make it advanced
-keep the characters to their true personalities
-contribute ideas

New Girl

Girl A moves to a new school and is much different than the other students there. She had been homeschooled and was kind of introverted. She was nervous coming into school as she was probably the only new senior but thought that it would be okay. Realizing that she had been wrong, she almost convinced her mom to let her stay home and finish getting homeschooled. Then she meets Guy A who has seen what others are treating her and how she is ready to shut herself out. He goes to her and becomes her friend but is there more?

We can have Girl A be abused by a divorced/left father to add more or another issue from the past.

I'd be the girl.

Requirements:
-not insta-love
-try to make it advanced
-contribute ideas

High-school or college

Girl A was straight A student until (insert class). No matter how hard she struggles and studies, she can't seem to get past this. One day, Girl B shyly comes up to her and offers to help her. They have never talked before but Girl B had noticed how she struggled with the class and wanted to help. Girl A agrees and they figure out a time where they could get together and study. They become fast friends but soon they both feel like there is a definite connection.

This is F x F so you'd obviously have to be okay with that.

Requirements:
-not insta-love
-try to make it advanced
-contribute ideas

message 15: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Jan 18, 2016 06:26PM) (new)

Plot

A movie stars (Character A) travels through a small town and stops because car breaks down. His driver waits in the car to call a tow and an auto repair shop but Character A is too impatient to wait and, frankly, he's hungry. He walks to the diner they passed less than a mile down the road and comes in. It is your typical cheery small diner where everyone knows everyone. They see the new man but ignore him until he's ready to eat. Character A goes to a table and sits down. The waitress (Character B) comes to serve him and she doesn't know that he is a very famous movie star. She asks if he'd like to go home with her and he agrees not wanting to go to a hotel. From there their friendship grows and soon into a romance.
Will she ever find out who he is? Will it hurt their budding relationship and make her distrust him?

Character A is arrogant and a ladies man. He loves being in the spotlight and can be a jerk.
Character B is the opposite. Modest, polite, and a small town girl. She works to pay off going to college and is somewhat guarded. On the outside she is very kind and open but in reality she doesn't give much away about herself. Her past has made her hesitant to trusting men, especially men like Character A.

Requirements:
*I'm Character B (the girl)
*It is semi detailed (paragraph but more than one line) Please! It is so much better if we can get the know them and hear their thoughts
*Suggest ideas if it slows down later on
*Please be patient because I do go to school and am very busy
*know that my notifications rarely work so messaging me might be necessary to remind me to post
*if you don't want to continue the rp, please tell me so I don't keep bugging you to post
*have fun!

Plot

Muse A was left in the front of the castle right after she was born. She was immediately taken in by the Head Maid and raised as her daughter. Muse A knows that she was given up but not why. She has lived in the castle and never allowed to leave the castle grounds unlike others who can leave to see family. She doesn't mind since she has no family.
One day while serving, Muse A is walking past the prince's room and is stopped by him. She has never talked to the Prince (Muse B) and she goes to his room. They talk and she doesn't know why she had never been allowed to talk to him before.
Soon, someone finds out that they have been talking and sends Muse A away.
Will they get back together?

I'm thinking that Muse A is the daughter of the Queen in the next kingdom who didn't want to have a daughter and is now trying to kill the Prince. There had been rumors which is why Muse A hadn't been allowed to be with Muse B or out of the castle grounds.

Requirements:
*I'm Muse A (the girl)
*It is semi detailed (paragraph but more than one line) Please! It is so much better if we can get the know them and hear their thoughts
*Suggest ideas if it slows down later on
*Please be patient because I do go to school and am very busy
*know that my notifications rarely work so messaging me might be necessary to remind me to post
*if you don't want to continue the rp, please tell me so I don't keep bugging you to post
*have fun!

Plot

Muse A woke up one night seeing a light through her curtains. She gets up and sees what it is. The light gets further away and soon she realizes that it is a person. She goes to back up but makes too much noise. The person catches her and she sees that that person (Muse B) is a [vampire, werewolf, shapeshift, etc]. Muse A tries to run but Muse B can't let her go otherwise his kind will be exposed. As time pass he starts to warm up to her and discover what he feels toward her. But how would thing change between them when she frightened from him?

Requirements or Things to Know
~I'm Muse A (girl)
~Detailed (about a paragraph)
~Relatively active
~If you want to stop, please tell me and I'll do the same
~My notifications rarely work so you might need to message me
~I'm busy so I can't respond right away

Plot

Demon x Angel

I don't really know how this would work but I'd like to try it.

Plot
Girl (could be vampire or human) is taken by a guy (werewolf, wizard, etc) after being told that they are solemates. She wants to get away from him so he holds her in a seclusive manor away from everyone. She hides and keeps herself away from him. He is very arrogant and used to getting what he wants but is kind enough. Over time, he begins to care for her and tries to take care of her. The girl gradually starts to like him.
He could be the alpha male in his pack so he is a leader. A little arrogant, has a temper, and deep down kind. He is very strict. When he finds that their soulmates, he is disappointed but knows that they have to be together. He tells her this and when she argues, he gets mad and takes her away. He stays away from her since she fears him but he gradually starts to care for her.

I'm girl

Plot
two people meet online without knowing that they hate each other in real life since the guy bullies her.

Plot

Girl A and Guy A were childhood sweethearts. Girl A wasn't all that confident, her parents, unhappy with their marriage. Guy A, had a dying mother, but a positive outlook on life. The two gave each other what the other needed. That was, until they were separated. Guy A's mother died, leaving him to move out to his aunt's, and never to see his dear friend Girl A again.

Girl A grew, and eventually got into the college of her dreams. Making friends was hard, that is until she met Girl B (her room mate) along with Guy B (her classmate). Together the three became a wonderful team. One day, however, Girl B insists that Girl A and Guy B come with her to the movies. Neither knew that Girl B was bringing her new boyfriend.

As they arrive, Girl A is stunned to find that Girl B is dating her childhood sweetheart Guy A. The two are overwhelmed to see one another, and neither have changed. But will the two be able to resist their emotions? Or will others get in the way?

Plot

Girl A has the perfect life, or so it seems anyway. With having the schools star quarter back as her boyfriend how can it be anything but perfect. There's only one thing, it's not exactly as perfect as it seems. The first few months were fine, but it quickly went downhill and turned into an abusive relationship. Girl A hides it, determined to keep it a secret as he has many threats hanging over her head.
Guy A has been watching from a distance, he is considered the ' heartless bad boy' of the school. However he is not as heartless as he may seem, coming from an abusive home he knows how things are.
One day Guy A and Girl A are paired up for a school project. After a while of working Guy A decides to mention what he has noticed. But how will Girl A react, will things change, and if so will it be for the better, or will things go horribly wrong.

Plot:

Leaders around Earth have made the decision to have aliens come to Earth after making contact with them recently. One, Muse A comes and is housed with Muse B. Muse B is very open and excited to host an alien but others in her community are not. They both go to school together and ignore some glares and people who hate aliens. Living together and spending time together gets them to bond but will it be more?

message 24: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Mar 03, 2019 04:17PM) (new)

Plot

Muse A is important, rich and in the media spotlight. She was born into the fame and the wealth but it wasn't until a couple of disturbing letters that she realised just how dangerous it was. So her father hires her a bodyguard, Muse B, but can he stay professional being around Muse A constantly.

Requirements
~I'm Muse B

Did this before: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 25: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Mar 03, 2019 04:18PM) (new)

Plot:
Muse A is a free spirit; they've always gotten into trouble with their curiosity and desire for exploration, which has proven to be a bad pairing of traits. One evening, Muse A is walking home and finds a usually abandoned building to have the lights on inside. Naturally, they investigate. When they come closer, they discover something they shouldn't have; a league of vampires gathered together. Soon after, Muse A is discovered snooping. The group votes to kill the trespasser, but Muse B steps up, with a deal in mind. Muse B says that they will spare Muse A's life, if they will agree to be their servant-- and more importantly, their blood slave and pet. Without another choice, Muse A agrees, but they must decide if they want to find a way out of the arrangement.

message 26: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Mar 03, 2019 04:18PM) (new)

Muse A is an angel that made a mistake; too tainted for their world, but still innocent. They fell down from heaven, left with nothing but the clothes on their back and broken wings, in a world that they don't understand and can't function in properly. Muse B, on the other hand, is a human, and one that needs a lesson in faith after their life has been filled with so many hardships. Muse B is a sinner and a rebel, angry at the world, and they most certainly don't believe in angels. After Muse A fell, Muse B found them, and they both need each other's help.

message 27: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Feb 10, 2016 01:04PM) (new)

It's a school for the gifted. ____ is the new kid who just discovered his/her powers. They're unsure about their powers and attending the school but even more unsure when they meet their roommate and there's immediate tension between the two.

*** is a werewolf, high up in their local pack. ^^^ is just a human/vampire/werewolf/anything really, and has just moved into town. After an accidental meeting *** immediately reconises ^^^ as their mate but they know that it would be frowned upon so they have to sneak around.

*** and ^^^ never got along, they were like chalk and cheese, oil and water. They annoyed the heck out of each other and just plain didn't like each other. But then it's ***'s birthday and he recognises ^^^ as his mate. Will they fight the attraction or succumb to it?

*** is a god, sent down to earth for bad behaviour. ^^^ is just a human, nothing special and yet she manages to catch the eye of ***. But can it work?

*** gets in an accident while surfing/sailing/cliff jumping/anything to do with the sea and they're about to drown and die. ^^^, a merperson, see *** and starts to panic. Before *** can die, ^^^ saves them by giving up their One and turning *** into a mer.

message 32: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Feb 10, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Really like this one

Plot
Witches are rare, an asset and coveted. *** is something, be it demon, vampire, whatever, who manages to obtain one, ^^^. ^^^ doesn't want to be ***'s property but they're not able to get free. ^^^ wants to hate *** but can't seem to.

message 33: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Feb 10, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Really like this one

Plot
*** is a fallen angel, captured and sold to an auction house. ^^^ is a vampire who has a thing for angels and decides to buy her. The two have a tense relationship with her constantly trying to rile him up as best she can and aggravate him as much as possible but will it always stay that way or will something more develop?

message 34: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Feb 10, 2016 01:05PM) (new)

*** and ^^^ have been enemies ever since they could remember. They've always hated each other, with ^^^ bullying *** and *** always trying to get him back. But one day, they look into each others eyes and something clicks. They're soulmates.

But soulmates doesn't mean instant love. It just means there's an attraction and a pull between them, as well as a knowledge that they're the person destined to spend their life with.

Guy is dating most popular, beautiful girl in school, but after meeting girl's sister, he seems to find her more charming. One day, he shows up at girl's house to meet her, but only the sister is home. One thing leads to another... They start a relationship behind girl's back. What happens when she finds out?

___ has been writing *** little love notes for a while, writing small poems about how beautiful and kind *** is and signing them from "Your Secret Admirer," and shoving them in ***'s locker. When ___ is going to visit ***'s locker again, ___ spills all of their things. *** sees the handwriting that matches the one from the secret admirer they've been so desperate to find, and puts two and two together.

message 37: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Feb 10, 2016 04:50PM) (new)

Exchange and Change
___ is the average teenager: not part of the "in crowd," and has trouble making friends. When their sibling enrolls in the exchange program, ___ does not have high hopes for the process. ***, a happy-go-lucky type of person comes to ___'s house in the foreign exchange program, *** takes it as a personal project to try and get ___ out of their shell.

message 38: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Feb 10, 2016 04:49PM) (new)

Really like this one

Singer and Fan
*** is a huge fan of the band ___. She has all the merch, knows all the songs and knows just about everything she can find out about all of the members. Never once did she think that she'd meet ^^^, the lead singer. And never once did she think that he'd be interested in her.

*** has had a crush of her brother best friend/best friends brother, for years but he'd never paid her any romantic attention. Until one day, ___ shows up looking for her brother/his sister and everything changes. But since the two were warned away from each other, they're going to have to keep it a secret. Will it be as easy as it seems?

***, the prince, is engaged to a princess but he doesn't want to marry her. ^^^ is the princess' lady-in-waiting, her friend and confidant. When the princess goes to ***'s castle, he meets ^^^ and the two quickly hit it off but they can't say anything because he's still engaged and she'd not a princess.

*** doesn't do relationships and when they do, they're a serial cheater. Then they meet ^^^ and the two quickly hit it off. *** is enamoured, wanting to get in a relationship with them even though they're constantly talking about how much they hate it. ^^^ soon hears about ***'s reputation and they start to doubt them. Can *** stay faithful or will they cheat again and will ^^^ believe them?

*** is an outsider, a bit of a geek and a bit of a nerd. They've a very limited pool of friends and are usually off everyone's radar. ^^^ is the complete opposite, popular, sporty and charismatic. When *** accidentally bumps into ^^^, ^^^ takes an interest in them but *** turns them down. But ^^^ doesn't give up.

*** needs information (for a court case or an investigation or something, anything) but they don't have the skills to get it. ^^^ on the other hand, is a computer genius, easily capable of getting the information *** needs. Except when *** seeks out ^^^ for help, she turns him down. Desperate for the information, he manages to convince her, using his looks and charm. ^^^ gives in, knowing he's only using her. But *** finds an excuse to come back again...and again...and again. ^^^ knows ***'s only using them but it stops becoming that way for ***

message 44: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Feb 10, 2016 04:49PM) (new)

Best Friends
*** and ^^^ grew up next door to each other, best friends, inseparable. They thought they were going to be friends forever until *** has to move away. They called and texted and email but gradually, it became less and less until they had stopped talking to each other. Years passed and *** had to move back, right into their old house, next door to ^^^. The two friends reunite but will they've grown up, they have different lives, lives that the other doesn't have a place in. They try to rebuild their friendship but there's an obvious attraction between the two of them. Can they just keep it a friendship or will something more happen?

message 45: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Feb 10, 2016 01:10PM) (new)

Really like this one

Plot
*** is 'perfect' or at least to other people. Perfect grades, pretty face, lots of friends. She's assigned to tutor ^^^, known to be trouble. Can she keep up the perfect front or will he see behind that?

***'s a single father in desperate need for a nanny. ^^^ needs money for college so decides to apply for the job, not thinking that she'd get it but she does. It's just a job but with the attraction between the two, will it stay that way?

Vampire X Human
Vampire X Werewolf
Werewolf X Human
Alpha X Omega (werewolf)
Angel X Human
Angel X Demon
Demon X Human
Master X Slave
Nerdy girl X Popular guy
Best friends
Girl X Brother's best friend
Girl X Best friend's brother
Pirate X Stowaway
Student X Teacher
Prince X Servant

Plot

Girl A and Guy A are dorm neighbors who really don't like each other. Guy A is a popular bad boy type who is constantly either having girls or his equally annoying friends over.
Girl A is in the opposite crowd and wears different clothing and listens to different music. Most people tease her about that.
Being dorm neighbors, they make ways to annoy each other (loud music that can be heard between walls and make sure to cause other annoyances).
Behind the facade, Guy A is really a genious and no one knows it. When Girl A starts failing a really important class, she risks losing her scholarship. The only way to stop it is to ace the final.
Guy A's parents have been asking and reminding him for a while that he should stop being immature and get a good girlfriend.
With the holidays and vacations getting closer, Guy A has to make a plan to get his parents to stop bugging him. Girl A and Guy A make a deal so they both benefit; he will tutor her and she'll pretend to be his girlfriend. After the holidays and the final, they can go back to their outspoken rivalry.
But will the plan work well enough or will it work too well?

message 49: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Mar 25, 2016 05:27PM) (new)

Plot

Character A is the most popular girl in school because her parents are actors and she is also in a couple commercials/shows of her own. All the boys want her and almost all of the girls in the school want to be her. The only thing they don't know about her is that she has a thing for girls and she is trying not to think about it.

Character B is an unpopular girl who is an artist and musician who is hoping to just graduate and get out of high school. She doesn't have a problem with showing people who she really is. She see Character A all the time and gets annoyed that her life seems to be so perfect but she knows that there is something underneath the surface.

During the first week of their junior year everyone is invited to Character A's boyfriends block party. Character A gets into a fight with him because she doesn't want to have sex with him and he pressures her. At that moment, Character B walks into the room thinking that it was the bathroom. Character B sees that the guy is trying to force Character A and she stops him. What will happen next?

Plot:

Muse A goes to a small town high school and is in her junior year. She is very smart and is acing her classes. Recently, she has started to get dreams featuring an unknown guy (Muse B). Muse A tries not to think about it or the strange V-shaped tattoo on his back.

One day at school, Muse A is working in class and in walks Muse B. She instantly knows that it is him but he won't tell her anything about himself. They become lab partners and Muse A tries to figure out more about Muse B.

Will she ever realize who he is or why he was in her dream?

« previous 1