Book Review Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
57 views
Archive > Book Review Pool #15 - CLOSED

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Danielle (last edited Sep 19, 2015 11:22AM) (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments Choose a book here to read and review!

WRITE YOUR SELECTION ON THIS THREAD. Please provide your email address and the format you require so that the author can send it to you. Do not pick a book that has already been chosen unless they have all been picked - then you may choose whichever one you want! Also, please pick only one at a time!

Book Name: The Assiduous Quest of Tobias Hopkins: The Complete Novel
Author: James Faro
Genre: historical thriller
Formats Available: pdf
The Assiduous Quest of Tobias Hopkins The Complete Novel by James Faro

SELECTED FOR REVIEW BY VALICITY AND UMA BUT IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR MORE REVIEWS!

Book Name: Amatore's Restaurant
Author: James Sillwood
Genre: erotica
Formats Available: pdf
WARNING: Adult content; there are passages which describe sex explicitly.
Amatore's Restaurant by James Sillwood

SELECTED FOR REVIEW BY JAMIE AND NIKOLE

Book Name: Broken Wings
Author: Ian Welch
Genre: Family saga
Formats Available: PDF and MOBI
Broken Wings by Ian Welch

SELECTED FOR REVIEW BY STEFANY

Book Name: French Restitution
Author: Sara Claridge
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Formats Available: epub, mobi
Author's Note: Has adult content
French Restitution by Sara Claridge

SELECTED FOR REVIEW BY UMA, NIKOLE, AND IAN BUT IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AGAIN!

Book Name: Statisticity
Author: Yaron Glazer
Genre: Dystopian Sci-Fi
Formats Available: enhanced ebook for iOS only (iPad or iPhone)
Statisticity by Yaron Glazer

AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW

Book name: The Dark Side Of Chemistry
Author: SJ Higgins
Genre: suspense/romance
Format: Pdf
The Dark Side Of Chemistry (The Chemistry Series #1) by S.J. Higgins

SELECTED FOR REVIEW BY K, DUSTIN, AND T.K. BUT IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AGAIN!

Book Name: The Silver Butterfly
Author: Uma Mawaery
Genre: Fantasy, romance, paranormal
Formats Available: PDF and MOBI
The Silver Butterfly by Uma Mawaery

SELECTED FOR REVIEW BY DONNIELLE, STACEY, AND JAMIE

Book Name: 3 Sisters (Dark n Devilry,#2)
Author: Kshitij
Genre: Horror (Contains graphic horror, adult content)
Formats: PDF, mobi
3 Sisters (Dark n Devilry,#2) by Kshitij

SELECTED FOR REVIEW BY JAMES AND SACHA

Book Name: Target: Prendergast Uncovered
Author: Ian Welch
Genre: Suspense thriller
Formats Available: PDF MOBI
Target Prendergast Uncovered by Ian Welch

AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW

Book Name: Sophia of Suffolk
Author: Jamie Michele, Mme d'Arblay
Genre: Historical Fiction (Clean)
Formats Available: Mobi, epub, PDF
Sophia of Suffolk by Jamie Michele

SELECTED FOR REVIEW BY IFFIX

Book Name: Love the Unloved: A Christian Short Story
Author: Dustin Fife
Genre: Christian Fiction Novellette
Formats: Kindle Unlimited, .Mobi, .PDF
Love the Unloved A Christian Short Story by Dustin Fife

SELECTED FOR REVIEW BY KSHITIJ AND VALICITY

Book Name: A Reason
Author: Stacey Dunn
Genre: romance/erotica
Formats Available: ebook
Author's Note: My book contains adult content not intended for anyone under the age of 18 please.
A Reason by Stacey Dunn

SELECTED FOR REVIEW BY NIKOLE

Book Name: Not Enough: Is love ever enough?
Author: Nikole Bloom
Genre: Romance
Formats: Kindle Unlimited, .Mobi, .PDF
Author's Note: 18+ please, it does have adult content
Not Enough Is love ever enough? (The Enough Series Book 1) by Nikole Bloom

SELECTED FOR REVIEW BY UMA, S.J., KSHITIJ, AND IAN BUT IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AGAIN!

Book Name: Deception
Author: Iffix Y Santaph
Genre: YA sci-fi adventure
Formats Available: pdf
Author's Note: Recommended age is 12+ due to some violent scenes.
Deception (Forgotten Princess #2) by Iffix Y. Santaph

SELECTED FOR REVIEW BY ELIZABETH

Book Name: Lost
Author: Donnielle Tyner
Genre: YA SciFi
Formats Available: ePub, PDF, MOBI
Lost by Donnielle Tyner

SELECTED FOR REVIEW BY SARA

Book Name: Bad Romance
Author: M.S. L.R.
Genre: Erotic Romance
Formats Available: Mobi & Kindle Unlimited
Bad Romance (Sweet Dreams, #.5)

SELECTED FOR REVIEW BY S.J. AND NIKOLE

Book Name: Cross Academy
Author: Valicity Garris
Genre: YA Dark Fantasy/Supernatural
Formats: PDF, mobi, ePub
Author's Note: ***Contains mild to moderate violence***
Cross Academy by Valicity Garris

SELECTED FOR REVIEW BY STEFANY BUT IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AGAIN!

Book Name: Auctumnalis
Author: Parandus Gold
Genre: SciFi/Fantasy/Dystopia
Formats Available: Kindle eBook, Mobi, .doc
Author's Note: Written through two separate points of view -- that of sweet, hopeful Izobel, and strategic book worm DesdeMona -- Auctumnalis is a dystopian-fantasy novel with smatterings of hope, violence, drama and romance spread throughout. Auctumnalis contains adult content.
Auctumnalis (The Space Between Worlds Book 1) by Parandus Gold

AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW

Book Name: Firestrike Prendergast Uncompromised
Author: Ian Welch
Genre: Thriller
Formats Available: pdf mobi
Firestrike Prendergast Uncompromised by Ian Welch

SELECTED FOR REVIEW BY JAMES

Book Name: Bad Romance, Part 2
Author: M.S. L.R.
Genre: Erotic Romance
Formats Available: Mobi & Kindle Unlimited (For 18yrs+ Only)
Bad Romance, Part 2 (Sweet Dreams Series Prequel) by M.S.L.R.

AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW

Please post your review on Goodreads and Amazon within four weeks. Once you have completed your review, please visit the "Include My Book in the Review Pool" thread.

Authors, once your book is chosen, please email it over as soon as possible.

Thank you!


message 2: by Uma (new)

Uma (witcheyez) | 307 comments I'd like to read French Restitution :-)

I don't mind PDF or mobi.

Thanks!


message 3: by Uma (last edited Aug 25, 2015 01:23AM) (new)

Uma (witcheyez) | 307 comments AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW

Book Name: Statisticity
Author: Yaron Glazer
Genre: Dystopian Sci-Fi
Formats Available: enhanced ebook for iOS only (iPad or iPhone)
Statisticity by Yaron Glazer


message 4: by James (new)

James Sillwood (JamesSillwood) | 211 comments hi Danielle
I've sent a mobi copy to Jamie.
regards
James


message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments James wrote: "hi Danielle
I've sent a mobi copy to Jamie.
regards
James"


Thanks, Jamie and James! :)


message 6: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments Uma wrote: "AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW

Book Name: Statisticity
Author: Yaron Glazer
Genre: Dystopian Sci-Fi
Formats Available: enhanced ebook for iOS only (iPad or iPhone)
[bookcover:Statisticity|2..."


Thanks, Uma! :)


message 7: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments Homecoming: The Assiduous Quest of Tobias Hopkins - Part One is now available for two reviews!

Homecoming The Assiduous Quest of Tobias Hopkins - Part One by James Faro

I also added The Dark Side Of Chemistry to the review pool!

The Dark Side Of Chemistry (The Chemistry Series #1) by S.J. Higgins


message 8: by K. (new)

K. Kumar | 39 comments I am interested in Dark Side of Chemistry. It looks like it is on KU.

K


message 9: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Higgins Danielle wrote: "Homecoming: The Assiduous Quest of Tobias Hopkins - Part One is now available for two reviews!

Homecoming The Assiduous Quest of Tobias Hopkins - Part One by James Faro

I ..."


Danielle wrote: "Homecoming: The Assiduous Quest of Tobias Hopkins - Part One is now available for two reviews!

Homecoming The Assiduous Quest of Tobias Hopkins - Part One by James Faro

I ..."


Danielle wrote: "Choose a book here to read and review!

WRITE YOUR SELECTION ON THIS THREAD. Please provide your email address and the format you require so that the author can send it to you. Do not pick a book ..."


Danielle wrote: "Homecoming: The Assiduous Quest of Tobias Hopkins - Part One is now available for two reviews!

Homecoming The Assiduous Quest of Tobias Hopkins - Part One by James Faro

I ..."


Danielle wrote: "Homecoming: The Assiduous Quest of Tobias Hopkins - Part One is now available for two reviews!

Homecoming The Assiduous Quest of Tobias Hopkins - Part One by James Faro

I ..."


Thanks for adding The Dark Side Of Chemistry Danielle.


message 10: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments K. wrote: "I am interested in Dark Side of Chemistry. It looks like it is on KU.

K"


Thanks, K!


message 11: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments S.J. wrote: "Danielle wrote: "Homecoming: The Assiduous Quest of Tobias Hopkins - Part One is now available for two reviews!

[bookcover:Homecoming: The Assiduous Quest of Tobias Hopkins - Part ..."


You're very welcome!


message 12: by Stefany (last edited Aug 28, 2015 02:49PM) (new)

Stefany Rattles (stefanyrattles) | 60 comments I would like to read and review Broken Wings in PDF format.


message 13: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments Stefany wrote: "I would like to read and review Broken Wings in PDF format."

Thanks, Stefany! I just sent the author a message. :)


message 14: by Ian (new)

Ian Welch | 46 comments Hi Danielle

I would like to read James Faro's Homecoming: The Assiduous Quest of Tobias Hopkins - Part One

Thanks
Ian Welch


message 15: by Uma (new)

Uma (witcheyez) | 307 comments Hi Ian,

I'll let James know of your request :-)


message 16: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments Uma wrote: "Hi Ian,

I'll let James know of your request :-)"


Thanks, Ian and Uma! :)


message 17: by Uma (new)

Uma (witcheyez) | 307 comments AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW

Book Name: The Silver Butterfly
Author: Uma Mawaery
Genre: Fantasy, romance, paranormal
Formats Available: PDF and MOBI
The Silver Butterfly by Uma Mawaery


message 18: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments French Restitution is available for review again!
French Restitution by Sara Claridge


3 Sisters was just added to the review pool!
3 Sisters (Dark n Devilry,#2) by Kshitij


message 19: by Nikole (new)

Nikole Bloom (nikole_bloom) | 33 comments Hi Danielle! I would like to review French Restitution in .mobi please.


message 20: by James (new)

James Sillwood (JamesSillwood) | 211 comments Hi Danielle
I would like to read and review 3 Sisters by Kshitij
Either format is okay
Thanks
James
email: james.sillwood@hotmail.co.uk


message 21: by Uma (new)

Uma (witcheyez) | 307 comments Nikole wrote: "Hi Danielle! I would like to review French Restitution in .mobi please."

Hi Nikole. I'll inform the author of your request :-)


message 22: by Uma (new)

Uma (witcheyez) | 307 comments James wrote: "Hi Danielle
I would like to read and review 3 Sisters by Kshitij
Either format is okay
Thanks
James
email: james.sillwood@hotmail.co.uk"


Hi James. I'll inform the author of your request :-)


message 23: by Donnielle (last edited Sep 02, 2015 06:39AM) (new)

Donnielle Tyner (donnielletyner) | 13 comments I'd like to review The Silver Butterfly. I can grab it on KU. No need to send me anything.


message 24: by Uma (new)

Uma (witcheyez) | 307 comments Donnielle wrote: "I'd like to review The Silver Butterfly. I can grab it on KU. No need to send me anything."

Thanks Donnielle :-)


message 25: by James (new)

James Sillwood (JamesSillwood) | 211 comments Uma wrote: "James wrote: "Hi Danielle
I would like to read and review 3 Sisters by Kshitij
Either format is okay
Thanks
James
email: james.sillwood@hotmail.co.uk"

Hi James. I'll inform the author of your..."


Thanks Uma


message 26: by Ian (new)

Ian Welch | 46 comments Hi Danielle

I would like to read and review French Restitution.
PDF or MOBI
Thanks Ian


message 27: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments Ian wrote: "Hi Danielle

I would like to read and review French Restitution.
PDF or MOBI
Thanks Ian"


Thanks, Ian! That book was already picked, but I just now updated the list so I'll make an exception. I just sent the author a message. :)


message 28: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments Two more books were added to the review pool:


Target: Prendergast Uncovered
Target Prendergast Uncovered by Ian Welch

Sophia of Suffolk
Sophia of Suffolk by Jamie Michele


message 29: by Dustin (new)

Dustin Fife | 6 comments S.J. Higgins, I'd like to review your book (The Dark Side Of Chemistry). Any chance of getting a mobi file? (I'm dyslexic and siri can read to me from a mobi file).


message 30: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Higgins Dustin wrote: "S.J. Higgins, I'd like to review your book (The Dark Side Of Chemistry). Any chance of getting a mobi file? (I'm dyslexic and siri can read to me from a mobi file)."

Hi Dustin.
For whatever reason I can't manage to get it into a mobile file without the format going crazy. Can I gift you a copy from Kindle? If not let me try convert it again and send it to you. What's your email address?


message 31: by Dustin (new)

Dustin Fife | 6 comments S.J. wrote: "Dustin wrote: "S.J. Higgins, I'd like to review your book (The Dark Side Of Chemistry). Any chance of getting a mobi file? (I'm dyslexic and siri can read to me from a mobi file)."

Hi Dustin.
For..."


I just saw it was on kindle unlimited, so I'll just read from that. Does that work? (Sorry if I'm glowing NOOB here :))


message 32: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Higgins Dustin wrote: "S.J. wrote: "Dustin wrote: "S.J. Higgins, I'd like to review your book (The Dark Side Of Chemistry). Any chance of getting a mobi file? (I'm dyslexic and siri can read to me from a mobi file)."

Hi..."


Yess that will work. I've been here since March and still feel out of my league. You're not alone lol.


message 33: by Dustin (new)

Dustin Fife | 6 comments Yess that will work. I've been here since March and still feel out of my league. You're not alone lol.

I'm on it :)


message 34: by James (last edited Sep 03, 2015 09:35AM) (new)

James Sillwood (JamesSillwood) | 211 comments S.J. wrote: "Dustin wrote: "S.J. wrote: "Dustin wrote: "S.J. Higgins, I'd like to review your book (The Dark Side Of Chemistry). Any chance of getting a mobi file? (I'm dyslexic and siri can read to me from a m..."

hi S.J.

I was just lurking on here and noticed your conversation with Dustin re: mobi
You can collect a reliable copy from your kindle direct dashboard - go to dashboard - click on bookshelf - scroll down to your book - in click the box on far right marked [...] - click edit details - scroll down to bottom of page to Downloadable Previewer - click Download Book Preview File - click Back to Bookshelf.
That should now send a mobi to your downloads folder.
Hope that helps
James


message 35: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Higgins Hi James.

Thanks so much. I appreciate the help. Who knew it was so easy? I've been battling for ages.


message 36: by James (new)

James Sillwood (JamesSillwood) | 211 comments S.J. wrote: "Hi James.

Thanks so much. I appreciate the help. Who knew it was so easy? I've been battling for ages."


Did that work, SJ?


message 37: by Iffix (last edited Sep 03, 2015 03:48PM) (new)

Iffix Santaph If it's not too late, I'd like to attempt to review Sophia of Suffolk. My e-mail address is: iffixysantaph@gmail.com


message 38: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments Thanks, guys! Glad you got that all worked out. :)


message 39: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments Iffix wrote: "If it's not too late, I'd like to attempt to review Sophia of Suffolk. My e-mail address is: iffixysantaph@gmail.com"

It's not too late at all! I'll send the author a message. :)


message 40: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments I just added Love the Unloved: A Christian Short Story to the review pool!

Love the Unloved A Christian Short Story by Dustin Fife


message 41: by Dustin (new)

Dustin Fife | 6 comments Danielle wrote: "I just added Love the Unloved: A Christian Short Story to the review pool!

Love the Unloved A Christian Short Story by Dustin Fife"


Thanks!


message 42: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments Dustin wrote: "Danielle wrote: "I just added Love the Unloved: A Christian Short Story to the review pool!

Love the Unloved A Christian Short Story by Dustin Fife"

Thanks!"


You're very welcome. :)


message 43: by Dustin (new)

Dustin Fife | 6 comments Can I review Statisticity? My email's fife.dustin [at] gmail [dot] com.


message 44: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments Dustin wrote: "Can I review Statisticity? My email's fife.dustin [at] gmail [dot] com."

Sure, I'll send the author a message!


message 45: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Higgins James wrote: "S.J. wrote: "Hi James.

Thanks so much. I appreciate the help. Who knew it was so easy? I've been battling for ages."

Did that work, SJ?"


Hi James. It Worked!!! Thanks so much.


message 46: by James (new)

James Sillwood (JamesSillwood) | 211 comments S.J. wrote: "James wrote: "S.J. wrote: "Hi James.

Thanks so much. I appreciate the help. Who knew it was so easy? I've been battling for ages."

Did that work, SJ?"

Hi James. It Worked!!! Thanks so much."


That's good! You're welcome :-)


message 47: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments Amatore's Restaurant is available for review again!

Amatore's Restaurant by James Sillwood


message 48: by Pam (new)

Pam | 134 comments I would like to review French Restitution and Sophie of Suffix. I would like mobi but can take pdf.
pbleivns2002@yahoo.com


message 49: by Stacey (new)

Stacey | 17 comments I'm unsure if I'm doing this right, but I've just started, "The Silver Butterfly". No need to send me a copy because it's on KU so I'm reading it that way. Thanks!


message 50: by Uma (new)

Uma (witcheyez) | 307 comments Stacey wrote: "I'm unsure if I'm doing this right, but I've just started, "The Silver Butterfly". No need to send me a copy because it's on KU so I'm reading it that way. Thanks!"

Hi Stacey. No worries, since you've already started it :-) Just post your review on amazon and goodreads and share the links. We will then proceed to add your book to the pool.

Thanks!


« previous 1 3
back to top
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.