Camp Half-Blood {An Advanced Roleplay} discussion

Help! > Character Guide & Claim

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose ♥ (last edited Feb 19, 2016 10:08AM) (new)

Rose ♥ | 119 comments Mod
Here you can look up who's who. The main purpose of this topic is to remind people who the children of each god or goddess and who are brothers and sisters.

You may only claim one child of the "big three", Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades.

Child List

Zeus
Permets
Laurent
one available

Poseidon closed
Emma
DemiDragon
Kaitlyn

Hades closed
Rose
Jess
AJ

Apollo
Emma
DemiDragon
Kaitlyn
Rose

Ares
Lissa "Storm" Dawson (Rose)

Doinysus
DemiDragon
Permets

Hermes
Emma
DemiDragon

Hephaestus
DemiDragon
Rose

Athena
DemiDragon
Emma
Kaitlyn

Demeter

Aphrodite
Jess

Nemesis
Tempus

Hecate
Emma
Permets

Other Spots

Artemis' Maidens
Arieya

Spots go by first to claim them, nothing else. So get here quick and claim a child, for some gods have only so many spots for children.

message 2: by Rose ♥ (last edited Feb 10, 2016 10:40AM) (new)

Updated 2/10/16

message 3: by Rose ♥ (new)

Yes you may :)

Keenan Dominic Steyn Please drop all my claims :)

message 5: by Rose ♥ (new)

As you wish.

Keenan Dominic Steyn Thanks :)

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Question: Are there children of Hera? (Just asking because there's a slot up there for her :o )

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) I'm not Ari, but I would think there could be. I mean, it's not like she's a maiden goddess or anything.

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around She's the goddess of marriage(among other things). She doesn't support cheating in any way, and gets pretty pissed when Zeus cheats with the pretty human maidens(lol). So that's why I was curious if she would actually have kids with a mortal... But then again another thought I had was maybe she got fed up with Zeus's antics and said screw it I want some kids.

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Yeah, that's what I was thinking. It probably wouldn't happen a lot, but... I think it would be cool (cool, like neat. not cool like okay). I don't know if that made sense. I hope it did.

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Yeah I dunno it'll be up to Ari

Yeah but that's not actually her having a kid xD We'll see

message 12: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn | 24 comments I think it would be awesome if she had demigod children of her own. After all the centuries of Zeus cheating on her, she gave him a taste of his own medicine.

message 14: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 3 comments Daughter of Ares

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 3 comments May we have children of the minor gods?

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around I think you can have a child of any god, these are just the major ones, so yes you could request a child of a minor god ^.^ I think almost anything would be good, just need to check with Ari. :)

❂ ᵖ㉹Tᵃˡ ❂ | 2 comments May I make the daughter of Zeus please?