Resident Evil discussion

Umbrella Corporation > Umbrella R&D Center

Comments Showing 1-50 of 207 (207 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 193 comments Mod
A large facility used to test the combat capabilities of B.O.W.s. An experimental serum was developed there to combat the t-Virus.

message 2: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Skye paced the house she'd been placed in by Umbrella, she'd seen people outside but didn't trust them.

message 3: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 292 comments Mod
(( I am so sorry, I did not know you posted already ))

Max was taking a his morning walk. He stared up into the sky wondering when lightening would appear, but knew it was far from it since the morning was a beautiful, bright day like always. He sighs and looks down catching sight of something—or someone—through a window. It was only a second, but it attracted his attention. Curious, he headed over to the house and knocked, "Hello?"

message 4: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Skye paced the room and heard Max knock, she unlocked the front door as was tradition when someone knocked, having learned the hard way that resistance would get you beaten.

Dakota sat in her room in the house she shared with Skye.

message 5: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

He waits on the porch not expecting the door to open. When it did he stared at the girl blankly not knowing what to say or do. Muttering to himself about familiarizing himself with humans, he tries to smile. Naturally, he fails and looks as if he has planned something evil. Max didn't...not yet. Turning his attention to the other girl, he manages to speak, "Hello. I am Dr. Blitz."

message 6: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "It's nice to meet you, my name's Skye. Would you like to come in?" She said.

message 7: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Looking back at Skye, Max hesitates at the doorway before walking in. He disliked communicating with people, especially after his family's death. Something caught his attention and urged him to talk to these two girls. Max couldn't place it though, so he nodded his head politely at Skye ignoring the feeling that they could open his previous door covered in ivy. "How long have you two been here?" Max asks without beating around the bush still keeping the door in the back of his mind.

message 8: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Let me see, pretty much my whole life," Skye said with a shrug.

message 9: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

He scratches his head wondering why he never seen them, but then realized that he never paid attention to anything. "Pleasure to finally meet you madams," he says awkwardly not having made small chat since he was normal.

message 10: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "The kid over there's named Dakota" Skye said.

"I'm not a kid Skye I'm fourteen" Dakota said.

"Hey, I'm Twenty-Three, that makes you a kid." Skye pointed out. "Its a pleadure meeting you too" she said.

((Could you make Grant Ward?))

message 11: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Max smiles at their 'bickering'. It reminded him of his family before Umbrella took them for testing. That reminded made him feel relaxed around them, "Why are you two here?"

message 12: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "I dunno, Umbrella brought us here." Skye said.

message 13: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

(( Of course! Do you certain things before I start him? ))

"Nothing new," Max says, "They do that all the time, but I wouldn't trust them."

message 14: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye ((Nope, Just that he's an Umbrella employee ond thst he looks like this and his named Grant Ward, otherwise its up to you))

Skye nodded listening.

message 15: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

"Do you have any extension cords laying around?" Max questions changing the subject. He needed more energy for his excitement, but didn't want umbrella to know what he was doing. Max knew they watched everyone closely, but they always questioned him when he asked for supplies so now he tried to get them from others. He assumed he'll only have a couple of weeks before they find out. By then, he should have everything. He hoped...

message 16: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Maybe I'll have to look around" Skye said with a shrug.

Dakota rolled her eyes.

message 17: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

He ignored Dakota's eye roll saying to Skye, "Do you mind if I look around for one? I won't look through your girls belongings, I have a way."

message 18: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Oh, uh, okay" Skye replied nervously, before she breathed through her nose and calmed down.

message 19: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Max glanced back at her before taking of his lab coat. He rubbed his hands together creating a small spark of electricity. It was barely noticeable, but if you were paying attention it can be caught. Closing his eyes, he disappeared into the outlet searching the house for any extension cords in plugged in or any other supplies he may need for his experiment. Moments later he appears back and grabs his coat, "I found a few, but they are all in use. Also, your place has what I am looking for. So I must warn you that you will see more of me than usual."

message 20: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Skye wrapped her arms around herself wondering about how Grant was doing, if he was safe or even if he was still alive. She looked at Dakota then she nodded at Max.

message 21: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

"This is goodbye for now," Max says as he nods his head to the girls before walking out. As he opens the door, Max discovers that their was a guy in front of the door preparing to knock. Grant was that guy Max didn't know even though Max seen him before. On the other hand, Grant watched Max carefully wonder if why he was in the house with Skye.

message 22: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Skye looked out her window and smiled seeing Grant, she took a few steps outside before she hugged him. "Oh how I've missed you" she saidas she hugged him.

message 23: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Max walks pass them to finish his morning stroll.

"I missed you too," he whispers into her ear as he wraps his arms around her waist. Grant moves a strand of Skye's eyes before he adds, "How have you been holding up?"

message 24: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Pretty well, Though, we don't ever leave the house" Skye said with a shrug looking down.

Dakota jogged down the stairs and grabbed a box of cereal.

message 25: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Grant lifts her chin, "You know you cannot leave...umbrella guidelines..." Noticing Dakota, he smiles at her kindly.

message 26: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "I know, I just, sometimes I wish I could, either that or you stay with me" Skye said.

message 27: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

"I am with you," he softly states.

message 28: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments Project valkyrie walked down the middle of the street as he looked at the place. Umbrella made each R&D department the same. He wasn't surprised when the red queen appeared in front of her." Well this is a surprise." He said as he looked down at the red queen, he had even designed a older version of the red queen though she only showed it once.

message 29: by Kensi Blye (last edited Sep 04, 2015 11:36AM) (new)

Kensi Blye Skye smiled at him before she took Grant's hand and lead him inside.

message 30: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Clintasha (Clint Barton/Natasha Romanova) wrote: "Skye smiled at him before she took Grant's hand and lead him inside."

message 31: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Matthew wrote: "Project valkyrie walked down the middle of the street as he looked at the place. Umbrella made each R&D department the same. He wasn't surprised when the red queen appeared in front of her." Well t..."

"Hello Project Valkyrie," the Red Queen greets him,, "It has been a long time since I seen you around. I request for information on what you are capable of now that you have been set free." She never changed, the Red Queen always ran the Umbrella Corporation and kept all of the projects in sight. Like Valkyrie she tried to control many projects. One in particular she hated with a passion and ordered to be destroyed. Yet, she still had clones made of that project she hated: Project Alice.

message 32: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Clintasha (Clint Barton/Natasha Romanova) wrote: "Clintasha (Clint Barton/Natasha Romanova) wrote: "Skye smiled at him before she took Grant's hand and lead him inside.""

He followed her inside and sat down on a one of the chairs.

message 33: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Skye sat near him and kissed him on the cheek.

Dakota looked out her window and down the street and Saw the Red Queen talking to someone.

message 34: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

He smiles at Skye, "So they haven't started testing without me, right? I wouldn't want them laying their hands on you without me making sure they won't hurt you."

message 35: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "They want to see what I can do, they keep trying to persuade me to let loose and show them my powers but I won't do it. I don't want to accidentally hurt Dakota" Skye said.

message 36: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

"That's the most logical thing to do. I seen what they do to people. It's horrible, and don't let them turn you into one of those monsters." He says getting serious.

message 37: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "I won't, I got powers Grant, and I wanna try them out, but I can't here" Skye said.

message 38: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Grant sighs, "I know."

message 39: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Can you take me somewhere I can practice them?" She asked him, moving to straddle his lap.

message 40: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

"Maybe," he answers, "It's going to be hard since Umbrella watches everyone like a hawk, but it can be done."

message 41: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "I'll behave" Skye said before kissing his lips. Then pulled away a little.

message 42: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

He wraps his arms around her waist in a warm gesture, "I know you will." Grant softly pecks a kiss on her forehead.

message 43: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments "Now why should i tel you miss Rose." He said coming up with the name he gave her the first time they met. He was just a child then, but now he was a fully grown adult of how every many years he was. He bent down to looke the hologram in the face and wondered how she would take her being in a cyborg body.

message 44: by Kensi Blye (last edited Sep 04, 2015 09:27PM) (new)

Kensi Blye Skye smiled and relaxed in Grant's lap before sensing Dakota's fear, sensing it made her afraid . Which caused the ground to start shaking.

((The ground in most of the R&D area is shaking))

message 45: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Matthew wrote: ""Now why should i tel you miss Rose." He said coming up with the name he gave her the first time they met. He was just a child then, but now he was a fully grown adult of how every many years he wa..."

"It is information that I require. I need to see how you are improving out in the world," she tries to hide the smile that formed when he called her miss Rose. Whenever she was around him, the Red Queen felt alive instead of being just the hologram program that she is now. It was probably because they would spend hours talking to each other as he was a test subject.

message 46: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Clintasha (Clint Barton/Natasha Romanova) wrote: "Skye smiled and relaxed in Grant's lap before sensing Dakota's fear, sensing it made her afraid . Which caused the ground to start shaking.

((The ground in most of the R&D area is shaking))"

Grant felt the ground shake violently. He could 't help but wonder if that was the power Skye mentioned she wanted to test or if that was Dakato's doing.

message 47: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments "Oh right, Miss Rose can't scan me or penetrate my mind to read my thoughts. I guess i can inform you that, i can summon fire, and fix anything that needs fixing." He said smiling as he motioned for rose to follow him. He had created her body first, it was a petite form, but it was more of an android. It was human in its own rights.

message 48: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Skye hid her face in Grant's neck scared, as she caused the ground to shake.

Dakota looked around terrified feeling the ground shake.

message 49: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Matthew wrote: ""Oh right, Miss Rose can't scan me or penetrate my mind to read my thoughts. I guess i can inform you that, i can summon fire, and fix anything that needs fixing." He said smiling as he motioned fo..."

The Red Queen glares at him, "You're too powerful Project Valkyrie. I have tried many times after you escape the Umbrella Corporation. I implore you to allow me access to penetrate your mind." The hologram disappears and reappears where Valk stops. She quickly scans her surroundings like usual to see if everything is in check. When she caught sight of the body, the Red Queen looked towards Valkyrie in question.

message 50: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Clintasha (Clint Barton/Natasha Romanova) wrote: "Skye hid her face in Grant's neck scared, as she caused the ground to shake.

Dakota looked around terrified feeling the ground shake."

"Shh..." He ran his fingers through her hair, "Relax and take a breathe in and out. It's just a earthquake and it would pass when you calm down. Dakota, get to safety."

« previous 1 3 4 5