Resident Evil discussion

Umbrella Corporation > Rockfort Island

Comments Showing 1-50 of 158 (158 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 193 comments Mod
A solitary island which served as the site of Alfred Ashford's private residence and palace after he purchased the land and drove the villagers out. It also housed an "inescapable" prison camp, a Military Training Center for the Umbrella Security Service Unit (including a lab used to create B.O.W.s), and an airport.

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 193 comments Mod
Gabe is sitting down on a chair eating food.

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments Valk was the first one to hit the ground. He caught rose as he had them jump out of the plane. He had set it to crash into the front door. He watched as dolly landed next to him. A few seconds later gabe would hear a crash and explosion ad a huge hole was blasted into the lab/base the airport was safe as valk smiled as he slowly walked towards the base.

message 4: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments //talk about a entrance//

message 5: by The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers , Puppini Sisters - It's not over, so don't give up the fight (last edited Sep 16, 2015 04:22PM) (new)

Gabe jumped when he heard an explosion and ran over to see what it was. He then see Valkyrie, Dolly, and a upgraded version of the Red Queen walking out of the smoke cloud. "Looking good Baby Doll." Gabe smirked at her.

((Poor Gabe, he left his sandwich. Lol:))

message 7: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments //hahahaha//

((LoliePOP Can I see a pic of u??? Lol))

((What about Matthew))

message 10: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 292 comments Mod
(( Really Libitad? I am literally sitting across the table from you... ))

((Ya I know, I just wanted to have a conversation with me two buddy's, Lol.))

message 12: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Dolly walked beside Valkyrie. She pulled out her sword and glared at Gabe. Her sword sharp enough it cut through bones without difficulty and she wanted to use it on her stepfather. "You have no right calling me that," Dolly hissed.

message 13: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

(( Hahaha ))

"I have every right, Baby Doll." Gabe licked his lips.

((Gabe creeps me out!))

message 15: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments "I am the new owner of umbrella." Valk said as he had changed every record and rose knew it. She would be his secretary for now on, and dolly his body guard. Though he didn't need one.

message 16: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

"No, you don't. You never had any right over me and you certainly do not have any rights now after you sold me to Umbrella," Dolly practically spits out.

The Red Queen was a little frustrated with Valkyrie. She took over Umbrella completely and fought her sister, the White Queen, for the rest of it. Now she lost it to Valkyrie and she wanted it back.

message 17: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments Hey, you can own umbrella, i'm changing it. He said to rose through his mind. He didn't care who owned it. He would change it so they could help people.

message 18: by The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers , Puppini Sisters - It's not over, so don't give up the fight (last edited Sep 21, 2015 12:54PM) (new)

Gabe looked at the three and slowly walked backwards, hoping that they won't notice.

message 19: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

That is all that I wanted, The Red Queen grabbed his hand and smiled cheerfully.

Dolly walked closer to Gabe and brought her sword up so it was inches away from his chest. "Where do you think you're going?" Dolly tilted her head.

message 20: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments "Dolly, bag him and tag him, you can torture him when we get back." He said as he looked down and smiled at rose. He liked both Rose, and dolly, though he could only have one, that's what he thought. He didn't know the feelings they had for him.

((Damn you Lolie, do you really have to use the whole table? You don't have to cover the whole table in music do you?))

Gabe stepped back then pressed a certain button on his Apple Watch and fell into a escape route underground. He locked it after escaping.

message 22: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments "Rose, release gas iodine 555. Smoke him out and we will collect him." He said as that gas was a experimental gas that would paralyze the whole body. If it came in contact with anything organic it acted as a sleeping agent, though metal object would break down and explode. Valk smiled as he knew this place had the gas, he had been tested on it here.

Gabe was in his submarine as they tried to smoke him out, he laughed as he left the island.

message 24: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments //hey, you could at least let loli post before doing that.... baka//

((Sorry. Are you mad at me, cuz you sound angry?))

message 26: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments //i am not, i could have easily killed gabe, though valk knows how much this means to dolly. So he would allow her to kill him. I'm not angry though.

((Awesome, I always picture someone angry when they text, if they don't put a happy face:))

message 28: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

(( Geez, the table is clean of my music...well, it was. You caught me during my practice session so of course it'll be covered ))

The Red Queen released the gas as told and then shut down the submarine when she saw it turn on. It stayed in place and locked Gabe inside it until they could get him. "Our subject is being held captive in his escape route—his private submarine. He awaits you, Dolly."

Dolly cursed silently in German when he escaped. When she heard the Red Queen, Dolly perked up and smiled at Valk and the Red Queen.

message 29: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments Valk smiled as he stepped over the escape hatch and jumped as he aimed for a weak point and it broke. He caught himself as he was dangling them." Come on, the gas won't harm either of you.

When the submarine shut down Gabe panic, he tried to turn it back on and pressed random buttons. Once he realize it wasn't going to happen, he then ran and hid.

message 31: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

The Red Queen spoke through the submarine'e speakers to Gave, "I'm afraid you cannot go anywhere. You're going to die down here." She slightly smiled at that.

Dolly followed the Red Queen who was right behind Valk. She stayed quiet as she walked behind them.

message 32: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments Valk lead them through the tunnels and soon they were out in the hidden submarine port." There he is." He said as he looked at the submarine and smiled. HE looked at dolly and spoke." Even if he tried to start it, the engine room had been corroded away by the water, the water around here is very corrosive." He said looking at it.

Gabe stayed hidden in his spot, he was a faired on what was about to happen next.

message 34: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

"You know, you didn't have to help," Dolly quietly said. It was her way of saying thank you for coming instead of actually saying it. If he knew her enough, he would know it was. She changed the air vibe quickly as she added, "So let's do this."

message 35: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments "No, you go do this, he is your target, we just came along as moral support, this is a wall you have to overcome yourself? Will you kill him and become the nice dolly we know you are, or will you be consumed by your angry and want revenge on everyone?" He asked as he leaned against the wall and had rose take inventory.

Gabe started to breath steadily in his hiding spot.

message 37: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

She smiled innocently at Valk and kindly replied with a question, "When have I ever let my anger consume me?" Blowing a small kiss at him, Dolly heads towards the submarine.

message 38: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments Valk had found a seat as he activated a console and took the inventory on the base.

message 39: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

The Red Queen slightly leaned aga mist his chair as she watched him.

Gabe couldn't no longer bread steadily, he started to panic.

message 41: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Dolly heard his inconsistent breathing that was extremely loud and gave away his position. She walked over to his hiding spot and stood over him. "This is for Demi," Dolly quietly whispered while she pulled out her gun and aimed it at his forehead.

"You are going to kill me, and I wasn't the person who killed Demi. So you should do your self a favor, and point the gun at your self." Gabe said as he smirked at Dolly.

message 43: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Screaming, she shook her head, "It's not my fault! It's you. All you!" He was starting to get in her head. Dolly always blamed herself from Demi's death. She also blamed Gabe, but deep down she felt she could have prevent Demi's death.

message 44: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments Valk heard her scream and looked at rose." Gabe!" He yelled as he looked at the submarine. He had looked through it and stared at him.

"No, it's all your fault! I wasn't the one who fired the gun. Was I, or was I no!" Gabe pointed his finger at Dolly.

message 46: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

"No...no...no..." She quietly said, "You're the reason for my sister's death. She could have lived longer." Dolly was on the verge of breaking down and crying.

"This is not going so well," the Red Queen told Valk, "He knows her weakness and he'll break her if he can..."

message 47: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments "Dolly, back away from him." He said as gabe would feel a burning in his chest, kranos was lighting him on fire.

Gabe screamed at dolly, "No! You haven't answered my question. Who was the one who fired the gun, who di.." Gabe couldn't speck he started to roll on the floor screaming by all the pain of being set on fire.

message 49: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Dolly slowly backed away clutching her necklace, Demi's old necklace, rightly in her hand. Her gun fell out of her hand shortly after Gabe said that to her. She fell to the ground herself and began to cry.

message 50: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 109 comments "Rose, go get dolly and comfront her." He said as he slowly tortured gabe. He would slowly increase the pain over and over again.

« previous 1 3 4