1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Kat and Mal: ʀᴇɪɢɪsᴀ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mal (last edited Aug 24, 2015 04:29PM) (new)

Mal (malxox) | 5568 comments Mod

message 2: by Mal (last edited Aug 24, 2015 04:48PM) (new)

Nagisa Hazuki ☆

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments
REI RYUGAYAKI

message 4: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments You can't resist the Rei.

message 5: by Mal (new)

Omg Rei is such a big nerd. Iluvhim. :3

message 6: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments Haha, he is! I love him so much! XD I knew for my gif it had to be the glasses thing.

message 7: by Mal (new)

The glasses thing. It's always super sexy xD

message 8: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments Haha, it so is. It makes me laugh so hard though. XD

message 9: by Mal (new)

The glasses thing is a necessity, always xD it is funny though, I think that's the point.
But anyway! How long after eternal summer should we start the roleplay? Are Rei and Nagisa already together? Should they just have a thing for each other / the feelings are growing? I read this fanfiction one time where it was Nagisa's birthday and Rei got him a cute present but gave it to him without anyone else around and they had their first kiss; sorry, I felt the need to say that. Or should we start right after like the new school year? I don't know man.

message 10: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments Haha, yush.

And I think that they should be in their last school year, so I'm thinking probably around right after it ends, maybe after they get used to them not having the others around. I think them having feelings for one another would be good, maybe Rei is just more quiet about his for Nagisa. But I'm up for the present thing. XD

message 11: by Mal (new)

Oh yeah we'll have to make some new characters for when they're training and stuff too! Cry. No Haru or Makoto D: but yeah that's fine, haha ^^
Tbh I picture Nagisa as such a little shit in bed though. Like a total tease with his kisses and everything xD

message 12: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments Haha, I do, too. I don't see him as the submissive one at all. XD I see Rei as that more. I see Rei freezing up every second with worry. "Love is illogical!"

message 13: by Mal (new)

Seriously though! Nagisa is just like "forget all that" while kissing Rei's neck. Nagisa believes in looove!
Btw who wants to be Gou? And they'll probably still hang with Momo and Ai dotcha think?

message 14: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments I'll take Gou. I think she's awesome. XD Yeah, they probably will. Nagisa loves Ai far too much.

He would do that though. "This isn't scientifically accurate!"

message 15: by Mal (new)

XD then you should probably be Ai, and he and Nagisa can be besties. And I'll take Momo and either one or more of the new Iwatobi members as extras ^^

Lawl. Nagisa would get him to give in. "You like it and you know it."

message 16: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments Haha, alright. I'll take the awkward captain. XD

"B-but... Sh-shut up!" And he'd give in.

message 17: by Mal (new)

For half a second I thought you were talking about Seijiro (sp?) and was just like... I didn't think he was awkward?? XD okay okay no but I got it I promise!
Yay! Otherwise Nagisa would get really moody/sad and just by like "Rei-chan isn't giving me kisses" and complain to Nitori about it.

message 18: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments Haha, no. XD I love him though, he's one of my favorite characters.

Haha, Rei would feel totally awkward with him doing that. XD Then he'd probably cover his mouth, pull him back and kiss him to get him to shut up.

message 19: by Mal (new)

REIGISA KISSES.
okay okay so we should probably start the roleplay.
But a few last questions.
Question being how many members did Iwatobi gain? Just two new ones to replace Haru and Makoto or more? And the second being when exactly should we start??

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments I think there were four of them at the ending that were going to join them.

I think we should start around the next school year, so maybe Rei is helping Nagisa study for finals?

message 21: by Mal (new)

Oh you wanna start at the end of their third? Oh okay, haha, yeah that's fine, good to know~

message 22: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments I was thinking maybe during the beginning. Don't they have tris or semesters in Japan? 0.0

message 23: by Mal (new)

Dude I honestly have no idea. I mean with how much anime I watch I should, but I really don't. I'll look it up before I say anything else stupid ^^

message 24: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments Haha, I know right? I should know, too. XP

message 25: by Mal (last edited Aug 24, 2015 03:41PM) (new)

Okay so like this is what I could find? But I don't really understand all the ins and outs so we might just have to go with it ^^"
(view spoiler)

message 26: by Mal (new)

ALSO I WAS LOOKING STUFF UP AND REI HAS AN OLDER BROTHER THAT I MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT SO LIKE WE CAN ROLEPLAY HIM TOO. Of course he's probably in college or something, but like still. I want bro Ryugazaki.

message 27: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments Uh.... Hey! Wanna just change their schedules to fit American!?

message 28: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments Haha, do you want to play him? XD I forgot about him, too. I don't think he's ever really mentioned in it.

message 29: by Mal (new)

When I read it though it's not crazy different from ours, it's just split into thirds rather than halves and their summer vacation is different and their school year is longer. But I guess it's up to you ^^"

Yeah I can be him, I don't know if they mentioned him honestly, but they had to have said something otherwise it probably wouldn't have been on the wiki XD we can have him come home from college on break or something and idk stuff.

message 30: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments Haha, ahhh. So it's trimesters more? O.O Haha, I'm fine either way. XP

And I'll probably go through his wiki page a few times to make sure that I have everything understood. XD And I think I remember him saying he had an older brother when they were talking about siblings and how Makoto had two siblings.

message 31: by Mal (new)

As said above they usually do it in trimesters, and the months are different because the seasons come at different times of the years, I also posted that. We don't have to get really in depth or anything and just have the general three part school year with the breaks here and there when he feel it's time :3
Everyone has siblings but Haru ... poor Haru.

message 32: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments Hahah, yeah. At least we aren't doing dates. XD But yeah... Poor Haru. Oh well, Makoto's is pretty much his as well since they live right next door. XD

message 33: by Mal (new)

Lawl, not anymore. College bruh.
BUT ANYWAY WE SHOULD START.
So they're studying for exams? First, second, or third trimester?

message 34: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments Haha, true! They still live close though. XD

And Yush, Yush we should. I'm thinking first.

message 35: by Mal (last edited Aug 24, 2015 04:58PM) (new)

Alright-yo!
Well this would be right before summer break (which is like a month if I'm reading this correctly, (view spoiler) so yeah :3

message 36: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments Sweetness. Where should they be? Hanging out at the house or at the school? Or at the pool?

message 37: by Mal (new)

Uuhuumm. I think they should be studying at one of their houses maybe?? ^^ I dont really know where to go from there, should we just wing it and hope something happens?

message 38: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments Haha, alright. Rei's house or Nagisa's? And yeah, winging it usually works for me. Maybe it has been Nagisa's birthday and Rei keeps chicken of out of giving him the gift? If you want to rush into the romance.

message 39: by Mal (new)

ACTUALLY WAIT THE BIRTHDAY THING IS SORT OF PERFECT BECAUSE LIKE NAGISA'S BIRTHDAY IS AUGUST 1ST, WHICH IS RIGHT AFTER THE END OF THEIR FIRST TRIMESTER?? so like we can sort of hold the romance until then, but have them sort of be cutesy with one another and be attracted to one another and like lawl gou totally knows and all that jazz??
also rei ;)

message 40: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments Haha, Yush. It'll be perfect!

message 41: by Mal (new)

Yaaayy!! Well I'll post soon as I can :3

message 42: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments Alright. Sounds good. I should be home in two hours:

message 43: by Mal (new)

Okay good, I'm glad you werent like waiting or anything cause I went and got a laptop XD ALRIGHT POSTING IM SO EXICTED OMGFG. IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ROLEPLAY TO HAPPEN.

message 44: by Mal (new)

START ❃
There were about a million other things that Nagisa could think of to do than sit here and study for exams, but if there was anyone in the world that could help him with his overwhelmingly low math score ... it was Rei Ryugazaki. After all, Nagisa had promised -- pinky promised -- his mother and father that he would get his grades up, and now that he and Rei were in their third and last year of senior high school he had to stick to that promise more than ever before. It was true that Haru-chan and Makoto were gone, but Nagisa wasn't left all alone this time. Nope. This time he had Rei, and if that meant sitting here in the boys room scrubbing his forehead against the table in frustration, than at least he was doing it in the company of others. "Rei-chan!" Nagisa complained into the face of the table, pressing his lips together hard and squeezing his eyes shut in much the same fashion. "I don't understand this at all." he tapped his head against the furniture with ferocity, mumbling something about how this was only the first trimester, how was he ever going to make it through the rest of the year?? He lifted his head from the table, pouting, and laid his chin against it instead, looking up at the bespectacled man through blonde wisps of hair. "You're so smart."

message 45: by Kate Kid (last edited Aug 24, 2015 08:25PM) (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments *Clicks start button*

The room was painted white, not very cheery looking at all. The boarders were a dull brown grey color and his furniture was pretty much black. In all cases, it didn't show off how absolutely obsessed Rei was with beauty. Sure, there were pictures hanging up on the walls here and there, but there wasn't anything that screamed SO BEAUTIFUL! Then again, if there was anything like that, then Rei would probably be so distracted by it that he would forget he had school completely. His bedding was black and his pillows were a blue and a red set that looked rather dark and it also looked as if they had buckles and belts on them.

He was busy looking down at the problem in front of him, working it out in his head before throwing down the answers easily. His eyes board down at the greek lettering through his thick red glasses. His concentration snapped, as if being a pencil, you could almost hear it. He didn't look composed at all as he jumped and looked over at Nagisa, the boy who had been illogically making his heart beat faster with every passing second. He blinked a few times again, just staring at the boy who had yelled suddenly. He sighed though, leaning over and looking at what problem he was on. He sighed, rubbing the bridge on his nose. "It's the same as problem three..." He started walking him through all of the steps, leaning over, their shoulders almost brushing, Rei's hair entangling itself in Nagisa's....

With him moving, there was a pink box with neon green ribbons on it. It was originally hidden behind his head. Rei hadn't given Nagisa his gift for his birthday, too terrified to. But.... who was it for then if not Nagisa? Why would his best friend give a gift to anyone else?!

message 46: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 156 comments (view spoiler)

message 47: by Mal (new)

(view spoiler)

message 48: by Kate Kid (new)

message 49: by Mal (new)

(view spoiler)

message 50: by Kate Kid (new)

« previous 1